Votes: 72 12.9%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i shall say this now............................. NARUHINA WINS!!!!!!!! look at the poll and look at the comments. this thread goes to the ultimate couple Naruto and Hinata. (unless Kishi trolls which would be hilarious)
Thats funny bro I've ever seen kishi give any hints of naruto loving hinata but seen lots of hints of naruto loving Sakura

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha really wow wasn't narutos mom like that and wait who does kushina end up with oh yeah some One who was in love with her I see the same happening for naruto you said it your self hinatas a stalker that's scarier than a girl punching you
More of a body guard, stalkers have negetive intentions . . . . She alone came to his rescue when Pain was about to take him away, where was Sakura when Naruto was in mortal danger?
Also if u really read the manga u wld notice that Hina loved Naruto since they were kids and was his silent support when all of the people hated Naruto. Also If Sakura 'cared' for Naruto in a romantic in part 1 which ended with Sasuke's escape Sakura was clearly two timing Naruto and Sasuke at once and thus is a ****.
All teammates care for each other, especially when someone promises to bring ur love interest back. Also show me where Sakura reveals that she loves Naruto?
Till the recent chapters she still thinks about Sasuke and her confession was so fake that even Naruto understood it as a lie. Also Sakura cared so much for Naruto that Sai had to come and bitch slap her while explaining her selfishness.
Another thing u need to answer is that, if Naruto was so madly interested in Sakura why did he reject Sakura's proposal? Sure because he knows she will never love him and is moving on.

You must be registered for see images
Also in recent chapters when Naruto recued Hinata again, he looked back at her and smiled remembering her Pain rescue attempt . . . . when does a person remember the time when a girl confessed with a smile right in front of the girl? Yes, u got it Naruto is upon all probability changing his mind.

As for Kushina Sakura similarity........

Sakura similarities/dissimilarities with Kushina:

Similarities:

1. Hot Temper: Well the only similarity that Sakura possesses, but note the fact that at the age when Sakura was crying about for being teased for her large forehead (Ino came to rescue remember?) Kushina beat up the bullies that came after her. Also after growing up Kushina was calmer. Also Kushina needs real provocation to anger while Sakura flips at anything.She is exact opposite of Kushina
2. Hair Color: We pink and red are in a way similar.

Dissimilarities:

1. Kushina loved none except Minato: We all know Kushina was involved with Minato alone, where as Sakura is primarily interested in Sasuke even in latest chapters she was thinking about Sasuke. So this is the biggest and most vital dissimilarity Sakura can have that will set apart from Kushina.
2. Kushina cld cook while Sakura makes mud balls.
3. Kshina has long hair Sakura has short hair.
4. Sakura has caused the Narutoverse ocean to rise by 10 feet with her tears while Kushina was hardly weepy.
5. Kushina is practically fearless while Sakura is hesitant in times of crisis.
7. Sakura is a healing nin while Kushina is a fighter.
8. Kushina is from a famous clan while Sakura's parents are unknown in manga.
9. Kushina never hit Minato while u know what Sakura does.......
10. Kushina is not flat chested.
11. Kushina was changed by Minato, while Naruto is yet to really affect Sakura. Sakura only trained to get Sasuke back.
12. Kushina is not jealous or quarrelsome, while Sakura has cat fights with Ino all the time.
13. Kushina has verbal problems while Sakura can speak freely.

Hinata similarities/dissimilarities with Kushina:

Similarities:

1. Kushina loved none except Minato, while Hinata too loves Naruto alone
2. Kushina cld cook while while Hina seems to be able to cook too,
3. Kshina has long hair so does Hinata
4. Kushina was hardly weepy, Hina seems to cry a lot less too.
5. Kushina is practically fearless while Hina too is not afraid to face death or defeat.
7. Kushina and Hinata both are fighters.
8. Kushina is from a famous clan while so is Hinata
9. Kushina never hit Minato so did Hinata
10. Kushina is not flat chested neither is Hinata
11. Kushina was changed by Minato, while Naruto too affected Hinata's life.
12. Kushina is not jealous or quarrelsome, so is Hinata
13. Kushina has verbal problems while Hinata too cant talk properly.
14. Kushina had adjusting problems when she first came to Konoha, Hinata too had adjasting problems with the villagers.
15. Both Kushina and Hinata have hina in their names.
Dissimilarities:

1. Hinata wayyyyy tooooo shy while Kushi can be loud.

Last edited:

minatofan234

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
close this thread the ppl have awnserd!!! naruhina will happen!!! and for those who say it wont look at the votes! but whoknows kishi might trolls us lol but for narutos sake i hope he ends up with hinata :D

elxdark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So why NaruSaku?

Development:
The biggest thing for me is that Naruto and Sakura have development. They have experienced and seen each other cry, laugh, hurt, be rejected and knocked down and yet they don't think of each other differently. Even when Sakura was hurt by the 4-tails, Sakura never ONCE blamed or saw Naruto any differently. She knew that was not who Naruto was and that is a lot of development in Sakuras character towards Naruto. Though, when has Sakura ever judged Naruto for being the 9-tails container? Naruto took Sakuras hits but never complained. They seen and been the victims of each others arguments, punches, stupidity and ignorance and they still stand strong.

Obsessions
Kishimoto stated that Sakuras love for Sasuke was selfish. All she thought about was Sasuke and didn't care for Naruto or anyone else. I feel that same obsession with Hinata towards Naruto. Sakura had at least acknowledged that Hinata loves Naruto but does Hinata know that Naruto loves Sakura? Of not, she doesn't know Naruto as much as Sai does (which is saying something) or that she doesn't care about his feelings and thoughts on Sakura and wants him for herself. Thus is why I did not like the "holding hands" portion in the war. She is too obsessed and central on Naruto for herself and I feel like she doesn't think about Naruto and how he feels. If Hinata really loved Naruto, she wouldn't force anything and encourage him to do what he feels is right.

Naruto was willing to bring Sasuke back to Sakura even if that would hurt him the most (at the time). He's never once forced or said he would "claim" Sakura and he is wise. He is willing to let her come to him on her own if she does. That would mean she has no obligation or sorrow or choose him out of pity.

Current Standings
There is NO proof that Naruto is over Sakura. His attention is on the war and helping and encouraging his comrades while trying to save/fight Sasuke. Sasuke is #1 on his plate right now so Sakura takes a backseat...so does Hinata. As we know, for years Nauto liked Sakura to the point Sai noticed. If it is that obvious and is a repeated fact for Naruto, I don't think his feelings are going to sway over one small argument to which Sai say's "now I understand why Sakura couldn't tell you the truth.". Though, Sakura is not over Sasuke, it is also not confirmed that Sakura does not love Naruto. Kishimoto states that.

Credits to

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KUSHINA/SAKURA COMPARATION. There are many many many arguments for narusaku. (read above).

@raju22, Dude I prefer be a noob than a Hinata/naruhina fan.

NARUHINA WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE BEACUSE SAKURA SUCKS AND HINATA DESERVES NARUTO AND AND HINATA IS SO CUTE AND AND SAKURA SUCKS.

I like you Hinata fans, you make me laugh so hard. lmao.

I prefer 1000000 times more narusaku than naruhina and just because you Hinata fans are so annoying.

I know I can't win against you naruhina fans, but at least I have a lot of fun with you ;)
even with arguments, proofs, whatever, you will keep answer me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggyZ

elxdark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also in recent chapters when Naruto recued Hinata again, he looked back at her and smiled remembering her Pain rescue attempt . . . . when does a person remember the time when a girl confessed with a smile right in front of the girl? Yes, u got it Naruto is upon all probability changing his mind.
nice, so why the hell he didn't answer her confession? IMO he had enough time to answer her.

?

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So why NaruSaku?

Development:
The biggest thing for me is that Naruto and Sakura have development. They have experienced and seen each other cry, laugh, hurt, be rejected and knocked down and yet they don't think of each other differently. Even when Sakura was hurt by the 4-tails, Sakura never ONCE blamed or saw Naruto any differently. She knew that was not who Naruto was and that is a lot of development in Sakuras character towards Naruto. Though, when has Sakura ever judged Naruto for being the 9-tails container? Naruto took Sakuras hits but never complained. They seen and been the victims of each others arguments, punches, stupidity and ignorance and they still stand strong.

Obsessions
Kishimoto stated that Sakuras love for Sasuke was selfish. All she thought about was Sasuke and didn't care for Naruto or anyone else. I feel that same obsession with Hinata towards Naruto. Sakura had at least acknowledged that Hinata loves Naruto but does Hinata know that Naruto loves Sakura? Of not, she doesn't know Naruto as much as Sai does (which is saying something) or that she doesn't care about his feelings and thoughts on Sakura and wants him for herself. Thus is why I did not like the "holding hands" portion in the war. She is too obsessed and central on Naruto for herself and I feel like she doesn't think about Naruto and how he feels. If Hinata really loved Naruto, she wouldn't force anything and encourage him to do what he feels is right.

Naruto was willing to bring Sasuke back to Sakura even if that would hurt him the most (at the time). He's never once forced or said he would "claim" Sakura and he is wise. He is willing to let her come to him on her own if she does. That would mean she has no obligation or sorrow or choose him out of pity.

Current Standings
There is NO proof that Naruto is over Sakura. His attention is on the war and helping and encouraging his comrades while trying to save/fight Sasuke. Sasuke is #1 on his plate right now so Sakura takes a backseat...so does Hinata. As we know, for years Nauto liked Sakura to the point Sai noticed. If it is that obvious and is a repeated fact for Naruto, I don't think his feelings are going to sway over one small argument to which Sai say's "now I understand why Sakura couldn't tell you the truth.". Though, Sakura is not over Sasuke, it is also not confirmed that Sakura does not love Naruto. Kishimoto states that.

Credits to

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KUSHINA/SAKURA COMPARATION. There are many many many arguments for narusaku. (read above).

@raju22, Dude I prefer be a noob than a Hinata/naruhina fan.

NARUHINA WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE BEACUSE SAKURA SUCKS AND HINATA DESERVES NARUTO AND AND HINATA IS SO CUTE AND AND SAKURA SUCKS.

I like you Hinata fans, you make me laugh so hard. lmao.

I prefer 1000000 times more narusaku than naruhina and just because you Hinata fans are so annoying.

I know I can't win against you naruhina fans, but at least I have a lot of fun with you ;)
if i recall correctly Kishimoto himself said that Hinata should get her chance and she would make a better heroin then Sakura, Naruto refused Sakura when she confessed her false love to him that was proof solid enough that he came to understand that she will not love him.

Hinata and Naruto share the same past and bond with eachother very well, He was the one who changed her, and it was Hinata's fight with Neji that made him fight to change him.

Hinata does not force anything on Naruto it is Sakura who gave him a curse in part one which followed him for years, and she still tries to control his daily life.

Hinata knows full well how Naruto feels about Sakura every one in k11 knows that, Fan arts are not a good way to base your argument, this is a discussion forum and there is no wining and loosing.

nice, so why the hell he didn't answer her confession? IMO he had enough time to answer her.

?
Weird isn't it Naruto not even saying anything after she saved his life, it is because Kishi is saving that talk for later if they talk now it will end that plot, and Kishi has to keep suspense in the Manga, and he is fully aware that this is one of the most talked subject among fans.

Last edited:

elxdark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, kishi said hinata would get her chance, but he didn't said about she would make a better heroin than sakura, that was the interviewer.

dude I know that's the fan art, but they have good arguments, so i posted them.

mm sakura's confession was not fake at all, I will find for you a interview where kishi said something about that.

elxdark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weird isn't it Naruto not even saying anything after she saved his life, it is because Kishi is saving that talk for later if they talk now it will end that plot, and Kishi has to keep suspense in the Manga, and he is fully aware that this is one of the most talked subject among fans.

No no and no, sorry but i Can't accept this.
Why the hell naruto would love hinata?

I could say the same thing about narusaku.

and this isn't a manga about love, so why kishi would keep suspense about pairings lol, it's just stupid.

Last edited:

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no and no, sorry but i Can't accept this.
Why the hell naruto would love hinata?

I could say the same thing about narusaku.
Well then i can not help you, you can think whatever you want.:)

yeah, kishi said hinata would get her chance, but he didn't said about she would make a better heroin than sakura, that was the interviewer.
It was Kishi who said that when he created Hinata Sakura was already introduced so that's why he could not make her main Heroin.

Last edited:

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
read again, i edited it.

and this isn't a manga about love, so why kishi would keep suspense about pairings lol, it's just stupid.
There are good chances that no pairings will be shown in the manga, but still there are love plots involved so we can hope.:D

if he does not keep suspense then he will lose interest of many fans,this is the thing that sells Manga.

elxdark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata and Naruto share the same past and bond with eachother very well, He was the one who changed her, and it was Hinata's fight with Neji that make him fight to change him.

Hinata does not force anything on Naruto it is Sakura who gave him a curse in part one which followed him for years, and she still tries to control his daily life.

Hinata knows full well how Naruto feels about Sakura every one in k11 knows that, Fan arts are not a good way to base your argument, this is a discussion forum and there is no wining and loosing.
Do you see what i'm trying to tell you guys?

Where's naruto here?

NaruHina is just one side, Hinata.

Just the first could could barely be a naruto/hinata moment but just one.

i'm tired, bye. cya tomorrow lol :D

Last edited:

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata: The girl who Naruto endured a beat down from some bullies for standing up for her which made her develop an admiration of him and made her train to be like him then that admiration turned into strong feelings of love the more she observed Naruto and this love was so strong that she actually attempted to give her life to protect Naruto from death and would have died if she wasn't healed. That girl

VS

Sakura: The girl that constantly ignored,insulted and physicaly abused Naruto for almost all of their lives,not caring at all for him in a love sense and still doesn't even after all he's done for her. And it took her 2 years to say that she loves him as a friend.

Yeah...tough choice.