Mugetsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Write about your own experiences with death or close experiences with death..

Mine was when I was 4 years old I drank gasoline after mistaking it for juice, luckily my uncle was near and he took me to the hospital with a carton of sour milk which the doctor made me drink, eventually excreting it from my body by puking it out. I was fine and it didn't ruin my stomach whatsoever. You might say I'm a miracle child lol

Last edited:

Nara Yako

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
closest i ever came was probably while scuba diving. i was last in line into a cave, and i got kicked in the face, knocking my mask off and mouthpiece (just after exhaling). I was disoriented, but after a few seconds my i was able to find the tube again to breathe. It wasn't so bad

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
car accident at age 7
broke my leg and *according to the officers* it would have been a lot worse if the car had impacted differently

oh and when i was like 4 i almost drowned in my grandmas swimming pool

when i was a few months old my stroller almost ran off the back porch but my mom caught it when it was just a few inches away from me falling to my death.

Last edited:

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well it was 4th grade I was crossing the street to go to school and out of nowhere this SUV almost hit me but luckily I got out of the way just in time. My mom was watching and instead of saying "Are you ok?" she instead said "What the b********"(Jamaican curseword) and I ignored her and kept walking xD