Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.....so i was like little and she didnt wanna play wif me in the sandbox cuz she had a friend over....
so i was playing by myself and her and her friend pushed me down and closed the lid to the sandbox wif me in it :(
it was one of those plastic sandboxes with a lid...
that wouldnt have killed you, would it? Oo
And couldnt you just open the top? lol
when i was 15 i was hitchhiking onto a train, i was hanging on the side.

going about 80 miles an hour, i slipped off and rag dolled down the forest side.

some campers found me an hour later and took me to the hospital, arms and legs were broken, several cracked ribs, and a hairline fracture along my skull.
rag dolled? o_O

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I was 8 or 9, I was boogy-boarding at the beach on a day when the waves were particularly ginormous. A 9-foot high wave broke later than I thought it would... on my head. Was almost knocked unconscious underwater. I went tumbling and tumbling, my head hitting the rocks on the ocean floor, and I almost ran out of air before I hit shore.

Thankfully, I came out of it with a couple of cuts, a headache, and a really bad rash on my stomach from the sand :p

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i was 15 i was hitchhiking onto a train, i was hanging on the side.

going about 80 miles an hour, i slipped off and rag dolled down the forest side.

some campers found me an hour later and took me to the hospital, arms and legs were broken, several cracked ribs, and a hairline fracture along my skull.
Y were u hitchhiking?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you guys pretty much never have near death experience's your always prepared, and don't do stupid stuff(like hitchhiking on the side of a train) (unless you are like invaded or something, or live in like a bad crime area)

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm... interesting stories. Now is my turn. 4 months ago, I had a chance to sleepover at my friend's house so I came to his house quite early. The gate to his house was lock so decided aw what the heck, lets jump over. So as i stand on the top of the gate, something in my head gave me the notion that I can fly. So I jumped (I was pretty stupid back then) and my trousers caught on one of the gate's railing and messed footing. So I landed on the floor on my face xD. I lived... but I lost my face -_-

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How do you 'lose your face' lol
You mean Faceless? He just tripped and had his whole face scraped down a nail on a nearby fence bottom to top. 2 weeks later, a couple of kids found the leftover face hanging by the fence.

It was so ugly, they could even use it as a mask for Halloween.

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm... interesting stories. Now is my turn. 4 months ago, I had a chance to sleepover at my friend's house so I came to his house quite early. The gate to his house was lock so decided aw what the heck, lets jump over. So as i stand on the top of the gate, something in my head gave me the notion that I can fly. So I jumped (I was pretty stupid back then) and my trousers caught on one of the gate's railing and messed footing. So I landed on the floor on my face xD. I lived... but I lost my face -_-
hahaha i laughed my ass off sorry i mean ass ohh what ever where did youre face go anyways XD