Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From a PMS-ed girlfriend to a excruciating fall down a fifty-foot flight of stairs. Doesn't matter. Tell me how you almost died

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One time I rode a bycicle and I accidently rode down the hill, the bike had no brakes of course I hit some stone and get flying into bushes when I woke up I thought "I am dead"... Oh yeah also one time I went trough the red light and cops get me into their car :D I thought I will be dead then too..

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm when I was like 2 months old, I got sick and the Doctor gave me some penecillin and I had an allergic reaction to it.. and I was in the hospital for two weeks because of it. Mom said she remembers my face turning purple and my eyes swelling shut. lol

Dad saved me from getting hit by a car when I was like 5, at a walmart parking lot or somewhere.

Was running somewhere fast and hopped a high fence but my hand got caught on a fence spike and I couldn't get unhooked.. and lost blood, I don't know if I woulda died though.

Woke up in a ditch once..

Walking down a long road at 3am that runs behind my house, and these crazy fuckers a man and a woman tried getting me to ride with them.. they looked fucking dangerous.

Almost wrecked my car a few times.

tl;dr I should be dead. :p

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm lets see
1)5 years old tryed to jump from a bridge
2)9 tryed to jump from a moving buss
3)11 fall from a 2 story high tree on my back

sorry i have many more but dont remember these are what my parents have told me XD

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, that parts not funny but the part about the sandbox is. O_O lol
And howd she try to kill you? oO
ok.....so i was like little and she didnt wanna play wif me in the sandbox cuz she had a friend over....
so i was playing by myself and her and her friend pushed me down and closed the lid to the sandbox wif me in it :(
it was one of those plastic sandboxes with a lid...

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh geez, let's go down the list

age 6:
i thought i sw a ghost (turned out to be a shadow of my friend in a mirror at night) and i ran all the way to my parents room, and tripped down 2 flights of stairs. woke up with a broken neck, and a broken leg 2 days later in the hospital.

age 9:
I waz at the aquarium on a class field trip, and i almost fell in the seal tank which u could lean over. my friend grabbed me at the last second, and pulled me ofer. but i got licked by a seal!, and got a little wet too...

age 11:
me and my cousin were playing with airsoft guns near our house, and a police guy saw us, and thought it waz real guns. he almost took us in. i guess it was not close to death, but it sure felt lie it!

age 15:
I ran out of ramen and potato's, and had to go to cookie-mart to get more. that was sure scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh geez, let's go down the list

age 6:
i thought i sw a ghost (turned out to be a shadow of my friend in a mirror at night) and i ran all the way to my parents room, and tripped down 2 flights of stairs. woke up with a broken neck, and a broken leg 2 days later in the hospital.

age 9:
I waz at the aquarium on a class field trip, and i almost fell in the seal tank which u could lean over. my friend grabbed me at the last second, and pulled me ofer. but i got licked by a seal!, and got a little wet too...

age 11:
me and my cousin were playing with airsoft guns near our house, and a police guy saw us, and thought it waz real guns. he almost took us in. i guess it was not close to death, but it sure felt lie it!

age 15:
I ran out of ramen and potato's, and had to go to cookie-mart to get more. that was sure scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arent u paralized???
if u break ur neck ur usually paralized...

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i was 15 i was hitchhiking onto a train, i was hanging on the side.

going about 80 miles an hour, i slipped off and rag dolled down the forest side.

some campers found me an hour later and took me to the hospital, arms and legs were broken, several cracked ribs, and a hairline fracture along my skull.