Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My freind wuz like 3, & she drunk a bottle of moltrin. When the ambulance came, they asked her how much she drunk, and she replied "I drunk it all up." She had 2 get her stomach pumped out.

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now let me tell you the story of my life

1) was born "death" umbilical cord around my neck not breading or crying don't know how i managed to "come back to life"

2) i was 2 yrs old living in Mexico back then and the gas meter is set outside the house, i was left in the car by my mother and i changed gears to reverse, took out the gas reader and thus leaking a huge amount of natural gas into the air specially into the car, any little spark could of killed me or died from poisoning

3) 4yrs old i got a fever, my parents where noobs at kids thing and since i was shivering they assumed i was cold and wrapped me in a bunch of blankets, on top of that they put vicks vap-o-rub on me and well had a temperature of 45 Celicius,

4) 8yrs old the mother of one of my friends was taking us to baseball practice when all of a sudden this truck rams on on the side of the car, my side of the car ended up in with a broken arm and broken rib and both of my legs broken.

5) 12 yrs old i was in laredo texas in a baseball torunament one of the hottest days there i had a back to back game, i was the catcher and had all the gear up, the day was 45 Celisius plus another 5 celsius of using all that gear gave me a heat stroke, up to this day i can't remember a single thing that happened between when i got the heat stroke and 4 days later when i woke up.

6) 15 yrs old my mom was driving some stupid 18-wheeler try and cut trough traffic catching the car between the trailer and the truck, i slowly saw the roof of the car collapse on me as if i was gonna be squished.

7) 18 yrs old driving trough dallas to Huston taking OSR (old san antonio road) some douche bag did not stop at an intersection going 60 mph and me going the same speed, Focus against Suburban smashed on the side of the passenger i had broken ribs, broken leg, extremely bad wiplash and a concussion car was totaled.

8) 20 yrs old, my first puff of weed, took it burned the shit of my lungs but my asthma kicked in, my lungs blocked with the Marijuana smoked inside. I got no air passed out, woke up 2min later not knowing what had happend with my friends face freaking out saying that the whole two minutes i was coffin non stopped

basically i should not be with you guys.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1) was born "death" umbilical cord around my neck not breading or crying don't know how i managed to "come back to life"

2) i was 2 yrs old living in Mexico back then and the gas meter is set outside the house, i was left in the car by my mother and i changed gears to reverse, took out the gas reader and thus leaking a huge amount of natural gas into the air specially into the car, any little spark could of killed me or died from poisoning

3) 4yrs old i got a fever, my parents where noobs at kids thing and since i was shivering they assumed i was cold and wrapped me in a bunch of blankets, on top of that they put vicks vap-o-rub on me and well had a temperature of 45 Celicius,

4) 8yrs old the mother of one of my friends was taking us to baseball practice when all of a sudden this truck rams on on the side of the car, my side of the car ended up in with a broken arm and broken rib and both of my legs broken.

5) 12 yrs old i was in laredo texas in a baseball torunament one of the hottest days there i had a back to back game, i was the catcher and had all the gear up, the day was 45 Celisius plus another 5 celsius of using all that gear gave me a heat stroke, up to this day i can't remember a single thing that happened between when i got the heat stroke and 4 days later when i woke up.

6) 15 yrs old my mom was driving some stupid 18-wheeler try and cut trough traffic catching the car between the trailer and the truck, i slowly saw the roof of the car collapse on me as if i was gonna be squished.

7) 18 yrs old driving trough dallas to Huston taking OSR (old san antonio road) some douche bag did not stop at an intersection going 60 mph and me going the same speed, Focus against Suburban smashed on the side of the passenger i had broken ribs, broken leg, extremely bad wiplash and a concussion car was totaled.

8) 20 yrs old, my first puff of weed, took it burned the shit of my lungs but my asthma kicked in, my lungs blocked with the Marijuana smoked inside. I got no air passed out, woke up 2min later not knowing what had happend with my friends face freaking out saying that the whole two minutes i was coffin non stopped

well you are here and i am happy for that :eek:
but have you ever considered that these "incidents" want to tell you sth?

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you gotta be kidding me !
you need to think of your lifestyle seriously , besides don't give responsability for your life to others.

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you gotta be kidding me !
you need to think of your lifestyle seriously , besides don't give responsability for your life to others.
well i wan't givin responsability to anyone either i was too young or doing normal stuff with my fam and friends and well the second to last incident was something i couldn't control, last incident was all my fault

well you are here and i am happy for that :eek:
but have you ever considered that these "incidents" want to tell you sth?
<_<..... >_> don't really want to figure out what is trying to tell me because it can either be a really bad thing or a really good thing hahaha And thanks for being happy that im still here *blushes* im thankful as well

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol once an alien tried to capture me :cool: no...the problem wasn't that he tried to..the problem is that his laser-pulling up thingy droped me >_< and umm I fell on a cow happily O_O XD

aiyumi

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then this one time a nearly stepped in front of a bus and my friend grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back on to the sidewalk. it was like everything was going in slow motion as we both fell backwards and the bus went zooming by... it was scary!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That means God wants you dead :eek:
He keeps trying, but failing! :eek:

And no way could you have a temperature of 45 celsius (that's 114 fahrenheint). If you go over 106 as a normal person, you basically die. Going over 106 as a baby is definitely fatal. You definitely couldn't get to 114. O___O

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
then this one time a nearly stepped in front of a bus and my friend grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back on to the sidewalk. it was like everything was going in slow motion as we both fell backwards and the bus went zooming by... it was scary!
I had something just like that happen to me, but it was with a car.

I was walking across the street with my friends after getting out of a car, and a car doing something like 60 mph zoomed by. The car that I'd just gotten out of was blocking my view, so I couldn't see it coming. Luckily, my friend yanked on the hood of my hoodie just in time. :eek:

My heart was beating so fast xD