Establishing why the SOTSP's Sons are above Hashirama and Madara

Are the Sons of the SOTSP above Hashirama/Madara?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He states here "That Unlike when you are withing me, you will be down the right path"

You must be registered for see images

He could easily off split the beats, but had a connection to their chakra hence why he's talking them! He could of had their power to help him create the moon, even if they never had their chakra....

He created the moon with "Chibaku Tensei", and giving that he's an Ukumaki i wouldn't say it's that far fetched to imagine that he could pull it of, although that doesn't mean to that he's genuinely stronger than everyone else... He won't be unsurpassable!

He doesn't know every single jutsu either, like everyone would have you believe. He sealed the Juubi because he was an Ukumaki, thus having incredible sealing techniques that were probably forbidden withing the clan, and lost over the years.

I don't believe that him being able to seal the Juubi withing himself, determines un-surpassable strength!

His rinnegan came from the Juubi, and i believe that's why he developed the jutsu's and were able to create the moon... Nagato could of probably created the moon also...

This is what i believe! To much hype surround the "Sage of six paths"!
He was referring to when the Juubi was within him, because all of them together make up the Juubi.

From what the manga page illustrates, he more than likely did not have any help.

From what we know in the manga, the Sage of the Six Paths was basically Uchiha + Senju put into one:

Most of your argument is speculation...

This 1 divided by 2 logic used with estimating the abilities of these characters is extremely flawed, genealogy does not work like that, nor has it been directly stated that each son inherited the exact sum of half the Sage's power, furthermore being the child of a powerful shinobi does not automatically make you powerful (as there has been no mention of Hashirama's children what-so-ever), all we know of the Sons is that one inherited a body like their father's, the other inherited eyes similar to their father's, logically would that make them exceptional? Yes, that does not mean they were automatically more powerful than Madara & Hashirama who are arguably the 2 greatest shinobi seen in the series with the exception of the Sage, especially since Madara was reputed as the greatest Uchiha in the history of the clan which would logically include his ancestor & we could assume the same was thought of Hashirama, furthermore neither Son has any feats to his name, which is odd for two shinobi supposedly sooo powerful, all we can do is wait & see.shodaimeicon:
It is the Sage's eyes and body that allowed him to create the Moon when he was no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki and dying. If the Sons inherited his body and his eyes from when he was younger and presumably the Juubi's jinchuuriki, do you honestly believe them not to be above Hashirama and Madara?

The descendants of the Younger and Elder Sons later on became the Uchiha and the Senju Clans, true. However, there is no indication on whether or not they themselves were actually a part of this.

Last edited:

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to say yes, there blood is completely pure, where as hashirama and Madara have some kinds of genetic degradation.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was referring to when the Juubi was within him, because all of them together make up the Juubi.

From what the manga page illustrates, he more than likely did not have any help.

From what we know in the manga, the Sage of the Six Paths was basically Uchiha + Senju put into one:

Most of your argument is speculation...

It is the Sage's eyes and body that allowed him to create the Moon when he was no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki and dying. If the Sons inherited his body and his eyes from when he was younger and presumably the Juubi's jinchuuriki, do you honestly believe them not to be above Hashirama and Madara?

The descendants of the Younger and Elder Sons later on became the Uchiha and the Senju Clans, true. However, there is no indication on whether or not they themselves were actually a part of this.
I believe they were strong, but does that mean they could slice mountains in half or create structures that dwarf even the greatest of the Bijuu? No, yes they inherited powers from their father, but that does not mean the powers they inherited were of the same caliber as their father's or even the same caliber as Hashirama's & Madara's, they have literally no feats, they aren't even mentioned in myths like their father or Hashirama, until their is more light shed on them I think its foolish to assume they were stronger than Madara or Hashirama.shodaimeicon:

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe they were strong, but does that mean they could slice mountains in half or create structures that dwarf even the greatest of the Bijuu? No, yes they inherited powers from their father, but that does not mean the powers they inherited were of the same caliber as their father's or even the same caliber as Hashirama's & Madara's, they have literally no feats, they aren't even mentioned in myths like their father or Hashirama, until their is more light shed on them I think its foolish to assume they were stronger than Madara or Hashirama.shodaimeicon:
Seeing as the Younger Son was practically radiating with power around his body, something that only happened to the Sage of the Six Paths after he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki, it's more than safe to assume that both the Younger and Elder Sons completely inherited their fathers eyes and body from when he was in his youth and the Juubi's jinchuuriki:
And seeing as a dying Rikudou Sennin while no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki was able to create the likes of the Moon (through his eyes and his body), and the Sons each represent half of the Rikudou Sennin while in his youth and the Juubi's jinchuuriki, I think it's more than safe enough to put them above the likes of Hashirama and Madara.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing as the Younger Son was practically radiating with power around his body, something that only happened to the Sage of the Six Paths after he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki, it's more than safe to assume that both the Younger and Elder Sons completely inherited their fathers eyes and body from when he was in his youth and the Juubi's jinchuuriki:
And seeing as a dying Rikudou Sennin while no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki was able to create the likes of the Moon (through his eyes and his body), and the Sons each represent half of the Rikudou Sennin while in his youth and the Juubi's jinchuuriki, I think it's more than safe enough to put them above the likes of Hashirama and Madara.
You are assuming way too much from a single frame from a mythical recanting of their lives, like I said just because they were the Sage's children does not mean they were necessarily stronger than the two shinobi who Kishimoto has so obviously elevated above every other shinobi seen so far & until more is revealed about them, it is foolish to assume they are.shodaimeicon:

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are assuming way too much from a single frame from a mythical recanting of their lives, like I said just because they were the Sage's children does not mean they were necessarily stronger than the two shinobi who Kishimoto has so obviously elevated above every other shinobi seen so far & until more is revealed about them, it is foolish to assume they are.shodaimeicon:
Considering they directly inherited the Rikudou Sennin's eyes and his body from when he was in his youth and the Juubi's jinchuuriki, and that the Rikudou Sennin was able to create the Moon even when he was dying and no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki, it's more than safe to put them above Hashirama and Madara.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could've simplified it into just saying " They are above Hashi and Madara because they are directly from the SO6P".
-However, Hiruzen's son not strong as him?
-Why is Hashirama's child not a legend like him?
-Why is Tsunade so strong, but her parents aren't?
-Why is Hashirama stronger then his own dad?

You theory fails when you ask yourself those questions. You based your theory on a flawed basis, that has proven in Naruto to be BS.

Hashirama has Mokuton, he has by far shown to have the strongest Body by any Senju, including the Senju Son.

Madara has PS, trained for years and years to obtain that power. There is no way the older son could've had EMS since he didn't have any other sibling or person with a Sharingan.

The hype of the Sage's Sons is pale comparison to Hashirama's. The only importance of the Sons' was that they were the originators.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could've simplified it into just saying " They are above Hashi and Madara because they are directly from the SO6P".
-However, Hiruzen's son not strong as him?
-Why is Hashirama's child not a legend like him?
-Why is Tsunade so strong, but her parents aren't?
-Why is Hashirama stronger then his own dad?

You theory fails when you ask yourself those questions. You based your theory on a flawed basis, that has proven in Naruto to be BS.

Hashirama has Mokuton, he has by far shown to have the strongest Body by any Senju, including the Senju Son.

Madara has PS, trained for years and years to obtain that power. There is no way the older son could've had EMS since he didn't have any other sibling or person with a Sharingan.

The hype of the Sage's Sons is pale comparison to Hashirama's. The only importance of the Sons' was that they were the originators.
When the manga actually tells us that the Younger and Elder Sons inherited the Sage's body (Younger Son) and his eyes (Elder Son), there's not much you can argue against:
Unless Hashirama's body > the body of the Sage of the Six Paths? :|

Seeing as the Younger and Elder Sons are hyped to have the Sage's body and his eyes, which allowed him to create the Moon even while he was dying and wasn't even the Juubi's jinchuuriki anymore, I'd say that beats anything Hashirama and Madara have.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the manga actually tells us that the Younger and Elder Sons inherited the Sage's body (Younger Son) and his eyes (Elder Son), there's not much you can argue against:
Unless Hashirama's body > the body of the Sage of the Six Paths? :|

Seeing as the Younger and Elder Sons are hyped to have the Sage's body and his eyes, which allowed him to create the Moon even while he was dying and wasn't even the Juubi's jinchuuriki anymore, I'd say that beats anything Hashirama and Madara have.
Uchiha = Eyes
Senju = Body..

ALL THE SENJU have the Sage's Body.. I don't get your point here. Your saying that means they completely inherited all his body.. but no. They inherited the genes.

Because if your theory is the case. Then the same method should apply to the younger son's child.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha = Eyes
Senju = Body..

ALL THE SENJU have the Sage's Body.. I don't get your point here. Your saying that means they completely inherited all his body.. but no. They inherited the genes.
I can see how much time you spend replying. I'm telling you, work on your counterarguments, and at least read so you don't reuse arguments that have already been brought down.

As I've addressed before, it's more likely than not that they are the direct inheritors of the Sage of the Six Paths' power from when he was younger and thus even more powerful than when he was on his deathbed and no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki (and even then he was still powerful enough to create the Moon). This is supported by the fact that the Younger Son was radiating with power, something that only happened to the Sage of the Six Paths after he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki:

So the body of all the Senju = the same body as the Sage of the Six Paths? You're kidding...

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see how much time you spend replying. I'm telling you, work on your counterarguments, and at least read so you don't reuse arguments that have already been brought down.

As I've addressed before, it's more likely than not that they are the direct inheritors of the Sage of the Six Paths' power from when he was younger and thus even more powerful than when he was on his deathbed and no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki (and even then he was still powerful enough to create the Moon). This is supported by the fact that the Younger Son was radiating with power, something that only happened to the Sage of the Six Paths after he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki:

So the body of all the Senju = the same body as the Sage of the Six Paths? You're kidding...
Your replying with assumptions after assumptions, yet your asking me to work on my counterarguments..

"Radiating with power".. uh that represented his life force and chakra. Your taking things out of the context.

Only 2 people have been called God of Shinobi. Hashirama , and SO6P. Both possessed a KKG that was possessed by no one else. No one with a Sharingan is on Hashirama's level. No one with just the Sage's body is on Hashirama's level. His sons had the GENE of the body. Otherwise their feats would've been mentioned. But their only importance is that they were the Sage's sons.

Also, the "direct" or w.e your using is not needed, Hashirama a descendent after hundreds of years has given proof to the Sage's body. You have no evidence to claim them to be stronger then the legends who represent the Sage's Eyes and Body.

Your saying someone with just the Sage's body is stronger then someone with the Sage's body and a KKG that rivals the Rinnegan. That doesn't make any sense at all. In fact, its even insulting Tobirama.

Trig

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saying that power is directly passes to the next is an assumption. In reality as well in fiction, strong can come from the weak and vice versa. All we are to know is that the sons are originators. All we can know from the so6p and his sons is that they possessed something special. Maybe they were sent by gods, but were weak shinobi.

BlinkST

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're taking the descriptions given by Obito too literally. The japanese text was figurative. If having both DNA means a person is practically the Rikudo sage, then the children are irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.