Establishing why the SOTSP's Sons are above Hashirama and Madara

Are the Sons of the SOTSP above Hashirama/Madara?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your assuming that they actually recieved HALF of the Sage's power. hmmph.

Hashirama senju has wood release, and Madara obtained he rinnegan. It is said that Hashirama was the 1st shinobi with Wood Release, and even the Sage's Son had a VARIANT of the Rinnegan, but not the real deal. In the manga, it is stated over and over that the younger generation is always better than the previous ones. Hashirama and Madara both surpassed their fathers (in theory). I wouldn't automatically assume they would lose unless the Sage's sons are shown in battle.
By this logic that means that the SO6P sons are better than him and Madara and Hashi are better than them and Sasuke and Naruto are stronger than them. It's common knowledge that no one is stronger than the SO6P. So your words are flawed.

Reactions: Omnipotent

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda pointless to judge the SO6P's sons from 1 image, and his fathers powers. It's not like Tsunade is near Hashirama? It's not like is near Minato (without Kurama). Or A being near the 3rd raikage.... To mention a few. Actually no relation between parents' power and their children's power can be proven. This thread is pointless. SO6P gave his sons different unique power, so obviously they were strong, but trying to compare them to Hashirama and Madara is simply irrelevant, and a guessing game. For what we know, SO6P's wife could be a weak anorexia girl, and they could have inherited only her strength....

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the residual power of a non-jinchuuriki Rikudou could create the Moon, then what more of the powers of the Elder and Younger Son who received Rikudou's essence during his prime? :)

You must be registered for see images

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda pointless to judge the SO6P's sons from 1 image, and his fathers powers. It's not like Tsunade is near Hashirama? It's not like is near Minato (without Kurama). Or A being near the 3rd raikage.... To mention a few. Actually no relation between parents' power and their children's power can be proven. This thread is pointless. SO6P gave his sons different unique power, so obviously they were strong, but trying to compare them to Hashirama and Madara is simply irrelevant, and a guessing game. For what we know, SO6P's wife could be a weak anorexia girl, and they could have inherited only her strength....
What are you getting at?
We actually know what the Sons got from their father, so there goes your argument:

And in just about every case in Naruto, when somebody inherits something from their mother, it's a good thing.
Take for example Naruto, the protagonist. He inherited both his hacked stamina/vitality and regenerative abilities from Kushina, as she was from the Uzumaki Clan:

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your assuming that they actually recieved HALF of the Sage's power. hmmph.

Hashirama senju has wood release, and Madara obtained he rinnegan. It is said that Hashirama was the 1st shinobi with Wood Release, and even the Sage's Son had a VARIANT of the Rinnegan, but not the real deal. In the manga, it is stated over and over that the younger generation is always better than the previous ones. Hashirama and Madara both surpassed their fathers (in theory). I wouldn't automatically assume they would lose unless the Sage's sons are shown in battle.
Going by that logic, Kakashi surpassed Minato?
Better yet, the Sons surpassed the Sage of the Six Paths?
Even better, Asuma surpassed Hiruzen?

See where that logic is flawed?

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow I never even realized the literacy in the text. The sons inherited half the Sage's powers or 50%, while Edo Madara was only a small fraction of the Sages powers.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow I never even realized the literacy in the text. The sons inherited half the Sage's powers or 50%, while Edo Madara was only a small fraction of the Sages powers.
Well I wouldn't say a small fraction, but this is what I was getting at. In fact, Kabuto for all we know could have been referring to the Sage when he wasn't the Juubi's jinchuuriki, because we've seen that the Sage of the Six Paths even when near death and no longer the Juubi's jinchuuriki was able to create the Moon, by far the greatest feat we've ever seen. Adding that to the assumption that the Younger and Older Sons were born while he was the Juubi's jinchuuriki and not old (obviously), and thus far more powerful, even Edo Madara (who's currently the strongest player out there) just can't compare to either of the Sons.

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sons have dat Sage DNA

Honestly though, they're direct descendants. The DNA that Hashirama and Madara have is not pure I guess. If thats a genetically correct statement lol.

Trig

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does everyone assume that the SO6P is the best ever? ****, i know he created all the badassery thats in the world but we dont much about them. He may not be strong as we all think. That's why i hate to mention anything about his power. And as for hashirama and madara, they are clearly one of the strongest ever but i will always put nagato, pain, and minato above them. That's just my opinion though :D.

YellowFlash1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He states here "That Unlike when you are withing me, you will be down the right path"

He could easily off split the beats, but had a connection to their chakra hence why he's talking them! He could of had their power to help him create the moon, even if they never had their chakra....

He created the moon with "Chibaku Tensei", and giving that he's an Ukumaki i wouldn't say it's that far fetched to imagine that he could pull it of, although that doesn't mean to that he's genuinely stronger than everyone else... He won't be unsurpassable!

He doesn't know every single jutsu either, like everyone would have you believe. He sealed the Juubi because he was an Ukumaki, thus having incredible sealing techniques that were probably forbidden withing the clan, and lost over the years.

I don't believe that him being able to seal the Juubi withing himself, determines un-surpassable strength!

His rinnegan came from the Juubi, and i believe that's why he developed the jutsu's and were able to create the moon... Nagato could of probably created the moon also...

This is what i believe! To much hype surround the "Sage of six paths"!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This 1 divided by 2 logic used with estimating the abilities of these characters is extremely flawed, genealogy does not work like that, nor has it been directly stated that each son inherited the exact sum of half the Sage's power, furthermore being the child of a powerful shinobi does not automatically make you powerful (as there has been no mention of Hashirama's children what-so-ever), all we know of the Sons is that one inherited a body like their father's, the other inherited eyes similar to their father's, logically would that make them exceptional? Yes, that does not mean they were automatically more powerful than Madara & Hashirama who are arguably the 2 greatest shinobi seen in the series with the exception of the Sage, especially since Madara was reputed as the greatest Uchiha in the history of the clan which would logically include his ancestor & we could assume the same was thought of Hashirama, furthermore neither Son has any feats to his name, which is odd for two shinobi supposedly sooo powerful, all we can do is wait & see.shodaimeicon:

Status
Not open for further replies.