Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know nothing of Baroque works yet..
yea i think so i am in that part right now i am where the girl paints on luffy and right now usopp is trying to help luffy escape the whole paint shit its very very interesting indeed

whaaaaaaaaaaat their not lame at all unless your watching the wiskey peak arc they are lame their but in the future is all i can say
well right now their kinda lame but the little girl who pains seems very powerful with her powers

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They're not lame... the ones who were defeated by Zoro at Whiskey Peak are lame, but those are just random minions...
The really powerful ones are the ones from Mr. 1 to Mr. 5. Since you saw the girl who paints (Miss Goldenweek) that means you have met a few of them. BW best agents are more powerful that what they initially seem. You'll see it when you reach Arabasta. The fights are epic.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They're not lame... the ones who were defeated by Zoro at Whiskey Peak are lame, but those are just random minions...
The really powerful ones are the ones from Mr. 1 to Mr. 5. Since you saw the girl who paints (Miss Goldenweek) that means you have met a few of them. BW best agents are more powerful that what they initially seem. You'll see it when you reach Arabasta. The fights are epic.
yea i know mr 5 wasnt all that and 3 was weak as well luffy had a little trouble but it was still not a big deal for him i assume mr 2 will be an epic fight as well as number 1 i havent seen mr. 1 yet jst that one girl who was with crocodile but idk about her i think she is good but bad at the same time idk

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea i know mr 5 wasnt all that and 3 was weak as well luffy had a little trouble but it was still not a big deal for him i assume mr 2 will be an epic fight as well as number 1 i havent seen mr. 1 yet jst that one girl who was with crocodile but idk about her i think she is good but bad at the same time idk
You mean Miss All Sunday?

Yeah, mr 3 was inda weak, but he was smart enough to trap everyone and stop luffy and the rest, right? Gotta give him credit for that. Still, I do consider him particularly weak. Weaker than Mr 5, to be honest.

Also, Mr 2 puts up quite an epic fight, you are correct. You should just wait till they reach Arabasta, you will be surprised when they reach Nanohana, Arabasta... I assure you ;)

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You mean Miss All Sunday?

Yeah, mr 3 was inda weak, but he was smart enough to trap everyone and stop luffy and the rest, right? Gotta give him credit for that. Still, I do consider him particularly weak. Weaker than Mr 5, to be honest.

Also, Mr 2 puts up quite an epic fight, you are correct. You should just wait till they reach Arabasta, you will be surprised when they reach Nanohana, Arabasta... I assure you ;)
yea mr 3 is smart i give him that but his fighting skills are weak i mean his stronger than mr 5 but the thing is mr 3 seems like a chill dude that does not train his powers to good use well it seems like it anyways so its y mr 3 is not skilled with his powers and mr 5 is to cocky so was that girl i 4get the girls names idk y but yea i just tired of this damn baroque works shit its annoying this series is lame none of them r even that powerful and i wanna c mr 2 and mr 1 and mr 0 aka crocodile ......

btw this agents numbers kind of remain me of bleach esparas each lower # each had the stronger and powerful they were lol op is jst like dbz, naruto and bleach all combind

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea mr 3 is smart i give him that but his fighting skills are weak i mean his stronger than mr 5 but the thing is mr 3 seems like a chill dude that does not train his powers to good use well it seems like it anyways so its y mr 3 is not skilled with his powers and mr 5 is to cocky so was that girl i 4get the girls names idk y but yea i just tired of this damn baroque works shit its annoying this series is lame none of them r even that powerful and i wanna c mr 2 and mr 1 and mr 0 aka crocodile ......

btw this agents numbers kind of remain me of bleach esparas each lower # each had the stronger and powerful they were lol op is jst like dbz, naruto and bleach all combind
Mr 1 Mr 2 Mr 4 and their respective partners are all pretty strong, so don't worry, you won't think it's lame as soon as you reach Arabasta. And as for Crocodile, of course he's strong, so you should just wait...