PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i thought so as well u can tell it was a filler either way it was emotional right now theres fillers going on until luffy and his crew go to the ground line i thing thats wut is called

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait until u get to 370 or even when they fight cp9
CP9 FTW

idk luffy is a good pirate he fights for good reasons not to kill well so far anyways hes like goku in a way
Though Luffy isn't really a hero and nor does he want to be. Technically Pirates are the badguys and the Marines are the good guys. Mihawk is an Ex-Pirate who works for the government.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CP9 FTW

Though Luffy isn't really a hero and nor does he want to be. Technically Pirates are the badguys and the Marines are the good guys. Mihawk is an Ex-Pirate who works for the government.
true pirates r bad but this anime dude anime can be different in many ways just because pirates were bad in real life does not mean in anime would be the same exact same thing to me luffy is a hero to islands like the island where arlong was and yea u get my point

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hero? Forget it!!! We’re pirates. I love heroes, but I don’t want to become one!! Do you even know what it is to be a hero!? Let’s say you have some meat okay? Now, a pirate would chow down on that bad boy, but a hero would share it with everyone!! I want to eat meat!”

-Monkey D. Luffy

:D, He won't even share the meat

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hero? Forget it!!! We’re pirates. I love heroes, but I don’t want to become one!! Do you even know what it is to be a hero!? Let’s say you have some meat okay? Now, a pirate would chow down on that bad boy, but a hero would share it with everyone!! I want to eat meat!”

-Monkey D. Luffy

luffy wont consider himself as a hero but either way his a hero to other ppl in their hearts

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Monkey D. Luffy

I was gonna post that quote xd