Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U wanna know about them sexy ass beetles right? If so tell me why you want them.. what you know about the clan and anything else u think i should know
So in the series the Aburame clan is one of the 4 noble clans of the leaf village. From a young age they are implanted with Kikaichuu, that use their body as a host and feed off of their chakra. it is a symbiotic relationship where the host feeds the beetles and gives them shelter while the bugs allow for the host to utilise them how they see fit. There are a few different species in the canon, with kikaichuu being the primary one uses.

The reason I wanna learn them is that I feel there is still room left to explore this clan and their playstyle, plus bugs work with the creepy persona im running for my Aburame bio. Plus trying out something new is always a good way to get back into the swing of things.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Just so you know.. and im sure you already know.. you are able to make beetle and other bug variants custom wise. either way.. Im going to simply post jutsus.. you tell me a fun fact about it.. this fun fact I want to be something to where I believe you know how it works.. Or you can just be basic and describe your usage of it

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just so you know.. and im sure you already know.. you are able to make beetle and other bug variants custom wise. either way.. Im going to simply post jutsus.. you tell me a fun fact about it.. this fun fact I want to be something to where I believe you know how it works.. Or you can just be basic and describe your usage of it
Yeah, I plan to make a custom breed of bug later down the line, hoping to try something with either poison or senjutsu.

Sounds good, will do my best

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The weaker ones like D-B, you dont need to be overly descriptive since the techniques are VERY straight forward.. When it comes to the A-S ill expect a little more umph! ask any questions... the more participation the more we can get this going.

( Mushi Supai no Jutsu ) Insect Spying Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: By linking themselves to their insects, they are able to see and hear what they experience, providing a long-range and relatively safe and inconspicuous way to gather intel. The user is also able to tell when their bugs have been killed.
Note: Can only be used by Aburame Clan ninjas.

( Kikaichu Tsukamu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Grapple
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and will then flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.

( Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.

( Mushi Bashira no Jutsu ) Insect Pillar Technique
Description: The user will turn the bugs into a pillar that will erupt from the ground to strike the opponent before returning to their normal swarm form. The pillar grows near but not directly beneath the opponent.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The weaker ones like D-B, you dont need to be overly descriptive since the techniques are VERY straight forward.. When it comes to the A-S ill expect a little more umph! ask any questions... the more participation the more we can get this going.

Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn active)
Description: By linking themselves to their insects, they are able to see and hear what they experience, providing a long-range and relatively safe and inconspicuous way to gather intel. The user is also able to tell when their bugs have been killed.
Note: Can only be used by Aburame Clan ninjas.

Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and will then flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.

Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.

Description: The user will turn the bugs into a pillar that will erupt from the ground to strike the opponent before returning to their normal swarm form. The pillar grows near but not directly beneath the opponent.
Majority of the techniques if not all the main ones at least, would only be able to be used with the Kikaichuu or a custom breed I assume as the other isects are specific to different things and not as mass produced as the original beetles are.

Straight forward, Its good for intel gathering and spying as the technique states. Only question is related to the range. When does long range cut off, for example I place an insect on 2 people and then they travel to the otherside of the world, would I be able to link with those insects. from that far away, I would gather not, but I just want to clarify to make sure.

Basic up and over technique, send the bugs out to grab the opponent and slam them down again. Could be used in mid air to try and get an enemy back onto the ground.

Basically a technique that can replace use of some basic throwing weapons. I would like to think that this would have a small homing ability since the insects are somewhat sentient, but since its not stated on the tech, that idea wont apply for obvious reasons.

Send bugs out to create a pillar in short range, good to create a small barrier inbetween an opponent and yousefl even for a split moment.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
These techniques are really outdated.. specially with the NW rules.. So regarding your question. Im going to say yes. If this is ever an issue reference them this training. Because it could be used in both but im going with the former and not the latter.

I love your description, lets do the next set.

Kikaichu Masu Misairu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Mass Projectile Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user sends a bigger version of Destruction Bug Projectile Technique dealing more damage to the target.

(Mushi Masu Bashira no Jutsu) Bug Mass Pillar Technique
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Mid
Description: The user summons many Kikaichu bugs to form several pillar that grow closer to multiple enemies and can strike them off balance. The bugs come from the ground but do not come from directly under the opponents.

( Kikaichu Kaku no Kagai ) Destruction Bug Aerial Assault
Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.

( Jinteki Mayu no Justu ) Human Cocoon Technique
Damge points: N/A
Description: The user will create a silk cocoon around themselves to either spy or hide themselves from the enemy. For optimum use, use in a Forest or wooded area.
Note: Must be a bug user

( Mushi Bunshin ) Bug Clone
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
Note: These bugs can used bug techniques up to C rank.
Note: Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

( Tetsuzankō ) Iron Mountain Leaning
Description: After creating an insect clone, the user and the clone run towards the opponent and simply tackle them. The force of this attack is strong enough to send the target flying away from them

( Mushi Yose ) Bug Summoning
Damage Points: N/A
Description:The user creates a web of chakra after placing their hand on an object or surface. Any bugs in the nearby area will come to this web. Bugs are obviously more prevalent in forested areas and grasslands than in deserts or lakes.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These techniques are really outdated.. specially with the NW rules.. So regarding your question. Im going to say yes. If this is ever an issue reference them this training. Because it could be used in both but im going with the former and not the latter.

I love your description, lets do the next set.

Description: The user sends a bigger version of Destruction Bug Projectile Technique dealing more damage to the target.

Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Mid
Description: The user summons many Kikaichu bugs to form several pillar that grow closer to multiple enemies and can strike them off balance. The bugs come from the ground but do not come from directly under the opponents.

Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.

Damge points: N/A
Description: The user will create a silk cocoon around themselves to either spy or hide themselves from the enemy. For optimum use, use in a Forest or wooded area.
Note: Must be a bug user

Type:Supplementary
Description: Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
Note: These bugs can used bug techniques up to C rank.

Description: After creating an insect clone, the user and the clone run towards the opponent and simply tackle them. The force of this attack is strong enough to send the target flying away from them

Description:The user creates a web of chakra after placing their hand on an object or surface. Any bugs in the nearby area will come to this web. Bugs are obviously more prevalent in forested areas and grasslands than in deserts or lakes.
A larger version of Bug Projectile that is designed to deal more damage if it makes contact. Not much else to say about this one.

This appears to be a more advanced version of the Insect Pillar technique, with the differences being that this one does not deal damage, but allows for the user to attach their bugs to multiple enemies at once. I see this being used more in the NW for RP rather then in a casual fight.

This technique lifts the opponent upwards into the air and strikes them back down with spheres of bugs. I think this could be used against the opponent whilst they are already in mid-air. They would need to expend more energy to dodge the cloud whilst already airborne then it would be to dodge on the ground.

By creating a cocoon around them in silk, they are able to hide themselves to spy on others. Definitely a technique I would use in a role play sense rather then in combat, unless you try and use it as a diversion to distract your foe. Could fill the cocoon with bugs to try and catch the opponent of guard if they try getting to you physically.

Mold your bugs into a clone that can use up to c-rank in bug techniques. Clear and no questions.

Combination technique to use with the Bug Clone technique. Straightforward, and would only use it for RP if I were to ever use it.

A good technique for using in missions. Especially for a bug user if your trying to find an exotic beetle or some other insect. Also good to call back any bugs you have used if you ever would need to summon them back from around the area when they would just return to you anyway as you are their host haha

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Man... Looking at these jutsus bro.. Lol these need some crazy UPDATES
Ok next batch.
Im also going to skip some of these jutsus because they are VERY generic.. and most are just reworded techniques of C and D rank.

( Ninpo: Mushi Genjutsu) - Ninja Art: Insect Illusion Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will control their insects, send them underneath their opponent and then cover the target, sucking their chakra dry. Despite the name, this is not a Genjutsu, but rather named after the confusion of the target, seeing the hazy dance the swarm will perform around them, and dizziness coming from the rapid chakra drainage. This drains chakra twice as much as the average technique.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan
Note: Can only be used once every three turns, three times in all.

( Kikaichu Enkai no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Ocean Technique
Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a large airborne cloud that decends on the enemy and beats them on impact.

( Kikaichu Haku no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Fade Technique
Description: The user will call forth destruction bugs from all around him to then engulf the enemy in a small barrier that implodes on them.

( Hijutsu: Mushi Miyu ) Secret Technique: Insect Cocoon
Range: N/A
description: After performing the required hand seals ( Ox > Dog > Bird > Ram ) the user will increase the speed of his/her insects' development. As the user's body is already a hive of sorts for the insects, the user will encase himself in an actual cocoon to further aid the insects. This is an extremely useful move for Aburame clan members, since their attacks mainly focus on the usage of bugs. However, using this in the midst of a battle can be potentially dangerous as it leaves the user static and vulnerable. This allows bug techniques to temporarily acquire one of the three: Elemental strength against a particular element; Double the chakra stolen upon contact; or decrease the cost of Bug Techniques by half, with the same efficiency.
Note: Effects last for 5 turns.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan and wait 1 turn for development of Bugs.

( Hijutsu: Mushi Tsukene ) Secret Technique: Insect Root
Description: The user will send their insects that form roots and entangle the opponent. The insects will then explode causing damage to the target.

( Mushi Kame no Jutsu ) Insect Jar Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user will use destruction bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed. It is similar to the Hyuga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.
The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man... Looking at these jutsus bro.. Lol these need some crazy UPDATES
Ok next batch.
Im also going to skip some of these jutsus because they are VERY generic.. and most are just reworded techniques of C and D rank.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user will control their insects, send them underneath their opponent and then cover the target, sucking their chakra dry. Despite the name, this is not a Genjutsu, but rather named after the confusion of the target, seeing the hazy dance the swarm will perform around them, and dizziness coming from the rapid chakra drainage. This drains chakra twice as much as the average technique.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan
Note: Can only be used once every three turns, three times in all.

Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a large airborne cloud that decends on the enemy and beats them on impact.

Description: The user will call forth destruction bugs from all around him to then engulf the enemy in a small barrier that implodes on them.

Range: N/A
description: After performing the required hand seals ( Ox > Dog > Bird > Ram ) the user will increase the speed of his/her insects' development. As the user's body is already a hive of sorts for the insects, the user will encase himself in an actual cocoon to further aid the insects. This is an extremely useful move for Aburame clan members, since their attacks mainly focus on the usage of bugs. However, using this in the midst of a battle can be potentially dangerous as it leaves the user static and vulnerable. This allows bug techniques to temporarily acquire one of the three: Elemental strength against a particular element; Double the chakra stolen upon contact; or decrease the cost of Bug Techniques by half, with the same efficiency.
Note: Effects last for 5 turns.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan and wait 1 turn for development of Bugs.

Description: The user will send their insects that form roots and entangle the opponent. The insects will then explode causing damage to the target.

Type: Defensive
Description: The user will use destruction bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed. It is similar to the Hyuga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.
The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.
Yeah, might have to mention it to Chris to see if they can do a revamp on some of them at some point haha

Okay, so the ones that we skip I would be able to use? Just wanting to clarify

I am assuming that the part of the technique where it states it drains twice the amount of chakra as the average technique refers to the innate chakra drain ability of the Kikaichuu beetles (or custom breed if so applies) that would be used with this technique.

If that is the case then the technique is simple to understand, the bugs will normally absorb 20 chakra from this rank, but this will absorb a total of 40 due to its effect.

Create giant cloud swarm of bugs and slam them into an opponent. This is worded really basically so with the insects innate abilities this would absorb 20 chakra, and be strong against organic elements like techniques. I assume by organic elements that means along the lines of Earth, Water (Maybe), Wood and such just to confirm.

Again, written basic and clear, the user swarms their insects around the opponent and engulfs them, absorbing chakra and dealing damage by imploding on the target. Could use this against some structures that may be obstructing the way.

Oooh, I really like this technique. Forming a cocoon around yourself by using the required handsigns, to mass produce more bugs to aid you. Major benefits in RP in the NW, when getting ready to enter an event or into a fight of some sort. During a battle, is a little less practical however can be useful if you have made clones to stall the opponent whilst you complete this tech. The ability to gain advantage over a particular element is useful as well, double absorption ability or more efficient use of chakra for the techniques. I really like this tech.

So this could use a bit more descriptive wording to make it more clear, but I get the gist of it. Basically the user sends their insects to the opponent, mostly from the ground or underneath perhaps (probably not unless done in a creative way) and root them to the ground while the insect crawl up them to to then explode and deal damage to the opponent.

BUG STYLE ROTATION! A good defensive ability, with good uses if set up well. If used within 5 turns of the Insect Cocoon then you can give yourself strength over wind or fire to make sure if the opponent tries to disrupt it with either element. This also sets you up for combination with follow up techniques by having so many bugs at the ready, if the opponent if in short range of you. In the case of it being used to defend against a taijutsu move, then no chakra will be taken from the opponent as this techniques does not deal damage so the bugs do not get to absorb any chakra if they were to come in contact in that situation.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
That is correct. Everything in your description looks real good by the way. Keep it up mate. Again ask questions if you need to.

( Tsumu Hensei no Jutsu ) Spindle Formation Technique
Description: The user has his bugs attack the target in a spiraling motion to confuse the target.

( Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu ) Wicked Insect Folk Tools Technique
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user utilizes a large amount of their destruction bugs and has them spread over a wide area around the user. The bugs then emit a small amount of the their host's respective chakra that they usually feed on. This confuses sensor-type ninjas' chakra-sensing ability, as the insects' irregular distribution and large grouping of the bugs result in the creation of numerous 'false images', making it more difficult to distinguish the user's exact and actual location.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Aburame clan.

( Hijutsu: Mushidama ) Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan release their bugs into the air. Once the bugs sense an enemy presence, they will all gather on the enemy and cover him completely, and begin draining his chakra. This technique is very hard to avoid at short range.

( Kikaichu Hisame no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Hail Technique
Description: The user will release thousands of destruction bugs from his body into the air. On their Command, the insects attack the opponent in 5 waves. The insects, in turn, coalesce into large clouds and rain down on the opponent causing tremendous damage.

( Kikaichu kasui no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Stream technique
description: The user will raise their arms to release a torrent of destruction bugs that combine into two spear like forms that spiral towards the target lifting them into the air, where they brutally feed on the targets chakra. ( 3x the average within Short Range and 2x the average within Mid Range ).
Note: Must be a Member of the Aburame clan.

( Aburame no Jutsu: Kuchisaki ) Insect Technique: Proboscis

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-90 to the opponent)
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate a great swarm of insects and form them into a large beam. The beam can be made as thin or as wide as the user requires, up to a maximum of 5 meters radius, though with one particularity that sets it aside from other insect techniques. Every insect in the swarm will synchronize it's wing motion, instead of chaotically fly around. In rhythm, the bugs will beat their wings in a wave pattern, initiated in the front and following through the back, which will displace the air around the beam. As the bugs contact a target, they will naturally drain their chakra, and the synchronized motion will allow them to drain more chakra than normal, as the very motion of the swarm will pump chakra faster. This allows the technique to steal 3 times more chakra than the average insect technique.

Note: Useable four times per battle, with a three-turn cooldown in between uses.
Note: Courtesy of Panthalassa

( Aburame no Jutsu: Hagiri ) Insect Technique: Tesserae

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate his insects into producing a swarm that will arrange itself in an unorthodox fashion. As the swarm moves, it will concentrically spin around itself, each fly revolving and spiraling like the multiple bores of a drill, while outwardly flashing their teeth, which will much increase the slicing and shredding capabilities of the swarm. The user will shoot this swarm as a stream or a projectile, which will allow the user to impale or viciously mangle a target, while draining their chakra, before the swarm collapses upon a target to wrap around them. The drill can be as wide as a 2,5 meters diameter, for a more spread out, shredding damage, or as thin as blade for focused, impaling damage.

An Alternative usage of this technique is, instead of spending the full amount of chakra, the user can merely spend 10 chakra, allowing the internal re-arranging of the insects to happen over the course of 3 turns. While this does not give any bonus in damage to any Aburame technique used while Tesserae is active, it does allow the user to manipulate his insects with chakra-costing Kenjutsu techniques, which are basically raw-chakra projections of a slash, allowing more flexibility for the user. To do this, the user will send the necessary chakra and the flies will then recreate the description of the technique. The way it works is that only the cutting edge is recreated, as the swarm will form a makeshift blade to carry on the cuts and slash that pertain to the description, they do not form into a blade that the user wields.

Note: Useable four times per battle.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is correct. Everything in your description looks real good by the way. Keep it up mate. Again ask questions if you need to.

Description: The user has his bugs attack the target in a spiraling motion to confuse the target.

Range: Short – Long
Description: The user utilizes a large amount of their destruction bugs and has them spread over a wide area around the user. The bugs then emit a small amount of the their host's respective chakra that they usually feed on. This confuses sensor-type ninjas' chakra-sensing ability, as the insects' irregular distribution and large grouping of the bugs result in the creation of numerous 'false images', making it more difficult to distinguish the user's exact and actual location.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Aburame clan.

Description: By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan release their bugs into the air. Once the bugs sense an enemy presence, they will all gather on the enemy and cover him completely, and begin draining his chakra. This technique is very hard to avoid at short range.

Description: The user will release thousands of destruction bugs from his body into the air. On their Command, the insects attack the opponent in 5 waves. The insects, in turn, coalesce into large clouds and rain down on the opponent causing tremendous damage.

description: The user will raise their arms to release a torrent of destruction bugs that combine into two spear like forms that spiral towards the target lifting them into the air, where they brutally feed on the targets chakra. ( 3x the average within Short Range and 2x the average within Mid Range ).
Note: Must be a Member of the Aburame clan.

Chakra: 30 (-90 to the opponent)
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate a great swarm of insects and form them into a large beam. The beam can be made as thin or as wide as the user requires, up to a maximum of 5 meters radius, though with one particularity that sets it aside from other insect techniques. Every insect in the swarm will synchronize it's wing motion, instead of chaotically fly around. In rhythm, the bugs will beat their wings in a wave pattern, initiated in the front and following through the back, which will displace the air around the beam. As the bugs contact a target, they will naturally drain their chakra, and the synchronized motion will allow them to drain more chakra than normal, as the very motion of the swarm will pump chakra faster. This allows the technique to steal 3 times more chakra than the average insect technique.

Note: Useable four times per battle, with a three-turn cooldown in between uses.

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate his insects into producing a swarm that will arrange itself in an unorthodox fashion. As the swarm moves, it will concentrically spin around itself, each fly revolving and spiraling like the multiple bores of a drill, while outwardly flashing their teeth, which will much increase the slicing and shredding capabilities of the swarm. The user will shoot this swarm as a stream or a projectile, which will allow the user to impale or viciously mangle a target, while draining their chakra, before the swarm collapses upon a target to wrap around them. The drill can be as wide as a 2,5 meters diameter, for a more spread out, shredding damage, or as thin as blade for focused, impaling damage.

An Alternative usage of this technique is, instead of spending the full amount of chakra, the user can merely spend 10 chakra, allowing the internal re-arranging of the insects to happen over the course of 3 turns. While this does not give any bonus in damage to any Aburame technique used while Tesserae is active, it does allow the user to manipulate his insects with chakra-costing Kenjutsu techniques, which are basically raw-chakra projections of a slash, allowing more flexibility for the user. To do this, the user will send the necessary chakra and the flies will then recreate the description of the technique. The way it works is that only the cutting edge is recreated, as the swarm will form a makeshift blade to carry on the cuts and slash that pertain to the description, they do not form into a blade that the user wields.

Note: Useable four times per battle.
Thanks Teno, also apologies if I seem too impatient, I don't mean to be, I just get quite eager to finish things is all haha

As this technique is quite vague, it leaves it open for various descriptions, such as: Sending the bugs spiraling forward toward the opponent like the projectile jutsu, or make their bugs spiral upwards around the target from below. Could also be used with a combination of another bug technique and then have the bugs that were used (if successful in hitting their target) to spiral again and harm the opponent, leaving little reaction time.

This is a good technique for a more Roleplay situation then in combat I find. It useful and such but in combat if you have enough time or enough space to go hide yourself and then use this to try and disorient a foe, you or either your foe are already defeated, at least in this day and age and with the amount of jutsu at hand.

Call upon the swarm and sap an opponents chakra. Simple to understand and have various methods to which apply it. Also, not sure about the part where it states it is hard to aviod in short range, with speed and tracking calculations to take into consideration, but I assume that if I were to use this short range, then my opponent will need to deal with it first or suffer. Not much else to say really haha

I like this technique, especially the 5 waves rushing at the opponent, but I can see this being misinterpreted as well, that you would be able to divide the waves over several turns. Which I think would be an interesting concept to apply, making the clouds last multiple turns with a max of 5 uses until it is finished. That would make a little more sense, otherwise your saying im sending 5 waves at you, one from abover, and the other 4 spiral to the 4 sides of you and pincer assault you from all directions.

Another easy to grasp technique, I enjoy seeing that some techniques can utilise the natural abilities of the bugs more such like this technique absorbing more chakra then it normally should. AT thss rank they would absorb 90 chakra at short range and 60 at mid range. Going by this they would absorb normal chakra at long range if that wasd a range they could be used for.

Essentially this technique is the projectile jutsu at higher rank and an explanation of how it absorbs more chakra then normal for the rank. It's fine and easy to understand, the name threw me if im honest, I had to google Proboscis to understand the reasoning of the name, and sure it makes sense but the only thing that does make sense to me is the reference of it being a beam like made from energy. Unless they used the definition of the platform beam like a plank of wood. Small amount of confusion around semantics of the tech but as a technique its easy to understand its usage.

This one took me a couple of read throughs to fully understand what it was trying to do. It is technically two techniques in one. The first being the drill based usage, easy enough. I dont know if there are different forms of damage like shredding or impaling, so I am not sure if this technique will actually impale someone in a fight unless its a more RP type fight? But yeah, drill or spear, shred or impale and then enclose the bugs around them for the first part.

This additional use part feels like it should have been its own technique to be honest. Its doesnt really have much relation to the first half besides taking a shape to attack. It essentially makes some kenjutsu techniques long range and have chakra absorbing abilities thanks to being used with the bugs. And as part of an A-rank jutsu, you just have to spend 10 chakra to have long range kenjutsu for 3 turns and can use it 4 times a battle. Not gonna lie, this technique actually kind of annoys me, cause why use the full chakra when you can use it for a third of the cost and get more effect out of it. Like honestly it should have been made into 2 separate techniques. but thats just me.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I agree, I said it before. These techniques are very outdated. So use them with a grain of salt. Be specific when you describe it. But I suggest simply making your own customs. Anyways.. this the last batch. Make it good for me mate. It’s been amazing so far so nothing less than that.

( Kikaichu Kumo no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Cloud Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will cause a large amount of destruction bugs to swarm around the target creating a thick barrier that then swallows the target into a whirlpool of destruction bugs that drive the enemy into the ground.

( Kikaichu Domu no bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Dome Explosion Technique
Description: The user will send a large swarm of destruction bugs towards the target that then surrounds them in a circle wall before then moving in and covering the enemy in a dome that then explodes upon the target.

( Kikaichu: Utsuro ) Parasitic Destruction Insects: Hollow
Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a large airborne cloud that descends on the enemy. After the insects are on the ground around the enemy they all swarm on the enemy and quickly erupt into an explosion of insects.
Note: Must be a member of the aburame clan.

( Kikaichu: Shoku ) Parasitic Destruction Insects: Eclipse
Description: The user manipulates the parasitic destruction insects to form a gargantuan pillar that collapses into a gigantic wave that engulfs the enemy. The bugs then turn into a massive whirlpool that drag the opponent below ground before spouting out as a pillar that violently implodes.
Note: Must be a Kage Ranked member of the Aburame clan.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.

Special Bugs

( Kikaichuu ) Destruction Bugs
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description:The user summons a host of black beetle-like insects from their very own body. These Destruction Bugs are the most basic insects available to the user. They are capable of flight, swarming up into shapes and the females can release pheromones, which can then be picked up by the user or any insect of the same community ( Mid-Range Communication ), or sense chakra ( Short-Range Communication ). Damage is dependant on the size of the target and the rank of the technique used to manipulate these insects, higher the rank, higher the damage. The Destruction Bugs steal the same amount of chakra as half the damage they do per turn ( 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 chakra points ). 10% of the chakra stolen is digested by the bugs, keeping them well fed and alive, the remainder is infused into the hive, which is the user him/herself. This technique describes the effects of contact with the destruction bugs, and serves as reference for other bug techniques.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan or be taught by a member of the Aburame Clan.
Note: These insects are strong against Basic Ninjutsu, Basic Chakra, Organic Elements, Poison and Taijutsu. They are weak against anything else.
Note: This is a passive technique, meant to describe the insect, and does not entail a sort of manipulation.

( Shōkaichū Sukyan ) Neutralising Destruction Insect Scan
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: Shōkaichū are one of several species of insect used by members of the Aburame clan. They resemble worms. They can dig into the ground and locate chakra signatures ( Long Range ) that they continuously report to their respective Aburame. Muta Aburame was known to store these particular insects within his body. This particular technique creates a mental scan of the entire area, revealing any technique or chaka signature, though it is not completely efficient against chakra supressing techniques, such as those employ by Muu.
Note: They last 3 turns before reverting back onto the user and ending the technique.
Note: Require 2 turn break between usages.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree, I said it before. These techniques are very outdated. So use them with a grain of salt. Be specific when you describe it. But I suggest simply making your own customs. Anyways.. this the last batch. Make it good for me mate. It’s been amazing so far so nothing less than that.

Description: The user will cause a large amount of destruction bugs to swarm around the target creating a thick barrier that then swallows the target into a whirlpool of destruction bugs that drive the enemy into the ground.

( Kikaichu Domu no bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Dome Explosion Technique
Description: The user will send a large swarm of destruction bugs towards the target that then surrounds them in a circle wall before then moving in and covering the enemy in a dome that then explodes upon the target.

Description: The user manipulates the destruction bugs to form a large airborne cloud that descends on the enemy. After the insects are on the ground around the enemy they all swarm on the enemy and quickly erupt into an explosion of insects.
Note: Must be a member of the aburame clan.

Description: The user manipulates the parasitic destruction insects to form a gargantuan pillar that collapses into a gigantic wave that engulfs the enemy. The bugs then turn into a massive whirlpool that drag the opponent below ground before spouting out as a pillar that violently implodes.
Note: Must be a Kage Ranked member of the Aburame clan.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.

Special Bugs

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description:The user summons a host of black beetle-like insects from their very own body. These Destruction Bugs are the most basic insects available to the user. They are capable of flight, swarming up into shapes and the females can release pheromones, which can then be picked up by the user or any insect of the same community ( Mid-Range Communication ), or sense chakra ( Short-Range Communication ). Damage is dependant on the size of the target and the rank of the technique used to manipulate these insects, higher the rank, higher the damage. The Destruction Bugs steal the same amount of chakra as half the damage they do per turn ( 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 chakra points ). 10% of the chakra stolen is digested by the bugs, keeping them well fed and alive, the remainder is infused into the hive, which is the user him/herself. This technique describes the effects of contact with the destruction bugs, and serves as reference for other bug techniques.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan or be taught by a member of the Aburame Clan.
Note: These insects are strong against Basic Ninjutsu, Basic Chakra, Organic Elements, Poison and Taijutsu. They are weak against anything else.
Note: This is a passive technique, meant to describe the insect, and does not entail a sort of manipulation.

Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: Shōkaichū are one of several species of insect used by members of the Aburame clan. They resemble worms. They can dig into the ground and locate chakra signatures ( Long Range ) that they continuously report to their respective Aburame. Muta Aburame was known to store these particular insects within his body. This particular technique creates a mental scan of the entire area, revealing any technique or chaka signature, though it is not completely efficient against chakra supressing techniques, such as those employ by Muu.
Note: They last 3 turns before reverting back onto the user and ending the technique.
Note: Require 2 turn break between usages.
For these S-Ranks, they have little to no restrictions on use besides Eclipse which can only be used once. Another instance of a little bit outdated but oh well. It definitely feels like if you know one jutsu, the others are easy to get cause they are all just so similar, which makes it easy to understand, if a little too easy lol

Giant bug tornado, swarm them around the target to deal damage (absorb 40 chakra while your at it). Clear to understand, can use it creatively by using it as a barrier between an opponent and to counter certain tech as well. no questions.

(Kikaichu Domu no bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Dome Explosion Technique
Easy to understand, straight forward description. Pretty much the same as above. No questions.

Again easy to understand. No questions

Visually this sounds good, form a giant pillar, crash it as a wave to the opponent, next form into a whilpool to suck them underground and end with a flourish pillar implosion. Interesting that this has the restriction once per battle when its very similar to all the other S-Ranks, not much making it different.

So as an Aburame, you can get a max of 3 insects if I am to understand the wording from the page so the three i have are the (Kikaichuu) Destruction Bugs, (Shōkaichū Sukyan) Neutralising Destruction Insect Scan and the (Kidaichū Mushikui) Parasitic Giant Insect Bug Bite. I will be swapping out my Kikaichuu for a Custom Breed, once I have made one.

The technique above is a reference for the bugs that get used to attack, as the main insect of the Aburame Clan. They absorb chakra depending on the rank of the technique used, 90% of which gets infused with the user restoring their chakra bit by bit. They are strong against Basic Ninjutsu, Basic Chakra (Does this mean raw chakra as well?), Organic Elements, Poison and Taijutsu and then weak against everything else.

These little wormies are essentially a bug sensory type. They burrow into the ground to map out the area and also identify chakra signatures and techniques used within long range, which they continuously report to the user over 3 turns before returning to the host. I can see this used mainly in RP as it allows a better role playing scenario.

(Kidaichū Mushikui) Parasitic Giant Insect Bug Bite
My only question for this technique is the semantics around the bugs growing in the target should it be successful in connecting. As they grow to gigantic proportions inside the body, would that effect the way the fight goes or not really?

(Kidaichū Mushikui) Parasitic Giant Insect Bug Bite
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Kidaichu are a species of beetle-like insects that are bred and utilized by select members of the Aburame clan as part of their Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique. Though initially small in size, if provided with the incorrect amount of chakra, these insects immediately begin to devour the flesh of their host, causing them to undergo rapid growth to ultimately giant proportions.
Following an Aburame clan member placing a number of kidaichū onto the skin of an enemy, these insects immediately burrow into the victim's body and begin to devour its flesh and chakra. This process causes the insects to grow rapidly in size, until the host body is completely eaten away from the inside out. Its particularly effective against organic elements ( Double Strength ) as well as close combat ninjas as the insects can be placed on the target with simple contact.
Note: Can only be used by Aburame bios, once every 3 turns