Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said anything about him using a giant FRS....
That scan is of Sasuke using a kagutsuchi powered by hagoromo's chakra as well as an amaterasu powered by his sharinnegan. That has nothing to do with EMS Sasuke using that ability.

Not only that, but no where does it indicate in that scan that he would be able pinpoint all or any the FRS, all he did was randomly manipulate the enton around himself in order to cut his way out of the ice.
Yes it does since gaining a power boost show no significant difference of Sasuke's Amaterasu and Enton ability/usage. Non what so ever.

So sasuke's going to be fighting naruto w/o susanoo? What feats of his raiton would allow them to cut off a chakra arm? how is he going to do that while simultaneously dealing with 13 other clones doing the same thing with a bijuudama or FRS? Even if he cuts off the chakra arm, they still travel forward and explode which kills him since he's unprotected by susanoo. If he doesn't use susanoo how does he avoid getting flashblitzed by Naruto?
I didnt say that. You thought I said Sasuke's reaction speed was directly towards Susanoo itself, so I corrected it. Its easy for Sasuke to use his speed and reaction, holding Susanoo aura (before its using dense structure), then use the aura to make Susanoo when needed[ > ].

I am reasoning Sasuke vast manipulation to Kakashi, to which Kakashi was shown to be a threat to Naruto's cloak. There I determine what damage it will do to Naruto's cloak.

Him dodging Ei's V2 shunshin punch at point blank. And Sasuke never counters if Naruto's not attacking him with that speed.
I dont see how this was fluently. This is what I mean about fluent speed blitz[ ] Naruto can't do that, he can only dash from one side to another point fast.

enton merely covering sasuke means nothing, it has to meet the chakra ratio in order to turn FRS into an enton rasenshuriken, and sasuke would still get killed by that enton rasenshuriken unless he blocks it with his upper levels of susanoo. Sure sasuke's most powerful raiton techs can hurt KCM Naruto through his cloak....
@Bold: Which he will do since Fire>Wind to begin with. No he wouldn't as its not a rasenshuiken but a flame in its shape.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it does since gaining a power boost show no significant difference of Sasuke's Amaterasu and Enton ability/usage. Non what so ever.
Of course it did, Sasuke has never every manipulated enton to such an extent or implied to be capable of doing that with just his EMS. And we know that Sasuke is using Hagoromo's chakra as well as his sharinnegan to use the technique. So no, the burden of proof is on you to show Sasuke is capable of doing the same thing with just his own EMS eye and chakras.

You've also ignored the fact that sasuke wasn't aiming for anything with his kagutsuchi, he was randomly creating vectors in order to break the ice, and therefore nothing implies he'd be capable of hitting multiple FRS from different angles with that.

I didnt say that. You thought I said Sasuke's reaction speed was directly towards Susanoo itself, so I corrected it. Its easy for Sasuke to use his speed and reaction, holding Susanoo aura (before its using dense structure), then use the aura to make Susanoo when needed[ > ].
That level of susanoo isn't going to do anything against attacks like FRS or bijuudama rasengan, let alone multiples of those attacks.
Other than that, I guess you agree that sasuke doesn't really have an answer to multiple clones using bijuudama rasengan/FRS on him since they explode and kill him.

I am reasoning Sasuke vast manipulation to Kakashi, to which Kakashi was shown to be a threat to Naruto's cloak. There I determine what damage it will do to Naruto's cloak.
What raiton in sasuke's arsenal bar kirin is the equivalent or superior to Kakashi's raikiri kunai?

I dont see how this was fluently. This is what I mean about fluent speed blitz[ ] Naruto can't do that, he can only dash from one side to another point fast.
Wait you mean fluent as in constantly moving at those speeds? No one who uses shunshin for speed constantly moves at those speeds, but he doesn't need to do that in order to blitz sasuke or dodge his attacks.

@Bold: Which he will do since Fire>Wind to begin with. No he wouldn't as its not a rasenshuiken but a flame in its shape.
fire> wind means nothing unless you believe part 1 sasuke's katon can take out a fuuton rasenshuriken. The only way it turns FRS into an enton rasenshuriken is if its chakra ratio matches or exceeds FRS. And that's not happening if sasuke merely coats his susanoo with it.
enton rasenshuriken isn't just a flame in the rasenshuriken's shape else it wouldn't have blown up on Juubito, and even if it was just an shuriken-shaped enton, why wouldn't that attack kill Sasuke?

I'm also guessing by these responses failing to address all the points I bring up, that you agree with me that Sasuke gets dominated by KCM Naruto's clone firing guided FRS and bijuudama rasengans.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it did, Sasuke has never every manipulated enton to such an extent or implied to be capable of doing that with just his EMS. And we know that Sasuke is using Hagoromo's chakra as well as his sharinnegan to use the technique. So no, the burden of proof is on you to show Sasuke is capable of doing the same thing with just his own EMS eye and chakras.
Whhat? What he did against the ice blocks is nothing compare to what he did in Juubi arc. He pulled out bigger Enton variants then he is doing right now. Using a different one eye doesn't change anything significant difference in Amaterasu. It still works the same depending on the line of sight. If the LoS will a hand[ ], it will only ignite the hand, if a human body, then a human size body[ ]. So no your bringing anything that proves Hagarorom chakra did something significant different to how Sasuke uses Amaterasu and Enton, doesn't support you at all.

You've also ignored the fact that sasuke wasn't aiming for anything with his kagutsuchi, he was randomly creating vectors in order to break the ice, and therefore nothing implies he'd be capable of hitting multiple FRS from different angles with that.
Good thing I never implied that he will be attempting to hit FRS but wait for it to breach its Enton defense.

That level of susanoo isn't going to do anything against attacks like FRS or bijuudama rasengan, let alone multiples of those attacks.
Other than that, I guess you agree that sasuke doesn't really have an answer to multiple clones using bijuudama rasengan/FRS on him since they explode and kill him.
I didnt say anything about tanking. But using it for mobility to which Susanoo will lack. Sasuke uses his speed and reaction to deal with it, then use Susanoo instantly if it breaches him.

Could of sworn I explained Enton wall.

What raiton in sasuke's arsenal bar kirin is the equivalent or superior to Kakashi's raikiri kunai?
Sasuke can channel lightening to anything too, so I dont get where you getting at. What makes Kakashi's raiton superior to the same tech he uses?

Wait you mean fluent as in constantly moving at those speeds? No one who uses shunshin for speed constantly moves at those speeds, but he doesn't need to do that in order to blitz sasuke or dodge his attacks.
Dodging attack, is fine.

Blitzing is not, since he won't be able to see Sasuke's counter for moving too fast.

fire> wind means nothing unless you believe part 1 sasuke's katon can take out a fuuton rasenshuriken. The only way it turns FRS into an enton rasenshuriken is if its chakra ratio matches or exceeds FRS. And that's not happening if sasuke merely coats his susanoo with it.
enton rasenshuriken isn't just a flame in the rasenshuriken's shape else it wouldn't have blown up on Juubito, and even if it was just an shuriken-shaped enton, why wouldn't that attack kill Sasuke?
Yes it does mean something as one element have the advantage over the other period. So using a inferior version of Fire as your example isn't going to help your argument at all. Using Enton best ratio automatically gives him the edge over Naruto's. There are two occasions to where Sasuke let Rasenshuiken do some part and didnt. Against Juubi, he decides to consume the wind tech and use it to expand his flames[ ]. Notice the flames didn't explode and just splat like flames onto Juubi. Against JUUBITO<--. He decided to change his ration so Rasenshiuken can still work as as Raesengan[ ][ ][ ] while having some enton priorities.

I'm also guessing by these responses failing to address all the points I bring up, that you agree with me that Sasuke gets dominated by KCM Naruto's clone firing guided FRS and bijuudama rasengans.
Failing? Dont be too caught up with yourself.