NSUNSR

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am not sure if KCM Naruto can use Chou FRS, since it was SM Naruto that used it. If KCM Naruto can use Chou FRS, he wins, but otherwise loses. For the second Scenario, Legged Susanoo, means that Susanoo can evade NAruto's attacks, so Sasuke wins the second one.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay, based on the responses in that thread, I think it's safe to say that KCM Naruto handily wins the first scenario.

Kidgamer brought up the point that each clone is capable of firing off a guided KCM fuuton rasenshuriken. He elaborated on that point and showed that Danzou's baku-enhanced fuuton blew open sasuke's V3 susanoo and therefore since FRS is a more powerful fuuton it would at least do that much damage. Therefore since Sasuke's V4 is only a level above a V3, it would not be able to withstand multiple FRS. Unorthadox brought up kirin busting a V2/V3 and I have a thread that conclusively shows FRS is not far away from the power of kirin: as it shows FRS is a mountain buster as well.

The thing that really seals the fate of EMS Sasuke based on that versus thread discussion is that the pro-sasuke team does not have an answer for Sasuke fighting multiple opponents at the same time. Sure they show how sasuke can deal with a clone, in that the clone wouldn't be able to dodge amaterasu or possibly not even an enton arrow, but they neglect to take into account what the original and the rest of the clones are doing while sasuke is focusing his eyesight on a clone or trying to nail it with an arrow. If Sasuke tries to hit a clone with an attack that leaves him wide open to attacks from the original and all the other clones, and we've seen that just one of KCM Naruto's clones alone can throw a guided FRS or a bijuudama rasengan. So sasuke's susanoo might take down a clone, however in the process he's going to get a dozen FRS/bijuudama rasengans hitting his susanoo as a tradeoff, and that's something Sasuke's V4 susanoo simply can't withstand.

Therefore KCM NAruto handily defeats EMS Sasuke in the first scenario.

The second scenario definitely hasn't been discussed, and I think it is one that's debatable as Naruto combining his KCM with SM to form Kyuubi senjutsu mode would grant him a serious powerup.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Clearly a bias thread. Sasuke has perfect Susanoo and legged restricted... Plus Naruto gets a full day of rest c'mon i blind man can see this battle is clearly in Naruto's favor...
I never could understand why people would claim restrictions = biased. If the OP restricts something, then obviously it implies that without those restrictions, it wouldn't be a fair match, or in this case Sasuke would stomp.

So how does me implying Sasuke stomps without these restrictions = me being biased? The stipulation "naruto gets a full day's rest" was just to show that he's at full power when he starts this match, and not in the same condition as KCM Naruto was throughout this war. Sasuke also starts the fight with his full reserves.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay, based on the responses in that thread, I think it's safe to say that KCM Naruto handily wins the first scenario.

Kidgamer brought up the point that each clone is capable of firing off a guided KCM fuuton rasenshuriken. He elaborated on that point and showed that Danzou's baku-enhanced fuuton blew open sasuke's V3 susanoo and therefore since FRS is a more powerful fuuton it would at least do that much damage. Therefore since Sasuke's V4 is only a level above a V3, it would not be able to withstand multiple FRS. Unorthadox brought up kirin busting a V2/V3 and I have a thread that conclusively shows FRS is not far away from the power of kirin: as it shows FRS is a mountain buster as well.

The thing that really seals the fate of EMS Sasuke based on that versus thread discussion is that the pro-sasuke team does not have an answer for Sasuke fighting multiple opponents at the same time. Sure they show how sasuke can deal with a clone, in that the clone wouldn't be able to dodge amaterasu or possibly not even an enton arrow, but they neglect to take into account what the original and the rest of the clones are doing while sasuke is focusing his eyesight on a clone or trying to nail it with an arrow. If Sasuke tries to hit a clone with an attack that leaves him wide open to attacks from the original and all the other clones, and we've seen that just one of KCM Naruto's clones alone can throw a guided FRS or a bijuudama rasengan. So sasuke's susanoo might take down a clone, however in the process he's going to get a dozen FRS/bijuudama rasengans hitting his susanoo as a tradeoff, and that's something Sasuke's V4 susanoo simply can't withstand.

Therefore KCM NAruto handily defeats EMS Sasuke in the first scenario.

The second scenario definitely hasn't been discussed, and I think it is one that's debatable as Naruto combining his KCM with SM to form Kyuubi senjutsu mode would grant him a serious powerup.
Naruto may have the firepower to breach Susanoo but this premise will need to deal with Enton to which the Sasuke debaters brought up. To which Enton will eat up and use against. So he is better off with doing bijuudama rasengans. Which will also be flawed to do because Sasuke's reactions feats they presented and the fact that it cannot be thrown. The thing about KCM also is that the ability to move to fast also has a weak point. To which Minato explained to Kakashi. Sometimes moving to fast can be a weakness as you won't be able to see the opponents counter. Sasuke can also take advantage with his Enton variables on top of Raiton combos (which can penetrate cloak[ ]).

S2 will be troublesome since Naruto's super awareness will help his speed.