lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto may have the firepower to breach Susanoo but this premise will need to deal with Enton to which the Sasuke debaters brought up. To which Enton will eat up and use against.
enton is only an issue if Sasuke can land the enton on the rasenshuriken, which i've seen no argument given for how he's going to do that to 10+ guided FRS all coming at him from different angles at the same time.

So he is better off with doing bijuudama rasengans. Which will also be flawed to do because Sasuke's reactions feats they presented and the fact that it cannot be thrown.
I don't understand how any of sasuke's reaction feats would allow his susanoo to dodge a bijuudama rasengan. I don't know where the idea that it can't be thrown came from, but it doesn't really matter since we know they can be guided by chakra arms which is even better than throwing them.

The thing about KCM also is that the ability to move to fast also has a weak point. To which Minato explained to Kakashi. Sometimes moving to fast can be a weakness as you won't be able to see the opponents counter. Sasuke can also take advantage with his Enton variables on top of Raiton combos (which can penetrate cloak[ ]).
Minato's explanation of that weakness was only when running straight at your enemy. Lee said the exact same thing, he had no issues running around the enemy, but only an attack where you run at max speed straight at the enemy is the kind of movement lee has problems with. Naruto isn't running straight at sasuke, he's using his speed to dodge, and using his chakra arms to attack.

what are these 'enton variables on top of raiton combos' that you speak of, and how will they allow Sasuke to simultaneously defend and attack 13+ opponents with speed at Sandaime raikage level who can fire guided nukes at him from all different directions?

Last edited:

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
enton is only an issue if Sasuke can land the enton on the rasenshuriken, which i've seen no argument given for how he's going to do that to 10+ guided FRS all coming at him from different angles at the same time.

I don't understand how any of sasuke's reaction feats would allow his susanoo to dodge a bijuudama rasengan.

Minato's explanation of that weakness was only when running straight at your enemy. Naruto isn't running straight at sasuke, he's using his speed to dodge, and using his chakra arms to attack.
you clearly didnt read the thread or just decided to wishfully skip are post but w.e your a 2013
fodder noob lame

dont reply to me

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you clearly didnt read the thread or just decided to wishfully skip are post but w.e your a 2013
fodder noob lame

dont reply to me
unless you have some kind of logical rebuttal for my arguments, your posts are literally meaningless. If you feel I have claimed something incorrect, show me how the claims I've made are incorrect, simply saying "you didn't read the thread" or "you just wishfully skipped" means nothing anyone can say that about any argument.

And if I were you, I'd feel embarrassed that you're getting thrashed by a 2013 member to the point where all you can do is just namecall (the bolded).

Reactions: Voidstep

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt i have a debate over this ngga just want attention Sasuke won as i already explained just wait till the verdict of the thread
fodder noob lame

dont reply to me
as far as I saw, you haven't won anything yet
the debate is still going...
LOL

you couldn't even counter KG properly!!
for example... you say Kabuto never evaded enton arrow... and showed an example of him being hit in the open!!! but guess you forgot to mention that he got hit in the open with Itachi's help, 2 vs 1.
but guess what!?!? Kabuto did evade an enton arrow in the open before that
what is this??
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke himself says he dodged it, yet you somehow try to fabricate the manga and say he was hiding behind a rock...

and if you base your judgment on signing dates... guess that makes you a 2012 noob...

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fodder noob lame

dont reply to me
Lmao, he's way better than you, that's for sure.

S1: Naruto mid diff.

S2: Sasuke, mid diff if he can use the same Legged Susanoo he used on Juubito, minus Jugo's Senjutsu. High diff, or he might lose, if he can't.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, he's way better than you, that's for sure.

S1: Naruto mid diff.

S2: Sasuke, mid diff if he can use the same Legged Susanoo he used on Juubito, minus Jugo's Senjutsu. High diff, or he might lose, if he can't.
slap yourself cant wait till the debate over i didnt even need jimmies Unorthodox > Kidgamer & Enoobi

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in your premise of using a Giant FRS, didn't he needs Gama toad for mobility? I doubt the weight of that chakra isn't going give Naruto's full speed. To which I think Amaterasu on it will be perfect here. If normal FRS, then Enton hitbox spread is already shown good hitbox, to deal with all these clone spam FRS, from any angle[ ]. He will make sure to ajust the chakra ratio to consume them all once they land.

I don't understand how any of sasuke's reaction feats would allow his susanoo to dodge a bijuudama rasengan. I don't know where the idea that it can't be thrown came from, but it doesn't really matter since we know they can be guided by chakra arms which is even better than throwing them.
Not Susanoo, Sasuke himself. Sasuke can read the chakra arms movement with Sharingan and use Raiton to cut it off.

Minato's explanation of that weakness was only when running straight at your enemy. Lee said the exact same thing, he had no issues running around the enemy, but only an attack where you run at max speed straight at the enemy is the kind of movement lee has problems with. Naruto isn't running straight at sasuke, he's using his speed to dodge, and using his chakra arms to attack.
Is there evidence that he can use full speed, fluently, without the weakness of moving too fast and not see Sasukes counter?

what are these 'enton variables on top of raiton combos' that you speak of, and how will they allow Sasuke to simultaneously defend and attack 13+ opponents with speed at Sandaime raikage level who can fire guided nukes at him from all different directions?
I already cover the premise that Enton can cover Sasuke of all directions so that doesn't need to be said again. I don't remember last night I had a premise of Raiton combo. Either way, Sasuke's raiton techs can damage Kurama's cloak

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in your premise of using a Giant FRS, didn't he needs Gama toad for mobility? I doubt the weight of that chakra isn't going give Naruto's full speed. To which I think Amaterasu on it will be perfect here. If normal FRS, then Enton hitbox spread is already shown good hitbox, to deal with all these clone spam FRS, from any angle[ ]. He will make sure to ajust the chakra ratio to consume them all once they land.
I never said anything about him using a giant FRS....
That scan is of Sasuke using a kagutsuchi powered by hagoromo's chakra as well as an amaterasu powered by his sharinnegan. That has nothing to do with EMS Sasuke using that ability.

Not only that, but no where does it indicate in that scan that he would be able pinpoint all or any the FRS, all he did was randomly manipulate the enton around himself in order to cut his way out of the ice.

Not Susanoo, Sasuke himself. Sasuke can read the chakra arms movement with Sharingan and use Raiton to cut it off.
So sasuke's going to be fighting naruto w/o susanoo? What feats of his raiton would allow them to cut off a chakra arm? how is he going to do that while simultaneously dealing with 13 other clones doing the same thing with a bijuudama or FRS? Even if he cuts off the chakra arm, they still travel forward and explode which kills him since he's unprotected by susanoo. If he doesn't use susanoo how does he avoid getting flashblitzed by Naruto?

Is there evidence that he can use full speed, fluently, without the weakness of moving too fast and not see Sasukes counter?
Him dodging Ei's V2 shunshin punch at point blank. And Sasuke never counters if Naruto's not attacking him with that speed.

I already cover the premise that Enton can cover Sasuke of all directions so that doesn't need to be said again. I don't remember last night I had a premise of Raiton combo. Either way, Sasuke's raiton techs can damage Kurama's cloak
enton merely covering sasuke means nothing, it has to meet the chakra ratio in order to turn FRS into an enton rasenshuriken, and sasuke would still get killed by that enton rasenshuriken unless he blocks it with his upper levels of susanoo. Sure sasuke's most powerful raiton techs can hurt KCM Naruto through his cloak....

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto wins. he's fast enough to dodge just about anything in sasuke's arsenal and guided FRS's via chakra arms will bust his Susano'o open and kill sasuke.