Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn so kage bunshin and taiju kage bunshin has different entries in db it means they are not same :lol
True. Iso Susanoo is just Perfect Susanoo covering Kyuubi. If someone has Iso Susano he has Perfect Susanoo.
OP: PS wins. If there is no restrictions then KA can beat Sasuke. lmao at people saying Sasuke doesn't have Perfect Susanoo
Are people still trying to argue that Sasuke doesn't have PS? Phuckin lol
word. Can't believe that shit.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn so kage bunshin and taiju kage bunshin has different entries in db it means they are not same :lol

By technicality no. Mass shadow clone is A rank while standard is B, if you really wanna split hairs in an attempt to be smart :pick:

According to the databook...Madara alone is listed as the only user of Perfect Susanoo and we all know that isn't the case.

Unless, you want to explain to me why the Susanoo (in the scan I post) has Tengu Nose (something only Perfect Susanoo has), then it indeed is Perfect Susanoo.
are you saying its impossible for iso susanno to share characteristics with perfect susanno? I mean its the same armor is it not? i mean i can tell you the differences between the two, even though one stems from the other but you'll sit her bold face and say that there one and the same. Not once did i say sasuke doesn't have ps. Just that the scans shown isn't ps. Everybody here is jumping the gun. Its just armour. as stated below:

It's not Iso Susano'o, it's Iso: Susano'o. Iso just means "majestic attire".

If it has a long tengu nose and flaky armour, it's PS.
note to the above

How many times does someone have to explain this to you before you stop spouting the same idiotic nonsense? Lmfao. Iso Susanoo has a separate DB page because Iso Susanoo is the name of the technique that lets the user coat their Susanoo over Kurama. Get this through your head before you decide to comment on the subject again.
exactly. Therefore its different from perfect susanno. Right or wrong?

Sasuke covering his Susano'O with Enton got a separate page too. I guess that's not Amaterasu
Its not. its enton... as you just said. You get the same treatment as the first guy.

Do i have to dumb it down?
is rasenshurken, rasengan? No.
Is chidori nagashi, chidori?No.
So why is it when I say iso susanno isnt Perfect susanno yall get up in arms?

lmfao, exactly. These people are ridiculous.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
exactly. Therefore its different from perfect susanno. Right or wrong?
No clown. It's Perfect Susanoo coated onto Kurama. Do I really have to dumb this down further?

is rasenshurken, rasengan? No.
Is chidori nagashi, chidori?No.
So why is it when I say iso susanno isnt Perfect susanno yall get up in arms?
And these are some of the dumbest examples you could possibly use.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi alone could beat EMS Sasuke.

Remember when both of them were fighting Kabuto?

Here's a question. Who almost got captured and saved by his brother?

Sasuke did as you can see here

You must be registered to see images

Kabuto was evading nearly all of Sasuke's atk

Here's EMS Sasuke taking a breather as well

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how The unbeatable ItaSama is only in this match up to spare Naruto from another definitive solo courtesy of Lawd Sauce smh..

OT: Itachi sidelines and watches his brother do work for the set/clan/fam.

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how The unbeatable ItaSama is only in this match up to spare Naruto from another definitive solo courtesy of Lawd Sauce smh..

OT: Itachi sidelines and watches his brother do work for the set/clan/fam.
First of all BM naruto solos EMS sasuke like nothing and KCM gives him a fairly decent challenge and i would argue can even perhaps destroy his PS, you remember how Sage naruto beat Kurama in the first place? All naruto would need to do is do that

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh look, yet another retard who doesn't even know the first thing he's talking about and it's Sasuke's PS and Naruto's avatar that merged you moron. How is it possible for Naruto and Kurama avatar to merge when they are one?

*Bold*

Please re-write that part of your post. It lacks the basic understanding of a sentence.

Lacking in details you say? Okay, lets look at this lacking details.

Madara's Perfect Susanoo

Tengu Nose? Check

Sword? Check

Majestic Attire: Susanoo? Check

Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo

Tengu Nose? Check

Sword? Check

Majestic Attire: Susanoo? Check

Maybe, if you weren't such a moron, then perhaps, I wouldn't feel the need to slap you.
Well Gawdamn lmmfao
Tengu=Susano'o is true since the nose knows
First of all BM naruto solos EMS sasuke like nothing and KCM gives him a fairly decent challenge and i would argue can even perhaps destroy his PS, you remember how Sage naruto beat Kurama in the first place? All naruto would need to do is do that
KCM is the only factor here bro so why start with BM considering without all that extra help from kurama since childhood he'd be down a lung anyway(vote1) on top of vote2 riding on that bs "learning curve"and bug out for his rinnegan lol

Secondly.. kcm gets bodied nonetheless foh with fair chance & SM naruto needed his mother twice to secure the W in that fight that was inside Naruto not in the real physical world if you remember so I agree.. all Naruto would need to do is hit Mama for the assist inb4 solo by that logic albeit that's not going to neg PS of all forms anyways since he'd be lit up long before making contact lmfao

He ain't a bitch just needs help is all I'm saying.. without Jarvis/kurama in pocket issa wrap like vote1

Sidenote: zombie threads are soo out smh lol

Last edited: