Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horrid logic used here.
No it's not.
Naruto lost his entire right side of his avatar after being in the explosion of 2 TBBs. Meaning he never tanks something on the level of a TBB with no damages

If PS slash was really on par with a TBB then narutos tail would have been ripped apart since all that energy is being focused on the tip of the blade. Making it far more devastating.
But sasukes slashes were getting tanked with no damages.and it was done multiple times. But still Naruto was unscathed

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh look, yet another retard who doesn't even know the first thing he's talking about and it's Sasuke's PS and Naruto's avatar that merged you moron. How is it possible for Naruto and Kurama avatar to merge when they are one?

*Bold*

Please re-write that part of your post. It lacks the basic understanding of a sentence.

Lacking in details you say? Okay, lets look at this lacking details.

Madara's Perfect Susanoo

Tengu Nose? Check

Sword? Check

Majestic Attire: Susanoo? Check

Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo

Tengu Nose? Check

Sword? Check

Majestic Attire: Susanoo? Check

Maybe, if you weren't such a moron, then perhaps, I wouldn't feel the need to slap you.
You mean this one? Look at the nose dimwit.
You must be registered for see images
The face structure is different, the attire doesn't even completely appear/form and not to mention we've
his sword isn't even formed properly, looking at the jagged edges on it.

Yet a hoard of morons actually think a scan of Sasuke's Susanoo merging with the strongest Tailed Beast
that holds so much influence his susanoo turns humanoid proves more than him creating susanoo alone.
It baffles me.

He doesn't create PS until after he gets chakra from the Sage.
The PS you guy's use as reference is him merged with Kurama as well
and when he's revived he already has Rikdou chakra, it's obviously indicated
by the fact he has a Rinnegan which is the result of that.

Last edited:

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to DB 4 that's iso susanno. And no iso and perfect aren't the same thing. If it were there wouldn't be a separate db page for it.
According to the databook...Madara alone is listed as the only user of Perfect Susanoo and we all know that isn't the case.

Unless, you want to explain to me why the Susanoo (in the scan I post) has Tengu Nose (something only Perfect Susanoo has), then it indeed is Perfect Susanoo.

The face structure is different, the attire doesn't even completely appear and not to mention we've

Yet a hoard of morons actually think a scan of Sasuke's Susanoo merging with the strongest Tailed Beast
that holds so much influence his susanoo turns humanoid proves more than him creating susanoo alone.
It baffles me.
I suggest you grow brain cells before you post anything you moron.

^I posted this scan...

Then he posts scans of Complete Susanoo.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The face structure is different, the attire doesn't even completely appear/form and not to mention we've

It baffles me.
Except Sasuke's Final Susano'o used against Juubito largely resembles Madara's own Perfect Susano'o before Sasuke's even merges with Kurama's Avatar.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the databook...Madara alone is listed as the only user of Perfect Susanoo and we all know that isn't the case.

Unless, you want to explain to me why the Susanoo (in the scan I post) has Tengu Nose (something only Perfect Susanoo has), then it indeed is Perfect Susanoo.

I suggest you grow brain cells before post anything you moron.

^I posted this scan...

Then he posts scans of Complete Susanoo.

That scan isn't Perfect Susanoo, not to mention even if it is, it isn't something Sasuke
can produce in VS battles alone.
Except Sasuke's Final Susano'o used against Juubito largely resembles Madara's own Perfect Susano'o before Sasuke's even merges with Kurama's Avatar.
You mean the construct without a Tengu nose, nor a fully detailed body and a jagged sword?
Odd how you're gonna pick up on how it has a full body, instead of the old tell-tale details.

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That scan isn't Perfect Susanoo, not to mention even if it is, it isn't something Sasuke
can produce in VS battles alone.
That scan is Perfect Susanoo as it has the qualities of PS such as Tengu Nose, Sword and Majestic Attire: Susanoo...feel free to post what that Susanoo is lacking.

And why can't Sasuke use Perfect Susanoo by himself? Let me guess...you have no prove why he won't be able to use it.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I m gonna leave KG's post here again.now if someone is not mentally challenged he will get EMS saske has PS or not
Yes. He did. Anyone who can read the Manga knows that he did.

1. Madara had PS w/ EMS.

Tsunade is amazed that Hashirama fought this thing. Onoki asks why Madara held back. (held PS back) Madara says that adults don't beat up kids w/ their full power, confirming that he had PS back then. Confirming that he used it on Hashirama.

2. Madara

-Same Mountain Cutting abilities.

-Same Swords, shoulder guards, tengu nose, and diamond as the regular PS.

Now we have Sasuke's PS on Kurama.

Too similar to PS for anyone to logically say that it's not PS, but some other version of Susanoo that looks nothing like what's in the pic.

3. Sasuke states he's doing what Madara did in the past.

-Hashirama's reaction confirms that he is.

Sasuke has PS and it's a Manga Fact.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That scan is Perfect Susanoo as it has the qualities of PS such as Tengu Nose, Sword and Majestic Attire: Susanoo...feel free to post what that Susanoo is lacking.

And why can't Sasuke use Perfect Susanoo by himself? Let me guess...you have no prove why he won't be able to use it.
You have nothing proving he can. On the other hand there's multiple times Sasuke uses Susanoo with EMS and every time
he did it alone it lacked the Tengu Nose, details, etc. Yet I'm still seeing morons who actually believe that Kurama's presence
has no effect whatsoever on Sasuke's Susanoo, yet Kurama's presence has shown that it even made Susanoo less humanoid.

It's like DOH saying sasuke can fill his own Susanoo up to recreate BPS(fueled Bujuu ftw), in a nutshell.