Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's irrelevant.

Sasuke's Susano'o after merging with Naruto's Kurama Avatar showcased PS's characteristics such as the Tengu nose, Shoulder plates, and Scaly armor which all other variations of Susano'o lack.
Ok . Classifying things as irrelevant without reasons really prove you right.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok . Classifying things as irrelevant without reasons really prove you right.
Why would Sasuke merging his own Susano'o with Naruto's Kurama Avatar cause his Susano'o to jump from V3 to it's Final Stage? That makes no sense considering all Sasuke is doing is having is Susano'o act as an extra layer for Naruto's Kurama Avatar which is very similar to what Madara did.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except Madara had a Rinnegan which is basically Rikudo chakra in other words.
We all know that Kakashi only performs PS with the chakra as well, so that's out of the water.
as i said anyone who is not metally challenged
madara already stated he has PS in his lifetime before revealing it to kages.read the manga before quoting

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have nothing proving he can. On the other hand there's multiple times Sasuke uses Susanoo with EMS and every time
he did it alone it lacked the Tengu Nose, details, etc. Yet I'm still seeing morons who actually believe that Kurama's presence
has no effect whatsoever on Sasuke's Susanoo, yet Kurama's presence has shown that it even made Susanoo less humanoid.

It's like DOH saying sasuke can fill his own Susanoo up to recreate BPS(fueled Bujuu ftw), in a nutshell.
How can Kurama's presence have affect on Sasuke's Susanoo when Susanoo is only made from the user's Chakra and neither Sasuke or Kurama had connection whatsoever?

All you have done is waste my time with you cancer level posts.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Sasuke merging his own Susano'o with Naruto's Kurama Avatar cause his Susano'o to jump from V3 to it's Final Stage? That makes no sense considering all Sasuke is doing is having is Susano'o act as an extra layer for Naruto's Kurama Avatar which is very similar to what Madara did.
You say it's just an extra layer as if he's just there to protect the Beast and is getting nothing out of it.
Even Madara's V3 Susanoo transformed when it wrapped around Kurama, I really don't know why I'd
have to explain the jump though tbh.
as i said anyone who is not metally challenged
madara already stated he has PS in his lifetime before revealing it to kages.read the manga before quoting
Aren't you clever? He also had Rinnegan in his lifetime, years after eating hashi's flesh and awakening Rikudo chakra.
How can Kurama's presence have affect on Sasuke's Susanoo when Susanoo is only made from the user's Chakra and neither Sasuke or Kurama had connection whatsoever?

All you have done is waste my time with you cancer level posts.
Then scurry away and choose not to reply, I'm not holding a gun to your head.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to DB 4 that's iso susanno. And no iso and perfect aren't the same thing. If it were there wouldn't be a separate db page for it.
How many times does someone have to explain this to you before you stop spouting the same idiotic nonsense? Lmfao. Iso Susanoo has a separate DB page because Iso Susanoo is the name of the technique that lets the user coat their Susanoo over Kurama. Get this through your head before you decide to comment on the subject again.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say it's just an extra layer as if he's just there to protect the Beast and is getting nothing out of it.
Even Madara's V3 Susanoo transformed when it wrapped around Kurama, I really don't know why I'd
have to explain the jump though tbh.
It transformed because he had to form it around Kurama.

Madara did receive benefits such as increased firepower thanks to Kurama's Bijuudama and of course, added protection for Kurama to provide resistance against Hashirama's Mokuton as Mokuton easily subdues Kurama.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many times does someone have to explain this to you before you stop spouting the same idiotic nonsense? Lmfao. Iso Susanoo has a separate DB page because Iso Susanoo is the name of the technique that lets the user coat their Susanoo over Kurama. Get this through your head before you decide to comment on the subject again.
Sasuke covering his Susano'O with Enton got a separate page too. I guess that's not Amaterasu

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasukes PS slash isn't even close to a standard TBB.
If it really was then Naruto would have lost a tail
Standard tbb is not destroying a tail from bm kurama also did'nt naruto smack away multiply tbbs? Killerbee tanked a standard tbb so he survives his ps sword slashes?

No it's not.
Naruto lost his entire right side of his avatar after being in the explosion of 2 TBBs. Meaning he never tanks something on the level of a TBB with no damages
Are you talking about VOTE? because we both no when techniques clash they're stronger than just chidori + rasengan

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

and even then Sasuke's Perfect susanoo took the same damage meaning it would still be equal this is assuming your talking about VOTE2.

If PS slash was really on par with a TBB then narutos tail would have been ripped apart since all that energy is being focused on the tip of the blade. Making it far more devastating.
But sasukes slashes were getting tanked with no damages.and it was done multiple times. But still Naruto was unscathed
Not seeing how this makes your point relevant when Naruto can tank a standard bijuu dama with zero damage hell the juubi beam went through like 5 bijuu dama like butter and those tails we're strong enough to protect the body of kurama albeit they we're destroyed still impressive.

Sasuke covering his Susano'O with Enton got a separate page too. I guess that's not Amaterasu
lmfao, exactly. These people are ridiculous.
right