Elizabeth Hasselbeck claims BlackLivesMatter is a hate group.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;2dyIifYQrXA]These racist white people just not trying to let us live. I swear man.

Black people tired of being killed by the police = Hate group.
I don't even necessarily agree with the group, but to call it a hate group? F*cking fool.
[/video]
[video=youtube;2dyIifYQrXA]

"In disgusting audio broadcast via blogtalkradio yesterday, an individual who admitted affiliation with the Black Lives Matter movement called for listeners to murder white people and police, declaring it “open season” for such executions.

The host stated that there will be more killings of cops and white people in general by black people, who will kill one by one.

It’s open season on killing whites and police officers and probably killing cops period. It’s open season. Picking them off. Today we live in a time when the white man will be picked off.“ the host stated.

The host called for an all out race war, stating that “It’s about to go down, it’s open season on killing white people and crackers.

The racist host compared black people killing whites to a pride of lions picking off Buffalo one by one, saying that the lions are outnumbered, but are much more deadly and cunning.

“Yes, they say it, there will be a race war.” the host stated, adding that “The Black Lives Matter movement isn’t enough,” yet admitting an affiliation with activists within that movement. "

Remember what I told you, son?

The time is going to come for you to figure out which side of this you are on. It's getting close for us to take ourselves off of the side-lines and to settle this matter.

I'm not going to argue with this group over whether or not they are being discriminated against because they have black skin (or 'identify as having black skin' - since half of the people leading these things are white people who have spray-on blackness). They are criminals and will be dealt with accordingly in my book - no matter what color it is that supports their movement.

The current movement has its roots dating back to the 50s in the Communist Party, USA with direct ties to the Soviets. Eric Holder, himself, was an agitator who participated in an armed take-over of a university staff room while he was in college with the goal of forcing it to be renamed as the "Malcolm X Lounge." This was all under the management of the Communist Party (which is why the leadership has continually been white - the black population has been and always will be pawns in their agenda). This has, more recently, merged with the Nation of Islam and the goal has been to create a virtual Palestinian state from which terrorist attacks can be launched with the objective of using media assets to portray blacks as 'freedom fighters' in the media.

Just as we did with Al Qaeda in Bosnia. Just as we did with the rebels in Syria (the Muslim Brotherhood) and the rebels in Libya. It's the same pattern turned inward.

I warn you that siding with black lives matter means you are being used as a pawn in a plan that has nothing for you at the end if it succeeds, and death if it fails (and I will make damned sure it fails).

" A former Marine is lashing out against the “Black Lives Matter” movement in an extensive but passionate video that is making the rounds on YouTube and has been picked up by several online media outlets.

“This ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement only promotes racism,” argued Michael Whaley, 27. “And now they’re encouraging black people to go and kill white people, because they want white people to feel what we felt 400 years ago. Newsflash: Were you living 400 years ago? Nope.”

Whaley acknowledged that he had been criticized by others in the black community with names including “Uncle Tom” and “house n–ger.” It has not noticeably affected him, however.

“I had drill instructors in boot camp that had better insults than y’all,” Whaley said in the video. “The reason I don’t have a lot of black supporters — I’m going to tell you the God’s honest truth.

The reason why I don’t have a lot of black supporters is because black people can’t accept the truth about themselves. Black people admitting to the truth is like them snitching on themselves, and black people have this no snitching rule. "

Slavery is not ordained for you, child.

Stop allowing yourself to be used as a tool for another person's gain.[/video]

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not keeping up so idk but I hear they hate cops in general and chant something or other about "killing 'pigs' in a blanket" or whatever.

even if their motives began sound, that sounds like hate to me.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"In disgusting audio broadcast via blogtalkradio yesterday, an individual who admitted affiliation with the Black Lives Matter movement called for listeners to murder white people and police, declaring it “open season” for such executions.

The host stated that there will be more killings of cops and white people in general by black people, who will kill one by one.

It’s open season on killing whites and police officers and probably killing cops period. It’s open season. Picking them off. Today we live in a time when the white man will be picked off.“ the host stated.

The host called for an all out race war, stating that “It’s about to go down, it’s open season on killing white people and crackers.

The racist host compared black people killing whites to a pride of lions picking off Buffalo one by one, saying that the lions are outnumbered, but are much more deadly and cunning.

“Yes, they say it, there will be a race war.” the host stated, adding that “The Black Lives Matter movement isn’t enough,” yet admitting an affiliation with activists within that movement. "

Remember what I told you, son?

The time is going to come for you to figure out which side of this you are on. It's getting close for us to take ourselves off of the side-lines and to settle this matter.

I'm not going to argue with this group over whether or not they are being discriminated against because they have black skin (or 'identify as having black skin' - since half of the people leading these things are white people who have spray-on blackness). They are criminals and will be dealt with accordingly in my book - no matter what color it is that supports their movement.

The current movement has its roots dating back to the 50s in the Communist Party, USA with direct ties to the Soviets. Eric Holder, himself, was an agitator who participated in an armed take-over of a university staff room while he was in college with the goal of forcing it to be renamed as the "Malcolm X Lounge." This was all under the management of the Communist Party (which is why the leadership has continually been white - the black population has been and always will be pawns in their agenda). This has, more recently, merged with the Nation of Islam and the goal has been to create a virtual Palestinian state from which terrorist attacks can be launched with the objective of using media assets to portray blacks as 'freedom fighters' in the media.

Just as we did with Al Qaeda in Bosnia. Just as we did with the rebels in Syria (the Muslim Brotherhood) and the rebels in Libya. It's the same pattern turned inward.

I warn you that siding with black lives matter means you are being used as a pawn in a plan that has nothing for you at the end if it succeeds, and death if it fails (and I will make damned sure it fails).

" A former Marine is lashing out against the “Black Lives Matter” movement in an extensive but passionate video that is making the rounds on YouTube and has been picked up by several online media outlets.

“This ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement only promotes racism,” argued Michael Whaley, 27. “And now they’re encouraging black people to go and kill white people, because they want white people to feel what we felt 400 years ago. Newsflash: Were you living 400 years ago? Nope.”

Whaley acknowledged that he had been criticized by others in the black community with names including “Uncle Tom” and “house n–ger.” It has not noticeably affected him, however.

“I had drill instructors in boot camp that had better insults than y’all,” Whaley said in the video. “The reason I don’t have a lot of black supporters — I’m going to tell you the God’s honest truth.

The reason why I don’t have a lot of black supporters is because black people can’t accept the truth about themselves. Black people admitting to the truth is like them snitching on themselves, and black people have this no snitching rule. "

Slavery is not ordained for you, child.

Stop allowing yourself to be used as a tool for another person's gain.

You misunderstand, I don't agree with the campaign but I do agree with the general notion that black lives do matter. Black violence, regardless of who it is against, is a big problem.