Elizabeth Hasselbeck claims BlackLivesMatter is a hate group.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;2dyIifYQrXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyIifYQrXA[/video]

These racist white people just not trying to let us live. I swear man.

Black people tired of being killed by the police = Hate group.
I don't even necessarily agree with the group, but to call it a hate group? F*cking fool.
You must be registered for see images

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;kT2e8RIcXNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM[/video]

I mean sure, only white people saying they're a hate group.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;kT2e8RIcXNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM[/video]

I mean sure, only white people saying they're a hate group.

This woman said this on television. It's more than just 250 thousand views. I didn't watch the video because I guarentee his argument is that since there is black on black violence, the black lives matter campaign makes no sense. His likely argument makes no sense. The black lives matter campaign is not about black on black violence, it's about the police murdering blacks for seemingly no reason. There are other movements about black on black violence.

It's like being mad at a breast cancer foundation for not talking about testicular cancer. Yeah there's multiple types of cancer, but there are different foundations for different types of cancer.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black lives matter is a joke.

More Whites get killed by police, guess what even from Black cops.
Do you hear Whites crying about thugs that get shot? No.

UchiGod Itachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Whites never went on a riot for a white thug huh ?lmao i'm going to leave this right here

2011 Joe Paterno was fired in a case of child molesting charges of turning an eye on the situation whites took to the streets and rioted over it.
[video=youtube;Tk-gjRM49p8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-gjRM49p8[/video]

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not understanding black lives matter isn't the same as black lives matter being a joke.

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This woman said this on television. It's more than just 250 thousand views. I didn't watch the video because I guarentee his argument is that since there is black on black violence, the black lives matter campaign makes no sense. His likely argument makes no sense. The black lives matter campaign is not about black on black violence, it's about the police murdering blacks for seemingly no reason. There are other movements about black on black violence.

It's like being mad at a breast cancer foundation for not talking about testicular cancer. Yeah there's multiple types of cancer, but there are different foundations for different types of cancer.
You're right there is a difference between a black man on youtube speaking his mind and some ignorant white woman on TV speaking her mind.
And what I got out of this was "I didn't watch or listen to this video because I'm narrow minded and a sheep and only follow and see what I want to see like the rest of the ignorant herd that can't come up with their own opinion on matters and instead of coming up with structured ways on how to end police brutality that clearly isn't racially driven I'll make tweets and start a hashtag that is filled with racial bigots who call for the murder and rape of another race"
You're no better than the KKK at this point.

I'll go a head and assume you're one of those ****s that sit on tumblr or twitter and reblog or retweet whatever and just follow and sit in an echo chamber with the rest of your ignorant movement.

I really like how police brutality in this nations been turned into "Muh race duh"

Last edited:

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whites never went on a riot for a white thug huh ?lmao i'm going to leave this right here

2011 Joe Paterno was fired in a case of child molesting charges of turning an eye on the situation whites took to the streets and rioted over it.
[video=youtube;Tk-gjRM49p8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-gjRM49p8[/video]

Lol, one example. Nothing compared to plenty of Black riots.

Not understanding black lives matter isn't the same as black lives matter being a joke.
I understand, that's why I say it's a joke.

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, white people riot and loot over less important shit like sporting events.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People get upset when things are not about them.

This entitlement is more present in Americans; white ones one particular. They are way too used to setting themselves as default; a statement for "different" is alien to them.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're right there is a difference between a black man on youtube speaking his mind and some ignorant white woman on TV speaking her mind.
And what I got out of this was "I didn't watch or listen to this video because I'm narrow minded and a sheep and only follow and see what I want to see like the rest of the ignorant herd that can't come up with their own opinion on matters and instead of coming up with structured ways on how to end police brutality that clearly isn't racially driven I'll make tweets and start a hashtag that is filled with racial bigots who call for the murder and rape of another race"
You're no better than the KKK at this point.

I'll go a head and assume you're one of those ****s that sit on tumblr or twitter and reblog or retweet whatever and just follow and sit in an echo chamber with the rest of your ignorant movement.

I really like how police brutality in this nations been turned into "Muh race duh"

I ended up watching the video right after I posted that. I don't have a tumblr or twitter. You're clearly one of those people who doesn't know the meaning of black lives matter, like the kid in the video.