Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me, raikage's reaction says it all..! also look at minato's hands...! full thrust...!
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was the first one to dislike this post.
And you were the first one to wank on his durability without armor = with armor. :yeah:

"Can't hurt raikage"

"but raikage can match Tobirama's speed"

"We simply make shit up out of our asses when it fits our wanking"

Ain't that right Icelerate

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you were the first one to wank on his durability without armor = with armor. :yeah:

"Can't hurt raikage"

"but raikage can match Tobirama's speed"

"We simply make shit up out of our asses when it fits our wanking"

Ain't that right Icelerate
His durability not being on par with RNY on doesn't change the fact that its still much more durable than the attack power of a kunai. Not to mention in that initial post of yours, you didn't specify whether he'd wear his RNY or not. A YM can't even pierce Tsunade and only gave her a gash, is a kunai much more powerful than a YM or is Tsunade more durable than the 3rd Raikage?

I didn't say 3rd Raikage can match Tobirama in speed but without FTG, Tobirama isn't blitzing anyone here, not a chance.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for me, raikage's reaction says it all..! also look at minato's hands...! full thrust...!
Because Ei's durability equals to the Third Raikage's, right? Cause that is what you seem to be suggesting. I would agree with speed and reaction. But the kunai? Lol

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His durability not being on par with RNY on doesn't change the fact that its still much more durable than the attack power of a kunai. Not to mention in that initial post of yours, you didn't specify whether he'd wear his RNY or not. A YM can't even pierce Tsunade and only gave her a gash, is a kunai much more powerful than a YM or is Tsunade more durable than the 3rd Raikage?

I didn't say 3rd Raikage can match Tobirama in speed but without FTG, Tobirama isn't blitzing anyone here, not a chance.
BS. He is not tanking a chakra enhanced kunai with bare skin without a single scratch. Hes not superman. And as i have already stated, Tobirama can simply do what Naruto did and proceed to beat the 3rd. His entire fight regarding tanking abilities was with his raiton armor on. What is your proof regarding his durability with bare skin?

Tobirama's shunshin speed is already superior to what the 3rd has shown, did you pay attention in war arc? The man in the blink of an eye came to where Minato was and proceed to take the gojuu dama and ftg.

If you wanna make "he can't be hurt".. then anyone who reads the manga and knows of tobirama and Raikage's speed should be able to say "Tobirama can't be touched".

@Bold, already made that clear in the later posts tho. He ain't activating lightning armor faster than Tobirama's ftg.

Tsunade isn't physically as durable as the 3rd or the 4th.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BS. He is not tanking a chakra enhanced kunai with bare skin without a single scratch. Hes not superman. And as i have already stated, Tobirama can simply do what Naruto did and proceed to beat the 3rd. His entire fight regarding tanking abilities was with his raiton armor on. What is your proof regarding his durability with bare skin?
Where did Tobirama use a chakra enhanced kunai? Anyway a chakra enhanced kunai's best feat is plowing through a relatively thick boulder. A chakra enhanced sword failed to do anything significant to base Kimimaro's thin bone sword but the 3rd Raikage withstood Wind Cast Net which is far more powerful than a chakra enhanced kunai.
Tobirama's shunshin speed is already superior to what the 3rd has shown, did you pay attention in war arc? The man in the blink of an eye came to where Minato was and proceed to take the gojuu dama and ftg.
Well I agree with this but that doesn't mean 3rd Raikage can't react. He reacted to KCM Naruto who should be faster than Tobirama.
If you wanna make "he can't be hurt".. then anyone who reads the manga and knows of tobirama and Raikage's speed should be able to say "Tobirama can't be touched".
Tobirama can be outlasted, no?
@Bold, already made that clear in the later posts tho. He ain't activating lightning armor faster than Tobirama's ftg.
Activating RNY requires a mere thought process. Ay managed to activate it against Minato so he does the same here.
Tsunade isn't physically as durable as the 3rd or the 4th.
Good at least you have some common sense.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did Tobirama use a chakra enhanced kunai? Anyway a chakra enhanced kunai's best feat is plowing through a relatively thick boulder. A chakra enhanced sword failed to do anything significant to base Kimimaro's thin bone sword but the 3rd Raikage withstood Wind Cast Net which is far more powerful than a chakra enhanced kunai.
chakra enhanced kunai = putting chakra on kunai.. Are you stating Tobirama a hokage teir ninja is not capable of a simply technique such as that? The sword swung down. A kunai pierces. The force between a slash and a pierce is entirely different.

@bold, you talking about where
Well I agree with this but that doesn't mean 3rd Raikage can't react. He reacted to KCM Naruto who should be faster than Tobirama.

Tobirama can be outlasted, no?
No not really. KCM Naruto's "normal" speed is not the same speed when he dodged Ay, otherwise he would be running circles around Raikage. He hadn't mastered his speed. Tobirama on the other hand has a mastered shunshin. And whole lot of experience.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Tobirama's chakra levels are second only to Hashirama (talking about base chakra levels), and his ftg doesn't take much chakra.. I don't see the outlasting here, if Tobirama choses to play it smart.

Activating RNY requires a mere thought process. Ay managed to activate it against Minato so he does the same here.
Yes he did, but not in front of an ftg pop, he did it before attacking Minato. Now issue here is, Raikage's skin is durable i agree.. but his vitals aren't...Eyes and etc. And then he can replicate what Naruto did to the 3rd.

Tobirama needs 1 dent on that shield, and the 3rd is done. And to say someone from his teir won't be able to make a cut is being naive imo.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Ei's durability equals to the Third Raikage's, right? Cause that is what you seem to be suggesting. I would agree with speed and reaction. But the kunai? Lol
did i say any ov things you mentioned? *sigh* i was merely suggesting something that it's possible to hurt raikages not that a single slash of kunai will kill him...! we saw sasuke's chidori failed to pierce Ay, yet here Ay seems relieved...! also obito stopped suigetsu's sword attack with a hand made ov hashirama's cells while minato pierced same part ov him during their fight..! so what i'm suggesting is that it depends on the user of weapon not just on weapon...! if minato coud pierce raikage with a kunai, would that make kunai greater than chidori? no it won't but you can see the difference yourself...!
madara got hit by tailed beasts and even before that as edo he got hit by pretty big FRS, he let sasuke pierce him but you saw what happened when tobirama attacked him with a kunai...! he didn't let himself get hit...! even though tobirama sneak attacked...! why do you think he cared so much about not getting hit by tobirama? or do you think sasuke's attack was better than tobirama?

3rd was obviously more durable than 4th raikage but what i was suggesting is that raiton armor won't be enough against someone like tobirama or minato...! the person needs to have strong durable body like 3rd raikage had...! i don't know to what extent he can be damaged but he won't go unscathed...!

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chakra enhanced kunai = putting chakra on kunai.. Are you stating Tobirama a hokage teir ninja is not capable of a simply technique such as that? The sword swung down. A kunai pierces. The force between a slash and a pierce is entirely different.

@bold, you talking about where

No not really. KCM Naruto's "normal" speed is not the same speed when he dodged Ay, otherwise he would be running circles around Raikage. He hadn't mastered his speed. Tobirama on the other hand has a mastered shunshin. And whole lot of experience.
Him being high tiered doesn't mean he has the mastery to amplify weapons with chakra. Kaguya doesn't automatically gain that ability, let alone someone far inferior to her. A slash may be inferior to a pierce but 3rd Raikage is far more durable than base Kimimaro and the gap between their durability is much greater than the gap between piercing with a kunai and slicing with a sword.

3rd Raikage never got chopped into pieces ( )( ). The technique only pierced him slightly but it didn't have much of an effect. This is Temari's highest level of fuuton backed by 5 other shinobi, no evidence that a chakra enhanced kunai comes anywhere near the level of power as someone who has mastered fuuton, let alone a collaboration thereof. For example, Sasuke's chidori is on a whole other level compared to chakra enhanced weapons but it couldn't kill Ay, who even with RNY, is far less durable than base 3rd Raikage.

Being inferior in speed doesn't mean you can't react to the one who is superior. Deidara reacted to hebi Sasuke, Sakura reacted to Kaguya's chakra arms, etc. Itachi mentally reacted to Kirin by putting up susanoo yet 3rd Raikage can't mentally react to Tobirama to put up lighting armour? Dude you can't be serious with these assertions.
Now this is where it gets interesting. Tobirama's chakra levels are second only to Hashirama (talking about base chakra levels), and his ftg doesn't take much chakra.. I don't see the outlasting here, if Tobirama choses to play it smart.
3rd Raikage fought for three days and three nights straight. Tobirama died fighting twenty shinobi. There is no proof that Tobirama has superior chakra reserves. Even Kabuto wore down Tsunade so being automatically related to Hashirama doesn't give you stamina anywhere near the 3rd Raikage. Although this is edo Tobirama so I guess he outlasts 3rd Raikage.

Yes he did, but not in front of an ftg pop, he did it before attacking Minato. Now issue here is, Raikage's skin is durable i agree.. but his vitals aren't...Eyes and etc. And then he can replicate what Naruto did to the 3rd.
RNY covers his eyes, not to mention he can blink and his eyelids are still made out of skin.
Tobirama needs 1 dent on that shield, and the 3rd is done. And to say someone from his teir won't be able to make a cut is being naive imo.
Denting the 3rd Raikage does nothing. It won't faze him one bit. Ay got pierced by chidori which is worse than a mere dent yet he was unfazed. Not to mention you still have no proof that he can scratch his body.

Simple plot and $hitty writing. That kunai shouldn't do jack. Kishi is a moron
Maybe Minato was about to enhance it with a fuuton or he simply was not aware of Ay's durability.

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama actually wins this, & I honestly don't know why durability is even being discussed here.

Tobirama is leagues faster than the 3rd, this I hope everyone can agree on. W/ that said tobirama dances around the raikage & launches GKF. Now obviously the raikage is going to tank it but w/ that info tobirama can then prepare a strategy that works around his physical ability, drowning.

& How is tobi gonna drown him? Easy, creates a couple clones, marks the 3rd w/ one, then sends the other to the ocean for a suicide dive. Once the clone is in place it can use FTG, then raikage is stuck in the middle of the ocean & thus he ends up drowning.

Muscle weighs more than fat, & the 3rd's body has been compared to iron, so this makes it even more likely for him to sink. No matter how durable he is, he can't breathe underwater.

Tobirama. I'm sure a kunai can pierce the Raikage...
Oh boy. Lol

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him being high tiered doesn't mean he has the mastery to amplify weapons with chakra. Kaguya doesn't automatically gain that ability, let alone someone far inferior to her. A slash may be inferior to a pierce but 3rd Raikage is far more durable than base Kimimaro and the gap between their durability is much greater than the gap between piercing with a kunai and slicing with a sword.
It actually does mean that. The man who invented edo tensei, skilled in kenjutsu, made shadow clones, made ftg, been using sword his entire life.. can't put chakra on a kunai? loll. Kaguya isn't a ninja now is she.
hmm no, you are comparing bones and skin. His skin is not more durable than kimimaro's bones. As far as taking a sword to the skin goes, all his major feats have been from using his armor.

3rd Raikage never got chopped into pieces ( )( ). The technique only pierced him slightly but it didn't have much of an effect. This is Temari's highest level of fuuton backed by 5 other shinobi, no evidence that a chakra enhanced kunai comes anywhere near the level of power as someone who has mastered fuuton, let alone a collaboration thereof. For example, Sasuke's chidori is on a whole other level compared to chakra enhanced weapons but it couldn't kill Ay, who even with RNY, is far less durable than base 3rd Raikage.
Bottom right panel , Edo tensei regenerates his skin.

Being inferior in speed doesn't mean you can't react to the one who is superior. Deidara reacted to hebi Sasuke, Sakura reacted to Kaguya's chakra arms, etc. Itachi mentally reacted to Kirin by putting up susanoo yet 3rd Raikage can't mentally react to Tobirama to put up lighting armour? Dude you can't be serious with these assertions.
Tobirama has superior reactions (reacted to Juubito's speed), if 3rd will react, Tobirama will dodge. Simple.

Itachi reacted to kirin when he already saw it.
Sakura reacted to Kaguya's arm which she also saw coming.
Deidara reacted to Sasuke who he also saw coming.

But you are saying Tobirama doesn't have the brain to use his speed and play with tactics? this is a shinobi who was in the era of Uchiha Madara and Hashirama senju.. and has skills noted to be on their levels (skills=/= power). Are you really trying to claim he will lose to someone who was considered below Hiruzen? (since we are doing the "can't be serious with these assertions")

3rd Raikage fought for three days and three nights straight. Tobirama died fighting twenty shinobi. There is no proof that Tobirama has superior chakra reserves. Even Kabuto wore down Tsunade so being automatically related to Hashirama doesn't give you stamina anywhere near the 3rd Raikage. Although this is edo Tobirama so I guess he outlasts 3rd Raikage.
How did he fight?

Were any of them a challenge?

What was their level compared to the shinobi Tobirama fought?

Claiming someone has superior reserves because they lasted for 3 days against 10k shinobi who have 0 hype.. and probably had hardly anyway of even damaging him in his armor or even ... is dumb.

The ninja tobirama fought were stated to be elite ninja level ninja (would have to be Kakashi's level at the least).. And we have no idea how he died, how long his fight lasted and so on. But he has shown to be only under as far as chakra levels go "lower your chakra".. he has massive chakra. Only him and Hashirama have shown to be able to crack walls/rooms with simply raising their chakras.

Hashirama never fought for 3 days, does he have inferior chakra to the 3rd? whats up with your assertions. :)

RNY covers his eyes, not to mention he can blink and his eyelids are still made out of skin.
Hes not superman. and its not RNY btw, thats what Raiga has. Ay and the 3rd have Rcm.
Denting the 3rd Raikage does nothing. It won't faze him one bit. Ay got pierced by chidori which is worse than a mere dent yet he was unfazed. Not to mention you still have no proof that he can scratch his body.
Yet you have no proof. His suiton attacks can most likely provide the power of rasenshuriken. Ay never got pierced by chidori.. chidori bounced off of his armor from what i recall.

What proof do you want? Kishimoto didn't put him against any Kages. We can only make connections and analysis. But kishimoto did show him sliced up without his armor.

Same guy who said Hashirama could beat 8th gate Gai....haha.
Make a big correction. I stated Hashirama could beat Gai who will turn into 8th gate.

Or are you the naive one, who thinks Gai can take on a juubi's jinchuriki without plot restrictions? Or do damage to people who are masters in escaping?

Your coment has the most dislikes i've ever seen for a single comment.
Doesnt matter to me. As long as I know what i'm saying is right. (was considered below Hiruzen, yet someone stronger than hiruzen can't harm him.<<<< NB logic. I'm good not believe in that logic)

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually does mean that. The man who invented edo tensei, skilled in kenjutsu, made shadow clones, made ftg, been using sword his entire life.. can't put chakra on a kunai? loll. Kaguya isn't a ninja now is she.
hmm no, you are comparing bones and skin. His skin is not more durable than kimimaro's bones. As far as taking a sword to the skin goes, all his major feats have been from using his armor.
Madara, Hashirama, Orochimaru, Itachi and Minato are also skilled and versatile shinobi yet they have yet to infuse chakra in their weapons. 3rd Raikage's skin is much more durable than Kimimaro's bones unless you think Kimimaro with RNY on can tank FRS.

Bottom right panel , Edo tensei regenerates his skin.
I know he got regenerated but the damage was minimal considering how Temari thought they were doing nothing to him.
Tobirama has superior reactions (reacted to Juubito's speed), if 3rd will react, Tobirama will dodge. Simple.

Itachi reacted to kirin when he already saw it.
Sakura reacted to Kaguya's arm which she also saw coming.
Deidara reacted to Sasuke who he also saw coming.

But you are saying Tobirama doesn't have the brain to use his speed and play with tactics? this is a shinobi who was in the era of Uchiha Madara and Hashirama senju.. and has skills noted to be on their levels (skills=/= power). Are you really trying to claim he will lose to someone who was considered below Hiruzen? (since we are doing the "can't be serious with these assertions")
So why will 3rd Raikage not see Tobirama shunshining towards him?

Like you said, skills =/= power so Tobirama being more skilled doesn't mean he wins against him. The rest is irrelevant as 3rd Raikage was never shown to be weaker than Hiruzen. Not to mention wasn't it stated that Hiruzen surpassed Tobirama and was the strongest Hokage?

How did he fight?

Were any of them a challenge?

What was their level compared to the shinobi Tobirama fought?

Claiming someone has superior reserves because they lasted for 3 days against 10k shinobi who have 0 hype.. and probably had hardly anyway of even damaging him in his armor or even ... is dumb.

The ninja tobirama fought were stated to be elite ninja level ninja (would have to be Kakashi's level at the least).. And we have no idea how he died, how long his fight lasted and so on. But he has shown to be only under as far as chakra levels go "lower your chakra".. he has massive chakra. Only him and Hashirama have shown to be able to crack walls/rooms with simply raising their chakras.

Hashirama never fought for 3 days, does he have inferior chakra to the 3rd? whats up with your assertions. :)
Hashirama using more chakra taxing techniques compared to 3rd Raikage so that comparison is invalid. Although you do have a point with Tobirama not using many chakra taxing techniques either. Although I highly doubt he can fight three days and three nights against the 3rd Raikage. Didn't old Hiruzen also crack the floors of the Hokage rooftop?
Hes not superman. and its not RNY btw, thats what Raiga has. Ay and the 3rd have Rcm.

Yet you have no proof. His suiton attacks can most likely provide the power of rasenshuriken. Ay never got pierced by chidori.. chidori bounced off of his armor from what i recall.

What proof do you want? Kishimoto didn't put him against any Kages. We can only make connections and analysis. But kishimoto did show him sliced up without his armor.
I'm done with this. If I feel like it, I'll respond but the fact you think Tobirama can do that much damage with suiton just goes to show how delusional you are and the fact that most of what you post is baseless speculation.

Make a big correction. I stated Hashirama could beat Gai who will turn into 8th gate.

Or are you the naive one, who thinks Gai can take on a juubi's jinchuriki without plot restrictions? Or do damage to people who are masters in escaping?

Doesnt matter to me. As long as I know what i'm saying is right. (was considered below Hiruzen, yet someone stronger than hiruzen can't harm him.<<<< NB logic. I'm good not believe in that logic)

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Minato was about to enhance it with a fuuton or he simply was not aware of Ay's durability.
@bold
that you have been the most logical thing from an author stand point. But there was no wind in that kunai.

The problem wasn't being aware of ays durability, it's the fact that Ays facial expression looked like he just shat his pants. Doubled by the fact that Bee who knows raikage greater than anyone felt the need to rescue Ay from a critical strike. Then Ay apologizes to Bee afterwards, as if he's sorry for almost getting himself killed.

Bottom line is, the emphasis was that that kunai was going to do damage, when it shouldn't have.