Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be noted that Suiton: Suidanha would pierce the Raikage. Regardless, Raikage takes it.
How? Chidori thrusted into fourth Raikage barely penetrated. A lightning imbued sword (chidori blade) bounced off of fourth Raikage.

Dodai said only powerful wind attacks will work against him, yet you think water will pierce him when chidori could not even fully pierce the 3rd raikages son :| Rasenshuriken was slicing mountains, yet it didn't penetrate 3rd Raiakge's armor.

So if the most powerful wind technique couldn't cut him , which is meant to be his weakness, how is water?

Reactions: battlestatio

maniaoqan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How? Chidori thrusted into fourth Raikage barely penetrated. A lightning imbued sword (chidori blade) bounced off of fourth Raikage.

Dodai said only powerful wind attacks will work against him, yet you think water will pierce him when chidori could not even fully pierce the 3rd raikages son :| Rasenshuriken was slicing mountains, yet it didn't penetrate 3rd Raiakge's armor.

So if the most powerful wind technique couldn't cut him , which is meant to be his weakness, how is water?
I remember FRS neutralizing Raikage's armor and damaging a little bit though he recovered quickly.

I don't see a way for Tobirama to hurt Raikage. His Water ninjutsu is a bad match for Raiton and will be ineffective. Unless Tobirama is suicidal this fight is a draw, Raikage can't catch Tobirama either.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember FRS neutralizing Raikage's armor and damaging a little bit though he recovered quickly.

I don't see a way for Tobirama to hurt Raikage. His Water ninjutsu is a bad match for Raiton and will be ineffective. Unless Tobirama is suicidal this fight is a draw, Raikage can't catch Tobirama either.
Yeah RFS did some damage. The wind nature of the technique is what neutralised his lightning cloak, since lightning is weak against wind. Water atyke can't bypass the lightning defence because it's not strong against lightning.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3rd Raikage mid to high diff.
KH... a kunai is not penetrating the Raikage. Sorry.
idk man, I can see a chakra covered kunai penetrating Raikage's normal skin, (not armor). Since its his lightning armor that has the better defense.

All had lightning armor mate.

Without the armor Temari did slice him up tho. And if hes gonna have his armor up the entire time.. then well he'd just be wasting chakra. Then you also have the fact Tobirama can replicate what Naruto did why making the Raikage pierce himself.

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage uses Raiton as well. Since both attacks are from the same Nature Transformation, it could just mean they nullified each other.

Dodai said only powerful wind attacks will work against him, yet you think water will pierce him when chidori could not even fully pierce the 3rd raikages son Rasenshuriken was slicing mountains, yet it didn't penetrate 3rd Raiakge's armor.
How is Dodai's statement relevant? He is ignorant of Tobirama's prowess in Sution, leaving his statement to be ignorance. Beside, more explosive attacks /=/ stronger attacks: Yoton Rasenshuriken could barely put a scratch on an injured Madara, yet Chidori could bisect him plain simple. Rasenshuriken is not even mountain buster, first of all. And second of all, it lacks a concentration pinpoint, unlike Suiton: Suidanha is a pinpoint piercing attack, and also can electrocute the Raikage, given the mixture between water and lightning.

I addressed that above.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
idk man, I can see a chakra covered kunai penetrating Raikage's normal skin, (not armor). Since its his lightning armor that has the better defense.

All had lightning armor mate.

Without the armor Temari did slice him up tho. And if hes gonna have his armor up the entire time.. then well he'd just be wasting chakra. Then you also have the fact Tobirama can replicate what Naruto did why making the Raikage pierce himself.
Bro. the Raikage will stomp him in a matter of seconds...

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage tanks the majority of Suiton's techniques.
he can tank them, they simply have to be powerful enough to take off his raiton armor, which they most likely will. And then after the armor is gone, i don't see how chakra enhanced blade (If Tobirama has his sword he used to have when younger) or kunai combo attack won't work him. Considering most of Raikage's "incredible" defense is basically the Raiton Armor of his.

At moments like these, i really wished Kishimoto had shown more for Hiruzen and Tobirama.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he can tank them, they simply have to be powerful enough to take off his raiton armor, which they most likely will.And then after the armor is gone, i don't see how chakra enhanced blade (If Tobirama has his sword he used to have when younger) or kunai combo attack won't work him. Considering most of Raikage's "incredible" defense is basically the Raiton Armor of his.
Oh really ? Pretty sure he can tank Suiton : Suidanha, onc he tenked it, he just destroys Tobirama with a nukite.

At moments like these, i really wished Kishimoto had shown more for Hiruzen and Tobirama.
They showed what they needed to show. And I wished you were not underrating the Third Ay too...

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh really ? Pretty sure he can tank Suiton : Suidanha, onc he tenked it, he just destroys Tobirama with a nukite.

They showed what they needed to show. And I wished you were not underrating the Third Ay too...
Im not I simply find the hokage stronger than the other kages.

Hmm we havent seen the increase in tobiramas water justus compared to part 1. We saw hashirama's increase..

Im sure his part 1 jutsus used with himbay full power will give the raikage challange.

Tobirama can easily dodge the hell stab.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not I simply find the hokage stronger than the other kages.

Hmm we havent seen the increase in tobiramas water justus compared to part 1. We saw hashirama's increase..

Im sure his part 1 jutsus used with himbay full power will give the raikage challange.

Tobirama can easily dodge the hell stab.
Raikage is fast too, Tobirama can't use ftg infinitely

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage uses Raiton as well. Since both attacks are from the same Nature Transformation, it could just mean they nullified each other.

How is Dodai's statement relevant? He is ignorant of Tobirama's prowess in Sution, leaving his statement to be ignorance. Beside, more explosive attacks /=/ stronger attacks: Yoton Rasenshuriken could barely put a scratch on an injured Madara, yet Chidori could bisect him plain simple. Rasenshuriken is not even mountain buster, first of all. And second of all, it lacks a concentration pinpoint, unlike Suiton: Suidanha is a pinpoint piercing attack, and also can electrocute the Raikage, given the mixture between water and lightning.

I addressed that above.
No they didn't nullify each other, hence why A was surprised that Sasuke could pierce his skin. Are we forgetting that third Raikage pierced himself with lightning, did his armor nullify his jutsu then, no it didn't.

Because Dodai was his right hand man and knows everything about him. Only strong enough wind techniques can bypass his armor.

You're negligent of rasenshurikens cutting power:

I never said it was a mountain buster, but it cuts very well. Wind has the best cutting power. As Kakashi stated, it has the ability to cut and server anything:

No one cares about Tobiramas water prowess because it's irrelevant. Its cutting power is beneath rasenshuriken, and it doesn't possess wind properties so it cannot bypass hos lightning armor. I don't it can even bypass his skin without armor, combined wind blades from Temari and other sand ninja could barely cut him, yet you think water can :|

Wind has the strongest offensive power as well:

Like I said already, if the strongest wind technique could not cut through third Raikage, then a water slash ain't. Sasuke's lightning infused sword also couldn't get through Ay's armor. You claiming Tobiramas technique can means you're claiming that it's >>> chidori blade and Rasenshuriken. Which is ridiculous.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just sat down to read this and KingHashirama you're the BIGGEST retard I've ever seen. Can you believe this guy tried to argue a Kunai would pierce the 3rd Raikage? Such intelligence.

Reactions: Icelerate

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need to channel Raiton nor Fuuton through is blade, he simply needs to channel his chakra..... Mifune casually cut metal with his sword enhanced by chakra... When was the last time Raikiri cut a sword? or any strong metal? never?
You must be registered for see images