Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- post scans of something that was already discussed

- while i admitted I was wrong on raikiri not cutting a kunai type metal.

- And then these same idiots think 3rd Raikage's durability without armor = his durability with armor. Wank on him being able to tank Rasenshuriken, desapite RS completely negating his armor. (since i don't recall ever saying he can do it to him with his lightning armor on)

- Then the same people think he can tank a kunai with chakra enhanced straight up to the raw skin, without his armor on... provide no durability feats.. while I showed you how he got sliced up without the armor.

Atleast look at the things you are posting. As I already stated if i'm proven i'll admit it, ain't got a problem with it. I don't need to go around insulting people's names. Since if i did more than half of you on this thread would have nicknames showing the level of your intelligence when debating on Naruto VS threads.

Classic case of the NB trolls, not being able to comprehend an argument and jumping in trying to be smartasses.

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if that were true, which it isn't, Raikage would still tank GKF. Tobirama can use it with clones though.
Actually it is true base on how Tobirama used it on himself:

He imprinted himself and release it, fact.
DB states the tech was develop to use as a combination for ET, which means its a whole tech by itself, fact.

And no saying Raikage tanking these continuous explosion is as close of a claim of a Kunai being able to pierce the Raikage's body.

Mugen Onsa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it is true base on how Tobirama used it on himself:

He imprinted himself and release it, fact.
DB states the tech was develop to use as a combination for ET, which means its a whole tech by itself, fact.

And no saying Raikage tanking these explosion is as close of a claim of a Kunai being able to pierce the Raikage's body.
...no, he can only tag it on the special paper that edos use. You have no basis for the tag being even remotely similar to the FTG seal. They don't work the same way.

Gojo is around the ssme level ad Frs So yeah, he can tank the attack.

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...no, he can only tag it on the special paper that edos use. You have no basis for the tag being even remotely similar to the FTG seal. They don't work the same way.
That was never ever implied that it works only on "special paper" you made that up. Otherwise databook would never stated it works on a live body. Since a live body doesn't have "special paper" on their bodies.

@Bold, you serious? Databook states "Tags that summon more tags that then explode - a special explosion tag. "

Which I broke this down in a thread last year: . It gets very clear that Tobirama had to make an "explosion" type seal for it to explode just like regular explosive tag, ON THE SPOT. Yet alone inscribed S/T formula to summon pre made/more tags.

Gojo is around the ssme level ad Frs So yeah, he can tank the attack.
Lol base on what, did you made the conclusion? Gojo explosion starts off way bigger then frs (which the bigger the explosion gives testament of power already). Its starts off at the size of Juubi's head and expands much much much further, the more it explodes. frs attack power isn't touching a continuously explosion a such

Mugen Onsa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would debate this with you Ej, if I still had any interest in debating. Also, even if I were to debate this with you, you would never end up conceding. You're a good debater and all, but you really don't know when to admit you're wrong. Also it's getting wayyy too late where I am. So there. You win this round, I suppose.