Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the earth element, I make the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals before releasing the earth chakra into the ground and use the chakra to cause a section of earth to rise up. And then, by using my chakra, I begin to manipulate the dragon veins, using the best chakra control I can, and cause the section which I had previously caused to rise and split in half through the center.*
*As I begin to concentrate my chakra and turn it into earth chakra before making the Snake hand seal. After I do that, I release the earth chakra into the ground in front of and use it to cause the ground to crack and break up, making dust, dirt and rocks to fly up into the air*
*I being to concentrate my chakra, thinking of the attributes earth has, turning it into chakra before making the Snake → Seal of Confrontation by holding up two fingers with one hand. Sending the chakra to only my arm, I release it, causing rock to encase my arm before running at your clone and punching his face, causing it to disperse.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. The next jutsu allows you to create an underground tunnel. First, perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals before sending earth chakra along the path you want to create. Then hollow out the earth, forming a large tunnel. Remember that the tunnel cannot be made through rock or other materials with high density. Create a tunnel with the exit a distance away on the surface.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Next, simply raise two walls of earth from the ground with your target between them. It is meant limit the target's mobility so you could corner him. Try it on me.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

For this one i want you to send your doton chakra through the surface of the ground, transforming it into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it at your target. This jutsu could blind your opponent and knock him back if he is hit by the dust wall. Fend off these clones with it.

*creates three clones who rush towards you with kunais in their hands*

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defense
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*After concentrating my chakra and changing it into that of the earth element, I make the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird hand seals before releasing my chakra into the ground. Using my chakra to manipulate the earth, I cause the ground under to begin to hollow, causing a wide underground tunnel to form.*
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the earth element before releasing it into the earth. Then, using my chakra to manipulate the ground, I cause two walls of earth to rise on either side of you trapping you within them.*
*As the clones come running towards me, I begin to concentrate my earth chakra before releasing it into the ground and use it to make the ground below to turn into sand and dust. Then, when they have gotten close enough, I make a wall of the dust and sand to rise up before launching it at the clones, throwing them back and blinding them with some sand that landed on their eyes.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok. This set has it's very own video. :yay: For this one send doton chakra into the ground and raise a large rock out of it which you will lift over you using chakra and slam down on a nearby target. Find a dummy to flatten. In the video: 0:37

[video=youtube;Sk2ZOFQe7lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2ZOFQe7lw[/video]
( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

Next, simply create a large rock from the ground and shoot it at your target. Find a dummy a distance from you to try it on. In the video it's at 0:28.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.

Now i want you to clap your hands together and channel doton chakra into the ground. Then manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground in front of your target and knock him back with considerable force. Try it on a dummy. In the video it's at 0:20.

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I walk up to a dummy before concentrating my chakra and turn it into that of the earth element. Releasing the chakra into the ground, I cause the earth to loosen around a rock before using my chakra to make it rise into the air before using it to flatten the dummy like a pancake.*
*Turning to look at a dummy which was a few ways of from me, I concentrate my chakra and turn it chakra into that of the earth element once more before releasing it and cause another rock to rise from the earth. Using the chakra, I blast the rock towards the dummy, using it to push away and break the dummy.*
*I walk towards another dummy before concentrating my earth chakra and turning it into that of the earth element. I then clap my hands before releasing it into the ground and use it fro two rock to pop up from either side of me, which knock the dummy back with a lot of force.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good job. For convenience i'll have you do just this last c-rank before moving one. Now gather doton chakra into your foot and stomp the ground, releasing it into the ground beneath your target. Then manipulate the ground, causing cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the target into the air. Don't confuse these rocks with spikes, since there is no sharpness to them. Try it on a dummy.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I turn to look at the dummy, concentrating my chakra before turning it into that of the earth element. I stomp my foot on the ground before I begin to release my earth chakra into the ground and make it move to under the dummy. Then, using the chakra, I make cracks to appear on the earth and then make rocks rise from under the dummy, sending it high up into the air.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok, now create a clone of yourself made of stone spit from your mouth. Of course, it should be indistinguishable from your actual self and be able to move around and fight for you. When damaged it wouldn't disappear like other clones but crumble instead, reverting back to stone. If you want, you could make one that looks like me or someone else, just without their abilities.

You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Next, insert your doton chakra into the ground nearby and raise up the earth to form a defensive shield. It can made in various shapes depending on the situation such as a dome or barricade with an opening to see through. Make something to protect against my attack.

*detonates a few exploding tags near you when you are ready*

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Now send your doton chakra into the earth around you. Then raise and shape it in the form of a half-face dome for defense. Protect yourself from my attack

*shoots an intense stream of fire at you when you're ready*
(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, making it into that of the earth element before sending it all to my mouth, from which I use the chakra to create stones which I spit out. Then, using the chakra, which is what created the stones, I think of my appearance and the qualities I have before molding the stone with the earth chakra*
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, making it into that of the earth element, before releasing it into the ground. Once I have released it, I use the chakra to help me manipulate the earth as your exploding tags were thrown in my direction and make a piece of the ground ris in the shape of a dome, which protects me from the explosion*
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, making it into that of the earth element, before releasing it into the ground. As your stream of fire comes towards me, I use the earth chakra to help me manipulate the earth and make a piece of earth to rise from the ground and from the half of a dome in front of me which protects me from the flame.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. The next move is a stronger version of the mudshot jutsu you learned before. To perform this version you just fire numerous smaller mudshots from your mouth instead of one. This allows you to target multiple people at a further distance. Try it on these clones.

*creates 3 clones who try to run from you*
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Next, perform the Rat, Snake, and Tiger handseals before manipulating the earth in the form of a wave you can ride and control as you wish. The wave can be used to travel and attack as well by ramming into your target. This jutsu can also be used to manipulate the ground and wrap earth around your target's legs so he cannot move. Immobilize and attack this clone.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Now manipulate a part of the earth wave you created and form a pointed spike extending toward your target. Find a dummy to use it on.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Btw, do you know the Assimilate All Creation Technique?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato Namikaze, walks to the training field. There he finds a young student to teach in the ways of Earth. An element of strength and power, but he had already started the training with Godot, the mask wearing Valentine. Minato had to finish it off for him.

"Hey there, I am Minato Namikaze and I will be continuing your Earth training. My method is a bit different, first you will perform the technique, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages, and how would you use it in battle. Please do so with these last three techniques O^O"

Minato then waits for his student to reply.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-I concentrate my chakra into my throat, thinking of the slimy and squishy properties in mood, before turning it into earth chakra and releasing several shots of mud from my mouth which i blast onto the floor-
Advantages:
  • - Can create mud source for jutsu that need preexisting mud to use ' '
  • - Can be used to blind opponent by shooting it in their eyes :'D
Disadvantages:
  • -Can't think of any D;
  • -

-i concentrate my chakra and make the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals before releasing it into the ground. I then use the chakra to manipulate the earth into a wave, which i then send towards a tree, making it wrap around it and constrict it.
Advantages:
  • - Used for transportation
  • - Can hold enemy in place for other jutsu
Disadvantages: (I have trouble with this part eue)
  • -Can't think of any D;
  • -

-using the chakra which was in the earth wave i had previously created, I make the Snake handseal before manipulating the chakra into making a sharp spike emerge from it and stab another tree-
Advantages:
  • - Can be a surprise to opponent
  • -
Disadvantages:
  • -
  • -

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I concentrate my chakra into my throat, thinking of the slimy and squishy properties in mood, before turning it into earth chakra and releasing several shots of mud from my mouth which i blast onto the floor-
Advantages:
Disadvantages:
  • -Can't think of any D;
  • -

-i concentrate my chakra and make the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals before releasing it into the ground. I then use the chakra to manipulate the earth into a wave, which i then send towards a tree, making it wrap around it and constrict it.
Advantages:
Disadvantages: (I have trouble with this part eue)
  • -Can't think of any D;
  • -

-using the chakra which was in the earth wave i had previously created, I make the Snake handseal before manipulating the chakra into making a sharp spike emerge from it and stab another tree-
Advantages:
  • - Can be a surprise to opponent
  • -
Disadvantages:
  • -
  • -

C'mon Quack, I will need more detail than that! You don't need to rush, and write it as you understand. I will help you, if I see you did try. Also, you don't need to write it in template form xD

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
C'mon Quack, I will need more detail than that! You don't need to rush, and write it as you understand. I will help you, if I see you did try. Also, you don't need to write it in template form xD
Okieokie i got this '^'
And it looks fancier like that k? xD
And derp didn't see the part where i had to include how to use in battle xD

-I begin to concentrate my chakra, before focusing it mainly in my throat, then thinking of all the gooey and mucky characteristics mud has, I turn the chakra I had in my mouth into earth chakra, and then into mud. Then looking down towards the ground, I release the mud from my mouth and onto the ground, firing multiple small shots of mud.-
Advantages:
Disadvantages:
  • - Erm you can slip if you forget its there? I don't know ; ;
  • -
Hmm, like I said in advantages, this could be used to blind your proponent, but can also make it so opponent has to be more careful where they step and stuff in case mud lands on the ground cause they can like slip o.
-I concentrate my chakra and make the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals, before turning the chakra into earth chakra and releasing it into the ground. Then thinking of the way waves are in the ocean, I use my earth chakra in the earth to manipulate it into making a wave of earth rise, which I then use to wrap around a tree and constrict it-
Advantages:
Disadvantages:
  • - If you are like riding it and someone uses lightning jutsu that gets conducted through the ground you get shocked? o/
  • -
Well, since its big it could reduce the opponents field of vision and again like i said in advantages it is an easy mode of transportation :'D
-I concentrate once again on the chakra that i had used to create a wave, taking control of the wave of earth again, and use the chakra to make a spike of earth rise from the wave.-
Advantages:
  • - The spike thingy can surprise people
  • -
Disadvantages:
  • -
  • -
Honestly i had trouble thinking of what to right for the last one and thats what was holding me back from replying but yeah xwx

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Okay, now let me quickly help you through some of them."

-I begin to concentrate my chakra, before focusing it mainly in my throat, then thinking of all the gooey and mucky characteristics mud has, I turn the chakra I had in my mouth into earth chakra, and then into mud. Then looking down towards the ground, I release the mud from my mouth and onto the ground, firing multiple small shots of mud.-

Advantages:
- Can create mud source for jutsu that need preexisting mud to use ' '
- Can be used to blind opponent by shooting it in their eyes :'D

"These are okay, it can be of great help when in close combat fight, quickly launching the globule of mud towards the opponent's face would allow you to get the opening and quickly defeat the opponent. So, remember that too."

Disadvantages:
- Erm you can slip if you forget its there? I don't know ; ;
-

"It can easily be dodged, as the globules of mud aren't that large in size and the more they are, the less damage they cause."

Hmm, like I said in advantages, this could be used to blind your proponent, but can also make it so opponent has to be more careful where they step and stuff in case mud lands on the ground cause they can like slip o.

"This part is alright."

-I concentrate my chakra and make the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals, before turning the chakra into earth chakra and releasing it into the ground. Then thinking of the way waves are in the ocean, I use my earth chakra in the earth to manipulate it into making a wave of earth rise, which I then use to wrap around a tree and constrict it-

Advantages:
- Used for transportation
- Can hold enemy in place for other jutsu

"Yes, that's alright. It basically has two uses, whilst it is just one jutsu. It's a nice technique overall."

Disadvantages:
- If you are like riding it and someone uses lightning jutsu that gets conducted through the ground you get shocked? o/
-

"It makes you a large target, you are not on the Earth and a dangerous technique could easily cause you to fall to your death.

Well, since its big it could reduce the opponents field of vision and again like i said in advantages it is an easy mode of transportation :'D

"Also the fact that it could rise you from the ground where something hazardous could be, like a technique that changes the ground's properties. Also, using it in conjunction with a clone would be pretty epic. Whilst the technique holds the opponent down, you can ram the wave into the opponent whilst the clone uses another technique."
-I concentrate once again on the chakra that i had used to create a wave, taking control of the wave of earth again, and use the chakra to make a spike of earth rise from the wave.-

Advantages:
- The spike thingy can surprise people
-

"This spike, after one hand seal, can literally be used anywhere short range around you. This means if the opponent somehow gets on the wave and tries to get near you, you can use this to impale him. Not very useful and very situation based."

Disadvantages:
-
-

"The spike can only be made short range of you. That's basically 5 meters and less, so the opponent would already be very close if you were to choose to use this technique, which is dangerous. Also, the technique basically mentions that it is a single spike. So, it's not useful."

Honestly i had trouble thinking of what to right for the last one and that's what was holding me back from replying but yeah xwx

"It's alright, just think outside the box with some techniques, even if they seem generic."
"Okay, now that's covered, let's move on. The next technique is an easy one. It involves the use of a scroll. Focus your Earth chakra into a scroll, and lay it somewhere like a trap. This scroll is then activated with contact of the opponent's chakra, which then causes mud to come from the scroll and form into wolves, these mud wolves can then keep the opponent occupied and can also reform when they are attacked. Up to three wolves can be created, and it takes a full turn to set up the scroll and the wolves last two turns. Use it on my clone!"

Minato creates a clone that runs towards his student.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take out a scroll and begin to concentrate my chakra and turn it into Earth chakra before releasing it into the scroll, and lowering myself down onto the floor to extend the scroll on the floor. As your clone approaches me and steps in front of me, where I ha placed the scroll, the scroll reacts with the opponents chakra and releases mud, which then shapes into three wolves.

Two advantages of this jutsu are that it can surprise the opponent and give them something else to focus on in the battle aside of me. A disadvantage to this jutsu is how long it takes to set up since you can get hit by the opponenet while you try to set it up.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, and also remember to add the part where you kill the clone with the technique U_U. Remember to add how you would use the technique in battle. It's alright though. Here you go."

Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

"Okay, now for the next technique. Using your Earth chakra, you will coat your entire body with stones which drastically increases your defense and power with Taijutsu techniques, at the cost of your speed due the heaviness of the stones. This technique makes you resistant to B rank Ninjutsu, but you are very vulnerable to Lightning based attacks, so watch out for that. It's also very fast to perform, so keep that in mind too. Use it to block this B rank Ninjutsu technique!"

Minato uses a generic B rank Ninjutsu technique.