Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks you kind sir, I like your too O__O

Earth is one of the main elements. It can be used for both offense and defense but from what I've seen, most of them seem to be more defense. Earth chakra isn't just dirt but it can be mud or rock. Techniques from earth require the user to make his own earth unlike water that most need a water supply in order to work.Earth's strengths are against water because earth can be turned into mud and still be useful or because it can absorb it, I think o.o. It's weakness is lightning due to the high frequencies made by lightning chakra.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Great, you know the fundamentals. ^^ Now we'll start the first jutsu. I want you to get a strong mental image of the essence of earth (a description of earth's characteristics) and convert your chakra to the earth nature. Then send a small amount of chakra into the ground and manipulate it to raise three small pillars from the ground, each with a different shape.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I kneel down, placing my hands on the ground, and begin to concentrate on the qualities it has, feeling its roughness and strength. Concentrating in those characteristics, I begin to turn my chakra into that of earth nature, When I'm done with that, I release it into the ground, using it to make three pillars rise up in front of me, one in a circular shape, the other in the shape of a square, and the last one taking the shape of a triangle.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's good. Later on i'll start teaching you sets of jutsu. You've learned:

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

For this one i want you to dig into the ground until you are beneath my location. Then reach out of the ground try to pull me into the ground by my leg until only my head is on the surface, trapping me in the ground while you emerge from it, sort of like switching places with me.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I crouch down, beginning to concentrate my earth chakra into the ground, causing the ground to soften enough ti allow me to dig into it. I begin to dig down, making a tunnel and stop when I'm right under you. Concentrating my earth chakra once more, I release it into the earth above me to soften it enough to enable me to stick my hand out and wrap it around your foot before pulling you down into the earth and popping out from the ground at the same time*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*Electricity runs across my body and i hop out of the hole*

Alright, now find any chunk of rock laying around and mold it into the shape of a staff using doton chakra. Throw it at my earth clone and try aiming for his head.

*creates a clone who stands 6 meters from you*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I scan the area and move towards a chunk of rock laying around next to me. I then begin to concentrate on the qualities of earth again, turning my chakra into that of the earth element, and release it into the rock, using it to help me shape the chunk of rock into the shape of a cane. After it has been shaped, I get in position to throw it and apply enough strength to it so that it reaches your clone once it is launched and causes it to disappear.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Nice one. You could create more than one staff at a time but if you throw them simultaneously there is a good chance some of them would miss. For the next jutsu you must form the Rat handseal and make several rock sections rise out of the ground. Then control them to form two larger sections you make come together and crush whatever is between them. There are many wooden practice dummies scattered around for you to use. Try it on one of them.

You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I make the Rat hand seal before beginning to think of the properties of earth to make my chakra into earth chakra, then I proceed with sending my chakra into the ground and use it to cause several rock sections rise out of the ground and make them come together to crush the wooden dummies you told me of*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright, now we'll start sets consisting of three jutsu. Don't try to rush your descriptions or you'll mess them up and have to do them over. This first one is one of the most useful earth jutsu. You will need to continually release doton chakra from your body, transforming the ground you are touchning into fine sand that will be easy to dig through swiftly. Not only that, while you are underground you should be able to sense your location and people on the surface through the magnetic fields. Now enter the ground and emerge 20 meters from where you started.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Next, simply point your arm at your target and manipulate the ground, creating about 3 long rock spikes to impale him. Try it on a dummy around here.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Here is another easy jutsu. Send your doton chakra throughout the ground and cause it to shake a little, knocking your target off balance. Try it on me.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I begin to concentrate on the properties of earth while focusing my chakra, making into that of the earth element, after that, I release it into the ground before crouching down and beginning to dig. Continuously releasing my chakra from my body while underground to soften the earth around me, I dig easily through the know sandy earth. Counting the distance I go while digging, I stop when I have traveled twenty meters north from where I started*
*I once again begin to concentrate on the qualities the earth has, feeling its roughness and strength, making my chakra turn into earth chakra and release it into the ground. After that, I raise my hand and point at the dummy with my index finger before using the chakra which I had inserted to the ground to manipulate the earth and make three long spikes pop out from under the dummy, impaling it*
*I begin to think of the qualities the earth contains to turn my chakra into earth chakra, then, I begin to release it into the ground. After I feel enough has gone into the ground, I use the chakra in the ground to begin to make it shake in your direction, knocking you off balance.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*falls and lands on a sleeping sheep*

Thank you, Sheppy. :T_T: Good job, Ouscus. ^^ For this one i want you to focus doton chakra within your mouth to create mud in the form of a thick blob that will stick to whatever it's on. Then spit it on my clone's face and ruin his day.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

*creates a large cave with an earth jutsu*

Next, send channel doton chakra into and manipulate the rock in the ceiling of this cave to separate the rocks holding up the ceiling. This will make them come loose an cause the entire ceiling to collapse and fall on anyone inside. There may be other uses for this jutsu but none that have been shown.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Now perform the Tiger handseal and transform the ground beneath this clone into a river of mud to make him lose his balance as he is carried away from you.

*creates a clone near you*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Description: After forming the needed hand seal Tiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Misspelled my name xD

*I begin to concentrate my chakra before beginning to think of the gooey and muck like qualities of mud, making the chakra into earth chakra and making it mud-like too. Turning to look at your clone, I use the chakra to make it turn into a blob of mud into my mouth and spit it on your clone's face, ruining his make up*
*Thinking about the earth to turn my chakra into that of the earth element, I release the chakra, making it make it's way up to the top of the ceiling of the cave and use the chakra to make the rocks of the ceiling dislodge, making the ceiling cave in and collapse on a random and innocent person which happened to be in the wrong place on the wrong time*
*I think of the earth characteristics while concentrating my earth chakra, making it turn to earth chakra, and make the Tiger hand seal before releasing my earth chakra into the ground, making it turn into a river of mud which makes him lose his balance and be dragged of and get dirty, ruining his entire life somehow*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Damn s...why must you be so close to the a. xD

Alright, now perform the Ram, Horse, and Dragon handseals before manipulating the mud you created into the shape of a dragon's head. Then have it gather mud and condense it into several balls within its mouth that you will shoot at the clone you carried away. Finish him!

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Next, perform the Rat, Horse, Dog, and Snake handseals and raise many tall rock pillars from the ground. Then control the pillars at their base and move them around so they would surround me and give me less space to move around.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

For this one simply strike the ground with your hands and create a large earth wall in front of you. It doesn't rise strait up, more like a trapdoor opening. I'll test it to see if it's strong.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Excuses :rolleyes:

*As I concentrate my earth chakra into the already existing mud from my previous jutsu, I make the Ram → Horse → Dragon and begin to use the chakra to make the mud take the shape of the a dragon's head. Then, using some of the mud it was created from, I begin to make balls of compressed mud. Then, I make the mud dragon head turn to look at your clone, making it shoot the balls of mud at him, putting him out of his misery*
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, easily turning it into earth chakra because I'm already used to it and make the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals before releasing the chakra into the earth, causing numerous rock pillars to rise from the ground. I then use my chakra to cause the pillars to move, surrounding you, and reducing your movement*
*I crouch down, all the while concentrating me earth chakra and throughout my body and then into my hands, when my hands reach the ground, a wall of earth appeared in a trap door like manner in front of myself*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i blow wind from my mouth that breaks the earth pillars and sends them flying at you but your wall manages to stop them*

Well done. For this one just create a river of mud in front of you like you've done before except this one can travel further. Of course it doesn't move very fast since it's mud but combining it with water can speed up the flow and possibly make a water jutsu stronger.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Next, perform the Boar and Ox handseals before placing your hand on the ground and sending earth chakra through the ground towards your target. You'll have to break up the earth around the target in a violent way and make it spiral inwards to crush whoever gets caught in the rubble. Try it out on this clone.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Range: Short/Long
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Now i want you to focus doton chakra throughout your body and merge with the earth itself, allowing you to travel through it without having to dig or even move the ground. The downside to it is you can't see a thing while underground. Try it out.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I think of the earth characteristics while concentrating my earth chakra, making it turn to earth chakra, and begin releasing my earth chakra. When the chakra has been released, I used the chakra to create a flowing river of mud which moves slowly but after some time, travels farther than the previous mud river I had created.*
*I begin to concentrate my chakra, turning it into that of the earth element before making the Boar → Ox hands eals and placing my hands on the ground. Releasing the chakra and making it travel towards the area under your clone, I use the chakra to make the ground under him to spin inwards, causing your clone to be crushed by the ground.*
*As I begin to concentrate my chakra, I turn it into earth chakra before trying to evenly spreading it throughout my body. Using the chakra, I begin to slowly merge with the earth, causing me to lower down into the arth and travel under it, without a need for digging, and rise from the ground behind you, not realizing where I had gone.*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright. The description of this one is pretty detailed so use it as a guideline and perform the jutsu.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth apart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Next, perform the Snake handseal and slam your palm on the ground while inserting your doton chakra into the earth in front of you. This should cause the ground to break up and toss rock, dirt, dust, etc into the air. It doesn't have much use offensively but is mostly for distraction.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

For this one perform the Snake handseal and the seal of confrontation. (holding up two fingers with one hand) Then channel earth chakra around your arm and create rock encasing your arm before punching my clone with it.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.