Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Welcome Players to the "Drinks of Sophistication" Mafia Game, take a seat and choose your drink. (Or accept your given drinks lol)

You guys are sitting down with sophisticated manners, talking about topics sitting on your hearts and having a cup of tea together. Slowly you guys will find out that there are some party pooper around; Actor's trying to disturb the peace of the cultivated tea party. As a civillian your job is to find out who's the party pooper and show them the way out, else the party may be accounted as "crashed".

Please make sure to read the rules of the festivity:

- The setup-type is: Role Madness!
- Claiming your flavour (character/drink) is prohibited!
- Cycle length is 72 hours, 48 hours Day Phase and 24 hours Night Phase!
- Please post atleast 5 times, in contributive manners, during the Day Phase!
- Setup is closed, and so is the communication, you are not allowed to chat outside of the game thread!
- Info dumping is allowed, you can claim your ability and other informations related to mechanics, results or status effects!

- The Lynchform is "Plurality", the player with the most votes on them shall be lynched at the end of the Day Phase!
- Use "Vote Lynch Player" or "Unvote" to place or take back your vote, In order to change your vote, just vote someone else!
(I am not fussy so I accept alterations)
- Dont hesitate to ask me questions if you have any! I will be available in your role chat.

Breaking rules can result in a warning or instant modkill/modblock depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players:
  1. @All_Red (Lynched D3 - Red Bull - Bus Driver)
  2. @SoulKiller
  3. @TheLukundo (Killed N3 - Chamomile Tea - Even Night Doctor)
  4. @Ansatsuken (Lynched D2 - Sambuca - 2-Shot Arsonist with 1-Shot Bulletproof)
  5. @Naomi_Rose
  6. @Kyte_ (Lynched D1 - Apple Tea - 3-Shot Tracker)
  7. @PaperBoiKonan (Killed N1 - Darjeeling Tea - Even Night Watcher)
  8. @Michelle
  9. @Houtarou @mothbomb (subbed in N2)
  10. @Konno @AngelusSama (subbed in D3) (Killed N3 - White Tea - Even Night Voyeur)
  11. @Thestatusquo
  12. @Corazon @Sagebee (subbed in D2)
  13. @Alice in Noodleland
Subs:

Coach:

@AL_sama

<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown
<<<Click for countdown

Last edited:

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I usually let others spice things up, but given that it's a slow start, may I ask what type of play style you guys have as both alignments? Does it differ by a lot? Not required to answer but I'd greatly appreciate it so I can figure how to assess your posts

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I usually let others spice things up, but given that it's a slow start, may I ask what type of play style you guys have as both alignments? Does it differ by a lot? Not required to answer but I'd greatly appreciate it so I can figure how to assess your posts
I dislike self explaining my playstyle tbh. Normally you could start with yours :rei:
Thankfully, I caught up to the opening. Glad to play with y'all...
en garde!
:whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.