Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Well, I usually let others spice things up, but given that it's a slow start, may I ask what type of play style you guys have as both alignments? Does it differ by a lot? Not required to answer but I'd greatly appreciate it so I can figure how to assess your posts
I play the same regardless of my alignment. This is the responce most people will give you to this question. Its very weak and dosent acomplish much. Are you trying to establish town cred for how ingame focused it makes you sound? Youll be my first vote. Why? Two reasons:
1) I don't know you and last game town had a problem because of the lack of knowing the new player: Paperboi, and failure to push them hard.
2) That first post gave me some initiative to vote you as my starting first vote.
Vote Lynch: @Thestatusquo
nice meeting you!

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve made that post because it’s wrong to generalize and apply the same tells to the same people. I often times fall victim to the confirmation bias and actually getting a peek inside your mentality can help me match the proper tells to how you normally approach the game as an alignment.
Tempted to call the accusation a weak town lean, weak because I can see it being made by someone with experience and especially on a new player. It’s actually typical from your average, experienced scum player.

Matching a past event to a current situation, even though there’s a non existent link in between the two, also doesn’t really give you stronger town points. It just reads as contrived justification for a vote.

Also, quite counterintuitive...As an uninformed majority, you would look to try to figure someone out. Especially if you don’t know a person. With that post, it reads as though you don’t even plan on trying to get to know me, perhaps you already know my role. You just have to wrap an accusation nicely and hope I catch on the bait.

I will wait to see what else you are going to say, but for now, little to no town cred for you.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I’ve made that post because it’s wrong to generalize and apply the same tells to the same people. I often times fall victim to the confirmation bias and actually getting a peek inside your mentality can help me match the proper tells to how you normally approach the game as an alignment.
Tempted to call the accusation a weak town lean, weak because I can see it being made by someone with experience and especially on a new player. It’s actually typical from your average, experienced scum player.

Matching a past event to a current situation, even though there’s a non existent link in between the two, also doesn’t really give you stronger town points. It just reads as contrived justification for a vote.

Also, quite counterintuitive...As an uninformed majority, you would look to try to figure someone out. Especially if you don’t know a person. With that post, it reads as though you don’t even plan on trying to get to know me, perhaps you already know my role. You just have to wrap an accusation nicely and hope I catch on the bait.

I will wait to see what else you are going to say, but for now, little to no town cred for you.
Aha ha. Didnt try to get to know you? I voted you to get to know you bud. It seems from my vote on you that you are getting crazy assumptions for my role. And your openeing post does not help you get to know people, most people will answer genericly or not at all. If you want to know some one vote em. If you see me as sus, vote me, don't just say that im sus. Not going to get you anywhere.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Mediocre. School's been extra hard. By the way, are you still in school. Cause if you are, then you probably know it kinda sucks.
ya, I get that, just had my math finals, didn't go so well. We should take this talk out of the game thread, its just filler posts now, making it hard/annoying for players who will come in later.

• Haha
Reactions: BoiNez

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya, I get that, just had my math finals, didn't go so well. We should take this talk out of the game thread, its just filler posts now, making it hard/annoying for players who will come in later.
slight town lean based on the fact she don't want to fluff post more, slight nullified by the fact she ignored me :sigh:

Starting though for me with a +1 for Red and -1 for Paperboy.

the hardest work is to read the zero posters. I am exhausted by this effort
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.