Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So where exactly is this BlackSmith Madara
He lives on the summit of the mountain. It will be aa long walk. And if anything were to happen, we only have taijutsu to realy on. No chakra, or any other form of energy or power is usable here. The blacksmiith is a wise old man. Not just a blacksmith. He was said to tame dragon when they were around. Thats how old he is.

because i didnt care if people joined in...
we actually needed the help!!!!0_0
[Well, we're just telling a story here. Is it a problem if we broadcast it.-_-]

Last edited:

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He lives on the summit of the mountain. It will be aa long walk. And if anything were to happen, we only have taijutsu to realy on. No chakra, or any other form of energy or power is usable here. The blacksmiith is a wise old man. Not just a blacksmith. He was said to tame dragon when they were around. Thats how old he is.

it is if you dont let anyone join...

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*rolls eyes* Yeah you cant stop my kind of power like that if you stop my pwoer that means I go away remember Reiatsu is Spirit Pressure so that doesnt work....Oh and I can gaurentee Im older than him

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is if you dont let anyone join...
[And why is that? No one else seems to have a problem besides you.]
*rolls eyes* Yeah you cant stop my kind of power like that if you stop my pwoer that means I go away remember Reiatsu is Spirit Pressure so that doesnt work....Oh and I can gaurentee Im older than him
Not stopped, just cant be released from your body.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

are you done trying to kill my son yet?

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's quite peaceful here. . .
You know, my grandfauther met the blacksmith once. My grandfauther was in his earlt twenties then. You see this sword *Draws sword*
The blacksmith made it for my grandfauther, but didn't make it a powerful weapon under my grandfauthers request. He was planning on giving it to my fauther, which he did, in hope to give him a normal blade that he would elarn to use to its fullist. It was later passed down to me. But ive mastered this blade so I want to get something more powerful. *Puts blade back into sheeth*

If CK doesn't catch up soon he won't be able to go on.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi is already there

(tobi comes back with pokeball)
YEA I GOTS IT IN MAH POKEBALL!
(ten-tailed thing)