Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dragon Flame Mountain. I've finally arrived...

*Stares up at the enormous mountain that is so tall that even when you look straight up it is impossible to see the top. The home to once countless of dragons. The place where now the greatest blacksmith alive, possibly even in existence resides. He has been around for a long time. Longer than I have. I will finally get to meet him.*

Legend has it that this mountain was once home to thousands of dragons. It was also once hom to the ten tailed dragon, one of the biju. According to the legend, there were originally ten biju. The ten-tailed dragon was the tenth one. It was by far the most powerful. It may have looked slender and peacful, but its power was far greater than even the Kyuubi. When it roared, it was said that earth shook. When it flew it was said to form hurricanes. When it shot flames it was said to raise the temperature of the entire world. Then one day the ten-tailed dragon was said to have somehow been sealed within a host, but not a normal host. It was said to have somehow been merged with Dragon Flame Mountain itself. It was also said to have taken every last dragon with it. But to this day, there are large dragon remains on the mountain summit. There are also rare herbs. There are many unique things on this mountain. This mountain also has an enourmous chakra in it. No, not in it, but with the mountain itself. It was said tob e from the the ten-tailed dragon. So great is this chakra that it affects everones chakra. It is impossible to call forth your chakra in this place.

A very unique place indeed, hopefully the great Blacksmith will have time for us. *Starts to walk towards the mountain*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dragon Flame Mountain. I've finally arrived...

*Stares up at the enormous mountain that is so tall that even when you look straight up it is impossible to see the top. The home to once countless of dragons. The place where now the greatest blacksmith alive, possibly even in existence resides. He has been around for a long time. Longer than I have. I will finally get to meet him.*

Legend has it that this mountain was once home to thousands of dragons. It was also once hom to the ten tailed dragon, one of the biju. According to the legend, there were originally ten biju. The ten-tailed dragon was the tenth one. It was by far the most powerful. It may have looked slender and peacful, but its power was far greater than even the Kyuubi. When it roared, it was said that earth shook. When it flew it was said to form hurricanes. When it shot flames it was said to raise the temperature of the entire world. Then one day the ten-tailed dragon was said to have somehow been sealed within a host, but not a normal host. It was said to have somehow been merged with Dragon Flame Mountain itself. It was also said to have taken every last dragon with it. But to this day, there are large dragon remains on the mountain summit. There are also rare herbs. There are many unique things on this mountain. This mountain also has an enourmous chakra in it. No, not in it, but with the mountain itself. It was said tob e from the the ten-tailed dragon. So great is this chakra that it affects everones chakra. It is impossible to call forth your chakra in this place.

A very unique place indeed, hopefully the great Blacksmith will have time for us. *Starts to walk towards the mountain*
*appears nest to Madara*

Alright lets get the show on the road

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara, I'll assume for a moment that you seek the 10-tails. For the safety of you and of the 8-tails, we'll have to unseal the 8-tails from you: no one's body is able to withstand two bijuu at once, let alone two of the three most powerful.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears behind madara*
0_0...
can i come
You are so busy with kanji and your other things that you quit tatsu, yet you still have time to with us?
Madara, I'll assume for a moment that you seek the 10-tails. For the safety of you and of the 8-tails, we'll have to unseal the 8-tails from you: no one's body is able to withstand two bijuu at once, let alone two of the three most powerful.
Actually wrong. The 10-tails was sealed within the mountain, it has "become the mountain" so to speak. It doesn't exist anymore, yet it still does. You'll find out later why we are here.

and i thought you cant make up biju...
10 tails.........:cool:
[But the ten-tails is gone]

Last edited:

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are so busy with kanji and your other things that you quit tatsu, yet you still have time to with us?

Actually wrong. The 10-tails was sealed within the mountain, it has "become the mountain" so to speak. It doesn't exist anymore, yet it still does. You'll find out later why we are here.
actually...
kanji mission is finished..
it was unexpected to be done so early and all......
but i thought that tasu was starting so i left so i wouldnt drag you down.......
but now that its finished i have the moon village...
i would join tasu again but it probally would never happen...
also kanji if we do any more missions not all of the members are on so we couldnt evan if we wanted to...

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

[But the ten-tails is gone]
Can't u tell me now why we're here?

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look we dont have time to waste so MoS go home and cry over some random nonesense and Tobi!....*sighs* just keep roling up and down the mountain

Madara, B.Sama lets just go already *walks into the mountain*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually...
kanji mission is finished..
it was unexpected to be done so early and all......
but i thought that tasu was starting so i left so i wouldnt drag you down.......
but now that its finished i have the moon village...
i would join tasu again but it probally would never happen...
also kanji if we do any more missions not all of the members are on so we couldnt evan if we wanted to...
This mission was really only for a few members, not a whole party.
Can't u tell me now why we're here?
You'll see when we get to the summit.
Look we dont have time to waste so MoS go home and cry over some random nonesense and Tobi!....*sighs* just keep roling up and down the mountain

Madara, B.Sama lets just go already *walks into the mountain*
*Starts walking up the path*