Dragon Ball Fans

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude believe me i may not know much about naruto but with dbz i know allot more than naruto i have seen dbz since freaking high school (9th grade)
People didnt believe toriyama would ever make another db/z special either and he did. Im just saying while you wanna doubt it I wouldnt. I would definitely put it in the very possible folder in my brain.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i know what you been dude but like if i keep my hopes up to high and it end up not coming true i would be pissed off and as for the special they did a few specials tho some i havent seen like goku meeting himself as a kid with trunks time machine

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i know what you been dude but like if i keep my hopes up to high and it end up not coming true i would be pissed off and as for the special they did a few specials tho some i havent seen like goku meeting himself as a kid with trunks time machine
The one with vegeta's little brother showing up was just hilarious to me I loved it lol

But yeah I doubted alot of things bu now i kinda keep a open mind to it regardless of whether it happens or not.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i hope they have a story to vegetas little brother bc it got me thinking " wtf " planet vegeta got detroyed allong with bordock/goku's dad and never said anything about vegeta having a brother

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i hope they have a story to vegetas little brother bc it got me thinking " wtf " planet vegeta got detroyed allong with bordock/goku's dad and never said anything about vegeta having a brother
I think of that episode as just a one shot kind of thing. But well see eventually lol I wouldnt mind honestly if toriyama did what he's planning but started a new series with some new characters. I mean he's still toriyama and is very creative. I love seeing what his brain can do.