PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
" Akira Toriyama To Continue The Dragon Ball Franchise?
October 29th, 2010 by avenged.

Ok, I am not sure how reliable this information is since it comes from a website I have never heard of. But according to that site, Akira Toriyama has been convinced to continue the Dragon Ball manga by adding new chapters. It is said this is being done for the promotion of Dragon Ball online.

Crank up the Bleeding Cool servers folks. This morning we received word that Shueisha Publishing Company of Tokyo has convinced legendary manga creator Akira Toriyama to come back and restart the Dragon Ball comics franchise.

Dragon Ball (also known as Dragon Ball Z) is one of the most lucrative comic book franchises in the world. Initially serialised from 1984 to 1995 in Shonen Jump, it has spun off successful animated TV series and films. It has sold well over 150 million copies of the collected volumes. But since then, the creator has only returned to the well for comics once, for a one-off crossover with One Piece. His other works have been shorter, more personal pieces, though he has continues to oversee new animations, and his studio are working on aDragon Ball Online MMORG for release soon.

And itโ€™s in that environment that Akira Toriyama has been persuaed to return to creating new chapters. Partly to help promote the game, partly to earn the boat load of cash he has been promised.

I will look further and see if there is any truth to this at all. So for now, take this only as a rumor for the time being. "

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh. That movie was an epic fail.

I have a feeling that the layoff for so long on DBZ might not make it that much successful. I thought most of the lingering questions were answered and that the story finished at the right time.

I understand having another storyline, but without the normal heroes... DBZ or whatever the new one will be called won't feel the same.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dragon ball reborn it went up on imb pro again they had taken it off but they put it back again supposedly the next movie to come out on 2012.. i hope they choose a different director tho and as for the cast i want the same cast members ... shit i could of done a better dbz movie

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
did u read what it said dude " take this as a rumor " so yea .... and plus after the saga of kid buu it clearly said " the end " after with boo training with goku... and as for gt it wasnt even the same company thats why it only had like 64 episodes of gt and thats it

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
did u read what it said dude " take this as a rumor " so yea .... and plus after the saga of kid buu it clearly said " the end " after with boo training with goku... and as for gt it wasnt even the same company thats why it only had like 64 episodes of gt and thats it
Sorry but its not a rumor. Go to IMBD's website and look for Akira Toriyama's profile they have his actual written interview where he stated he was in preperation's for doing it because of DBO's soon coming release. The only thing negative he said about it at all was that he wasn't sure when he was starting but did say that he was doing it.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For someone that knows so much about the DB franchise, yet you still see Narutoverse as capable opponents. How did that come about?
and as for capable opponents dude dont get me started i know every dbz's weakness enough for me to know who and who can beat who in dbz vs naruto yes goku will wipe out naruto with a single kamehameha but as for genjutsus goku is done for