2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not much happened. 24 hours, 3 pages.

XD

Aight, I like SK, he is projecting scum hunting fdom my interpretation. Kinda nice anti scum tone. Lets goooooooo, the first townie I found hopefully!

SK best so far

he gives a shit
You must be registered for see images

I don't know how I feel about these two posts....

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weird ideas Luk, but I am glad you bring two perspectives into our interaction and not just one. If you were scum you would have lost your opportunity to mislynch me or SK with that double take.

Votecount:
Rej -> Toujo
SK -> Poison
Gramma -> Devi

I def like mine and SKs votes better kek.
Tho if Devi and Poison have nothing to say instead of fluff then imma change over there. I lost hope that Toujo will play this. Vig can feel free to vig Toujo, or mafia can off him, doubt a doc would go on him kek.
Care to elaborate on why you want toujo to be vigged exactly when there are other inactive players as well?

Reactions: Rej

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i intended to read your roleplay paragraph, i actually did end up reading but i maybe retained everything up to the "peakon of light" and then just started loling throughout the rest of the text thinking how can you mess up "beacon of light"
LMAO! That's what happens when you start typing with half brain power xD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm getting old😪

When I asked who let the dogs out no one went "woof...woof woof"😢
it seems to me you have not even the slightest intentions to scum hunt, sure it ain't active much but the posts you made so far seem like you just want to coast and go under the radar, maybe my intuition is slightly off? what do you think?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just call me scum and offer me chocolates as compensation.

How can you expect me to be sensible in this state tho. Bring the contents ted I'll solve the game. Bwhahahahhaha.

I'm going to bed.
Trying to judge if i am getting townie energy from you or not. Anyone you want to vote for this DP?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we are no longer those kids addicted to werewolf...

You must be registered for see images
speak for yourself, i can get very involved in mafia and can spend good amount of time on it! Although life has been busy as of late. Although we just have to go with the flow and deal with the situation at hand, it's def slow for my liking but it is what it is.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh I prefer to keep poison cause I know she can atleast be active and contribute later on. Don't have much faith in Ryu and from what I have seen so far, he does not have the slightest intention to even try to scum hunt. He can always prove me wrong and start doing something, no matter how insignificant it is.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, claiming is a thing, if things stay inactive like this we might need to force our hands a bit here and get people who about to kick the bucket to claim.