Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not getting pinged when there is a new post in this thread, how come?

Hello Rej, hoping that I might actually read you right for a change this game :p
You must be registered for see images

I lost all hopes.

Y'all wolf. I'm satan.
Weak one. You used to be more serious as townie, but maybe only when Soulkiller will post

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Ahhhh, walking through these roads, the villages, the parks, the forests, sure bring back some nostalgic fond memories. I been traveling across the world as of late. The world needed my help to cleanse the world from filthy scums. So I had to abandon home for a while. I sure do miss this place, it was the peakon of light back in the days when I was the protector, ruler, and oversee the safety of these lands, people from all over the world would come here for peace and protection from evil. For no evil was able to approach my base without facing a cruel fate, many wonder what fate that is, what happened to all the forces of evil that tried to invade this holy lands. No one ever survived to tell the tale, many eons went by with consistent peace and harmony among my people. However, a time has come where the world from outside my lands needed my help. So I placed the protection of this place to few individuals who I saw potential in them, for they were the chosen one to oversee everything in my absence.. While wandering around the very place I once called home. Something feels different, I sense some malicious evil lurking by. I captured many scums in my long tiring life, so I can tell when filthy scum are lurking by. How unfortunate, I came back expecting a nice vacation, but it seems I need to teach these rookies a lesson.​

Howdy everyone ^^ sure been a while ay? let's capture scum, if you are townie then you don't need to worry much. But if you are scum? boi, you better start digging your grave. So I can peacefully place you in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej