Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not much to go by so far tbh, I thought I would see some content by now, but mostly fluff. I sense some townie energy from luk, but it's gut feeling at the moment.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually thinking about it, I'll capture you alive and give you away to the chinese black market instead. I heard Jo dog is in high demands in those top secret underground black market.

You must be registered for see images

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much happened. 24 hours, 3 pages.

XD

Aight, I like SK, he is projecting scum hunting fdom my interpretation. Kinda nice anti scum tone. Lets goooooooo, the first townie I found hopefully!

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
however, i can see rej/sk being w/w

rej is speaking like he knows sk is scum from the "projecting scum hunting" bit.

Sounds like Rej knows that everything that SK is doing is just an act.

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weird ideas Luk, but I am glad you bring two perspectives into our interaction and not just one. If you were scum you would have lost your opportunity to mislynch me or SK with that double take.

Votecount:
Rej -> Toujo
SK -> Poison
Gramma -> Devi

I def like mine and SKs votes better kek.
Tho if Devi and Poison have nothing to say instead of fluff then imma change over there. I lost hope that Toujo will play this. Vig can feel free to vig Toujo, or mafia can off him, doubt a doc would go on him kek.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weird ideas Luk, but I am glad you bring two perspectives into our interaction and not just one. If you were scum you would have lost your opportunity to mislynch me or SK with that double take.

Votecount:
Rej -> Toujo
SK -> Poison
Gramma -> Devi

I def like mine and SKs votes better kek.
Tho if Devi and Poison have nothing to say instead of fluff then imma change over there. I lost hope that Toujo will play this. Vig can feel free to vig Toujo, or mafia can off him, doubt a doc would go on him kek.
Why would you like your vote more - I dont believe ratchet has posted?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Ahhhh, walking through these roads, the villages, the parks, the forests, sure bring back some nostalgic fond memories. I been traveling across the world as of late. The world needed my help to cleanse the world from filthy scums. So I had to abandon home for a while. I sure do miss this place, it was the peakon of light back in the days when I was the protector, ruler, and oversee the safety of these lands, people from all over the world would come here for peace and protection from evil. For no evil was able to approach my base without facing a cruel fate, many wonder what fate that is, what happened to all the forces of evil that tried to invade this holy lands. No one ever survived to tell the tale, many eons went by with consistent peace and harmony among my people. However, a time has come where the world from outside my lands needed my help. So I placed the protection of this place to few individuals who I saw potential in them, for they were the chosen one to oversee everything in my absence.. While wandering around the very place I once called home. Something feels different, I sense some malicious evil lurking by. I captured many scums in my long tiring life, so I can tell when filthy scum are lurking by. How unfortunate, I came back expecting a nice vacation, but it seems I need to teach these rookies a lesson.

Howdy everyone ^^ sure been a while ay? let's capture scum, if you are townie then you don't need to worry much. But if you are scum? boi, you better start digging your grave. So I can peacefully place you in it.
i intended to read your roleplay paragraph, i actually did end up reading but i maybe retained everything up to the "peakon of light" and then just started loling throughout the rest of the text thinking how can you mess up "beacon of light"

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the silliest of thoughts i can out upon the thread is that on mafiascum, there was a newbie queue...queues intended for newbies at the game of werewolf

and throughout my journey playing with newbies, someone compiled data on newbie wolves tells, since they work so well at the beginning

the research showed that newbie scums are, on average, >rand to begin their first post of the game by greeting everyone, such like devil has done

now i hate tells and don't really apply them but keep that in mind. i also don't wanna lunch the new player in a dead site and make him think werewolf isn't fun, we need playas

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im interested to know why @Rej has mentioned poison and devil fluffing, and potentially moving onto them - but has completely ignored me not saying anything remotely game relevant

is there any difference between myself and devil / poison? kind of interesting since you always want to get up on my nerves early in the game and yet you ignored me

Reactions: Angel90