Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im interested to know why @Rej has mentioned poison and devil fluffing, and potentially moving onto them - but has completely ignored me not saying anything remotely game relevant

is there any difference between myself and devil / poison? kind of interesting since you always want to get up on my nerves early in the game and yet you ignored me
You sound way too baity in this post and I hate it

• Wow
Reactions: Poison and Angel90

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im interested to know why @Rej has mentioned poison and devil fluffing, and potentially moving onto them - but has completely ignored me not saying anything remotely game relevant

is there any difference between myself and devil / poison? kind of interesting since you always want to get up on my nerves early in the game and yet you ignored me
Yeah you see

Poison is a devil and devil is a poison of some sort but The Status Quo cannot always be devilish or poisonous. Maybe today is not the day.

Now, why would you argue like this as a scum, Teddy?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you see

Poison is a devil and devil is a poison of some sort but The Status Quo cannot always be devilish or poisonous. Maybe today is not the day.

Now, why would you argue like this as a scum, Teddy?
based on the tsq reading poison machine, you are now at 70% nonsensical level of posts which is a good sign

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
based on the tsq reading poison machine, you are now at 70% nonsensical level of posts which is a good sign
Just call me scum and offer me chocolates as compensation.

How can you expect me to be sensible in this state tho. Bring the contents ted I'll solve the game. Bwhahahahhaha.

I'm going to bed.