zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a Q, Why do everybody think that if he lost the CS that he will regain more power????? Did he not go to Oro in the first place to get more power because of the extra power that he got from the CS??? WHy then would he get more power from losing it?

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because the cs is like a double edged sword he gains power but its like a poison to his body
Good point, but i think you are confused with the CS level 2 and CS level 1, they said as far as I recall that when you are to long in the second stage that it will consume your body, but they didn't say it about the level 1 CS. If they did could you then please post me a link. I would like to recap on my knowledge.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they didnt say anything about level 1 or 2 the said the curse seal as a whole they said "you will lose all your free will forever" then the girl said "instead of the cursed sael giving you power it merely transforms you into orochimaru-sama's slave"

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a Q, Why do everybody think that if he lost the CS that he will regain more power????? Did he not go to Oro in the first place to get more power because of the extra power that he got from the CS??? WHy then would he get more power from losing it?
I think because, the curse mark controlled his power, he couldn't do certain lengths because of it. Without the curse mark he is free to use as much power as he wants.

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I checked when he was sitting down on the bed. The Curse seal is not there, meaning that it's hidden in the skin maybe Madara took the Cursed Seal off. Remember that Madara is at level Kage and so making seals and taking them off wouldn't be a hard task. If Kabuto can't control The White Snake in him the Curse Seal will return on Sasuke's skin or say he fights Sasuke and gets his ass handed to him, then The White Snake would take over Kabuto's body. Which would bring back the Curse Seal on Sasuke's neck. Without the Curse Seal Sasuke can use his eyes more and will be able to extend his chakra, meaning he will be able to fight longer and we will see him turn into a Hawk...:sasuke:

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they didnt say anything about level 1 or 2 the said the curse seal as a whole they said "you will lose all your free will forever" then the girl said "instead of the cursed sael giving you power it merely transforms you into orochimaru-sama's slave"

Hi Miggy69, I started re watching the previous episodes. You are right, I heard her saying that the CS is like a poison, and was forbidden in the Chuunin exams. I have also read Mayunespirits message and that also made sense to me. Maybe he might be better off without the CS but I still think it gives him, temporarily more poewer, even if it screws him in the long run.

Thanx