Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yessssssssssss now he dont need to kill a best friend for it itachi told him to have the same eye with me u need to kill your closet friend . itachi do care for naruto how come he give its mangyeku sharingan

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Q about the CS. Its either gone because Oro is not with us anymore, 'for now'. Or its just hidden. Remeber Anku have the same CS but hers have only surfaced when she almost encountered Oro at the Chuunin Exams.

Or it is still there but Kihsi only forgot to add it????? Makes you wonder??? ; )

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Orochimaru is hiding, I think he will consume Kabuto's body and strike again. Remember Hinata said that he already consumed Kabuto's left side - 1/3 of his body.
About Sasuke's CS2 I think it was cool without his wings.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he has it anymore, since Orochimaru died...But, even if it stayed, would it really affect him? Orochimaru controlled it and such, so would it really make a difference?

It'd just be a really cool tattoo! ^^

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto put in some of that white snake from orochimarus body and its taking over kabuto I think He still got the seal since it came form juugo whos on sasukes team

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Orochimaru is hiding, I think he will consume Kabuto's body and strike again. Remember Hinata said that he already consumed Kabuto's left side - 1/3 of his body.
About Sasuke's CS2 I think it was cool without his wings.

No man, I didnt meen Oro is hidding, I mean, Oro is not yet in full form, and that is maybe why he can controll the CS, I ment that the CS is hidden, meaning it is not visible on his neck, but maybe it will surface when Kabuto has been taken over???? Hope this clears op some Q?