Not open for further replies.
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is it just a myth?

I know plenty of people that say they are in love. Grown ups say they want to marry each other, but what they say doesnt seem to be true, when they just quit "loving" eachother one day.

Please dont comment if you just want state that this thread is stupid . xd ;)

Ghostofthewind

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Love is a science not magic.

"Love" happens when two individuals have similar values, interests, and life goals meet then form life goals together.

Myths about love:
Opposites attract
Maybe they do at first, then they divorce.
There is only one special person for you If that were true then the only way love can happen is if 2 in 6,000,000,000 find each other.

I don't buy homosexual love 1] Just because you're born that way doesn't mean its okay (see Autism, crack babies, etc) 2] Once Homosexuality becomes a dominate trait it can no longer can be passed down (naturally anyway)

Last edited:

izinagi54

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
"ture" love is real
it just very hard to find through all the liers and fakes out there but man just keep looking you'll find that special someone who will love you in return (how do i know that your asking this secretly well i have my ways of deciphering someones emotional out put into their work

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"ture" love is real
it just very hard to find through all the liers and fakes out there but man just keep looking you'll find that special someone who will love you in return (how do i know that your asking this secretly well i have my ways of deciphering someones emotional out put into their work
Hehe maybe. But still I wonder, my opinon is that there just some people that can and there are many that understand what and how it feels. :)

stinkey

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
love does exist but it is just a feeling u get when u cant spend ur day without doing or seeing her. it is similar to addiction. dont worry u will find ur match one day and u will love her like no other girl. i m still finding my own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.