Do you think that beer is bad for your health?

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sure, if you just sit on your ass doing nothing. I drink beer almost everyday but still I'm in a good shape since I do somethinga bout it =P

Beer is the greatest ^^

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea, usually the ones with beer bellies are also couch potatoes who sit around and do absolutely nothing all day. Not to mention if you eat a large portion of food for every meal or have more than 3 meals a day then you get fat. Health issues are just an excuse.

I've been exercising every day to get back into shape. I want to be able to run a few miles every other day again.=P

Fatique

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, usually the ones with beer bellies are also couch potatoes who sit around and do absolutely nothing all day. Not to mention if you eat a large portion of food for every meal or have more than 3 meals a day then you get fat. Health issues are just an excuse.

I've been exercising every day to get back into shape. I want to be able to run a few miles every other day again.=P
Just don't get me started on fitness with you .

Let me educate you.

The perfect amount of meal per day is 6 times. That is of course if you know what and how much to eat. For a slacker that doesn't give a damn about fitness and just wants a normal body [ fat-less ] 3 meals per day is enough . For those who want "to be in shape" I guess you should know how and what to eat beer is also out of the question.

Ontopic now ... Beer is healthy but as every alcohol if it's too much it's obviously not good. 1 beer every now and then is fine assuming the guy that drinks beer every now and then is living an active life.

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just don't get me started on fitness with you .

Let me educate you.

The perfect amount of meal per day is 6 times. That is of course if you know what and how much to eat. For a slacker that doesn't give a damn about fitness and just wants a normal body [ fat-less ] 3 meals per day is enough . For those who want "to be in shape" I guess you should know how and what to eat beer is also out of the question.

Ontopic now ... Beer is healthy but as every alcohol if it's too much it's obviously not good. 1 beer every now and then is fine assuming the guy that drinks beer every now and then is living an active life.
6 times a day is extremely unhealthy when you eat huge portions of food at a time. And as you said, you have to know what and how much. That is exactly the problem. I'm saying that those who eat that many times a day without any regard as to what or how large their portions have absolutely no right to blame their weight on thyroid issues or whatever else. My mother has a bad thyroid problem and she's almost as thin as I am because she watches what and how much she eats.

I know what to eat to stay healthy and active, and I do eat that way. And I drink a single beer with dinner once, maybe twice a week. But it seems like you're implying that alcohol affects everyone negatively, and I guess that's what irking me about your response. Under most (maybe a little more than half) circumstances, you're right, beer isn't a great idea. But it seems like you're mocking anyone who considers themselves "in shape" and drinks every once in a while, like that one factor deems you in shape or not. And that's incorrect. Actually, it almost seems like you contradict yourself in your last sentence saying a beer here and there is fine if one stay active.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't quite understand what you're saying, besides beer in moderation is okay. =/ Which I agree on.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah sure, if you just sit on your ass doing nothing. I drink beer almost everyday but still I'm in a good shape since I do somethinga bout it =P

Beer is the greatest ^^

Having good shape doesn't mean being healthy, but hey... that's way better than "sit on your ass doing nothing"
:D

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As most of us think, beer is actually really bad for our health among other alcohol drinks. But is it so? Scientists have proven otherwise.

if a glass of beer can't be a danger for our health, a lot of glasses will be for sure a bad thing... so i like the idea of a low consuming, and maybe the new study will be proved as correct
if you ask a french, he will say that a glass of wine daily is a good source of a lot of healthy stuff :rolleyes:

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beer has always been good for you.
It should replace all water :p
The only drawback about beer is that ugly girls tend to get pretty when you drink enough.
Next morning they'e ugly again...:(