Do you think that beer is bad for your health?

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on the beer. It's really rare to find a beer that doesn't stink.
Heniken doesn't smell bad, neither does Yuenling Lager, but you don't get Yuenling Lager other than Pennsylvania
Well, it's obviously bad for your health. The alcohol in it is addictive, beer makes you fat, and it screws up your mental state of mind.

But can it be both good and bad for your health? That is the real question, my friends.
its good for you in moderation, so one with dinner once and a while isn't bad, but any more than that is bad for you

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know, but my teacher of health said that it depends much on your organ system. That for one person whole bottle of wine could be healthy and for other a glass of it poisonous.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't care if beer is bad for my health.

Our society is too focussed on EVERYTHING being good for you. Not only is it impossible for EVERYTHING you ingest to be "good for you", but if we focus completely on achieving that impossible goal, food becomes unenjoyable :p

Sure, eating healthy is important, but you don't ALWAYS have to eat healthy, and you SHOULDN'T always try to eat healthy.

Beer has been drunk for thousands of years. Even the ancient Egyptians made beer. I'm not going to stop drinking beer just because some people say it might be bad for me. :p

uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well back in early Europe beer was one of the main staples of liquids as the water was often contaminated... they used beer because the alcohol would kill bacteria, and various parasites.. Beer is also basically liquid bread... Is bread bad for you?

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
beer actually never did bad to our health....actually not only this...beer also makes good at our heart....however there is only one bad...the belly gets bigger.....but i,personally, i dont care...cheers!!!

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As most of us think, beer is actually really bad for our health among other alcohol drinks. But is it so? Scientists have proven otherwise.

beer is adicitve
and its helpful when getting women drunk
but sometimes u get drunk and they tak advantage of u
ur money ur house AND UR PENIS they take it allO.OO.OO.OO.O

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beer, wow the thought makes me want to have one...LOL ice cold beer on a hot summer day...nothing beets that!!!! The ultimate pursue of happiness....well on that high note I’m off to the fridge, Sapporo here I come!!!!