Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty late here :p... Nah, I don't smoke cuz I don t see the satisfaction in it. Too many health drawbacks, plus bad breath... I like the smell of smoke though.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty late here :p... Nah, I don't smoke cuz I don t see the satisfaction in it. Too many health drawbacks, plus bad breath... I like the smell of smoke though.
Damn right!8D Finally a rational person...Your mouth STINKS after smoking... O_O

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn right!8D Finally a rational person...Your mouth STINKS after smoking... O_O
XD and the smell of smoke follows u where ever u go. (which isn't appealing to me at all... makes a bad 1st impression 2 me.) I just dont see a reason to risk dying early, or having longterm health risk 4 a moment of pleasure.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♦ Rei ♦;1177512 said:
Thank God there is still hope in the world
jk :D

and none else here likes rolls-ups? am i the only one rolling? T.T
I like somes, dont know wich i've tried but i like some. Its much more strong than normal cigarretes, at least the ones i did O_O

it feeld good smoking them b/c you have an hard work doing them xD, at least i have, im a noob at rolling :p

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just remove the filter of a normal cigarette and you have about the contents of a rolled one.. the tobacco is usually more compressed in a normal one as well so there's more compact dozes of smoke. If you're good at rolling you can get more out of pure tobacco and wrapping papers rather than premade ones, tho :p

Other than that it all varies, level of nicotine particularly. I tend to like cigarettes with coal filters, since you can have high nicotine level but less strain on your throat.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD and the smell of smoke follows u where ever u go. (which isn't appealing to me at all... makes a bad 1st impression 2 me.) I just dont see a reason to risk dying early, or having longterm health risk 4 a moment of pleasure.
i don't see that as a drawback, i personally dread the thought of getting old, being senile, forgetting everyone and everything even if i met or found out about them/it 10 minutes ago, depending on someone to wipe my arse, i'd hate that.

You must be registered for see images

They're nice, i had them a while ago.

otherwise it's Lamberts for me =]

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do I breath in intoxicants which I know that its bad for my health and the more I inhale, the more damage it does to my body?

No.

I have better ways to relax.

Read a book, run around, heck, watch the grass grow >_>