Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was wondering do you smoke what you smoke and why dont you smoke and if you want post a picture i smoke this
You must be registered for see images

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
... yes... not regularly... but i go up to the poconos with my friends to drink and chill and we smoke cigars...

I LOVE Cohiba...

Macanudo is good
so is Montecristo

But Cohibas are my favorite...
If youve never had one... try it...
theyre a little on the expensive side but theyre worth it...

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those 2 are connected like both sides of the chain :D
not really lol :p let's say ur at a borin party.. if you smoke you only kill some time [about 10 mins] but if u drink some alcohol then the party will be funnier for you cuz ur lil drunk ... when the alcohol's effect is gone u realize again how borin the party actually is but at least when that happens the party is almost over :p

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not really lol :p let's say ur at a borin party.. if you smoke you only kill some time [about 10 mins] but if u drink some alcohol then the party will be funnier for you cuz ur lil drunk ... when the alcohol's effect is gone u realize again how borin the party actually is but at least when that happens the party is almost over :p
lol i never drink so less that it would be gone in a few hours and i have never been to a boring party before :D

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive never been drunk..:(
O_O ...

lol i never drink so less that it would be gone in a few hours and i have never been to a boring party before :D
maybe but for a few hours u feel amazing ^x^ lolz and i've been to a few cuz i had too and alcohol helped a lot :p i'm not drinking so much usually but in those kind of situations it's the only wise thing that u can do U_U