Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

He has some parts where he is cool. however he was ruined over all.

I ment to make this a poll.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dislike. Not his character itself, but how the story handled him. Naruto should've strangled him & took his eye tbh.
I am inbetwine. he should have been a bad guy at the end of the Story. reading the pain arc into the 5 kage arc, you even have the other members of the k11 saying they are going to gang up and take him out.

then in the obito fight he shows up like no big deal.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like his character. It's uninteresting and predictably dark.

I take nothing away from his character and he leaves me with nothing to think about. He'd be forgettable if it weren't for him being the secondary protagonist.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked him, but he became emo, losing his composure and let his emotions not his intellect dictate his actions. From a rational creature to one driven purely by emotions, he would get manipulated like a little child. That didn't do his character any favours. I heard Kishi's editor left after the pain arc that's when the quality also started to go down so I'd put it down to him.

I do like his jutsu versatility though, it along eith kakashi's was the best thing about the Naruto series. He wasn't spamming SC's, and Rasengan, Rasen shuriken and chakra cloak.

Last edited:

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What gets me is the hypocrite part. in the Ninja storm games Sasuke was one of the Ninjas I liked to use the most when the black coat. that was before I read the manga

one of my main problems with the story. is Sasuke was a wanted criminal. and the whole thing was brushed off, at the end.

You must be registered for see images

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoever says they hate/don't like Sasuke's character is straight up lying. He's easily more likeable than Naruto and for sure the best character in this series.
Sasuke is the best thing that happened to this series. If you hate Sasuke you practically hate Naruto since he takes the other 50% of it.
Incorrect. It's one thing to like him, it's another to make these claims.

You shouldn't feel the need to explain why you like him or come up with excuses.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Used to be my fav. He was just that awesome up to the chuunin exams.. But then he practically lost to Gaara and got extremely jealous of Naruto. His mental/emotional state was just all about and kept flip flopping all the way to the end of the series. I get that he's an avenger and all but i've also watched shows that have characters with better mindsets as avengers (Mahiro from Tempest comes to mind)

I don't dislike/like him however.. He's just there for me.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dislike. Not his character itself, but how the story handled him. Naruto should've strangled him & took his eye tbh.
That would not be allowed by plot.

I don't like his character. It's uninteresting and predictably dark.

I take nothing away from his character and he leaves me with nothing to think about. He'd be forgettable if it weren't for him being the secondary protagonist.
Sasuke is forgettable? How is he forgettable exactly? No on stands out more than him, even Naruto gets outshadowed by people like Pain etc. He was unpredictable in the first half of shippuden but he changed into a predictable guy later.

I didn't really like him, he was cliché, predictable, a hypocrite and so whiny it just became boring
Sasuke's arcs were the most interesting arcs, Deidara, Danzo, Bee. Extremely interesting arcs. His analytical mind and seriousness and swag yet good somewhere down his heart, brings a freshner to the series, unlike typical villains and typical protagonists.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoever says they hate/don't like Sasuke's character is straight up lying. He's easily more likeable than Naruto and for sure the best character in this series.
Sasuke is the best thing that happened to this series. If you hate Sasuke you practically hate Naruto since he takes the other 50% of it.
There's definitely no doubt in the fact that Sasuke is more likeable than Naruto. I think kishi let Sasuke down after the pain arc otherwise he could've arguably been the best character in the series.

Naruto is generally a shit character he's nor really a ninja or Shinobi it's one of the things I dislike about him.

I personally think the best generation was and could've been Kakashi's generation. Or if the Naruto gen was based off of them.

Last edited:

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's definitely no doubt in the fact that Sasuke is more likeable than Naruto. I think kishi let Sasuke down after the pain arc otherwise he could've arguably been the best character in the series.

Naruto is generally a shit character he's nor really a ninja or Shinobi it's one of the things I dislike about him.

I personally think the best generation was and could've been Kakashi's generation. Or if the Naruto gen was based off of them.
I’m inclined to agree with this. Sasuke as a character was a lot more interesting. Even the filler episodes that chronicled a hypothetical Konoha Police Captain Sasuke were better than 90% of Shippuden.

Don’t get me wrong, watching Naruto overcome adversity and his crippiling ramen addiction was great. Sasuke is just more interesting and doesn’t suffer from Shonen Protagonist Syndrome.

Hell, Kosuke was a more interesting character than Naruto. I’d gladly watch a series about his backstory.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Exactly @paragraph 2. Naruto lacks the ninja traits. I can't see him doing anything that would fall under the category of gore. He's just this Jesus-wannabe that never does anything bad, and is often cowardly when it comes to handling villainous characters, always preferring words over actions and flaunting his bravado in the face of untenable evil. Sasuke on the other hand has been described as " pure" by Kishimoto, meaning he acts completely of his own free will and judgement and doesn't act to ingratiate and earning praise. His actions are ever pure and done for what he judges as correct, and not ostentatiously. He seemed evil, but was only being true to himself, and essentially pure. Sasuke is really the yang to Naruto's yin. He cannot be compared in quality, and they're only comparable because their characters are built on duality.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m inclined to agree with this. Sasuke as a character was a lot more interesting. Even the filler episodes that chronicled a hypothetical Konoha Police Captain Sasuke were better than 90% of Shippuden.

Don’t get me wrong, watching Naruto overcome adversity and his crippiling ramen addiction was great. Sasuke is just more interesting and doesn’t suffer from Shonen Protagonist Syndrome.

Hell, Kosuke was a more interesting character than Naruto. I’d gladly watch a series about his backstory.
Exactly @paragraph 2. Naruto lacks the ninja traits. I can't see doing anything that would fall under the category of gore. He's just this Jesus-wannabe that never does anything bad, and is often cowardly when it comes to handling villainous characters, always preferring words over actions and flaunting his bravado in the face of untenable evil.
Both of you hit the nail on the head.