Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so I have a friend who claims that he can see past lives and stuff like that, I don't know if he lying or not. He says I used to be a turt-turt and that's why I slow at life (Work, relationshpis, etc.). I think he telling truth because I like turt-turts. Also my mom syas she can feel energies and stuff like that. It's weird, her eyes were closed and we did this test, she would say my name when my sister touched my arm but her eyes were closed. She said my name evry single time my sister touched me, it was creepy.
idk, the last life i saw i lived i was a rice farmer, somewhere it was like towards the end of the day and i was crouched picking rice, then i stopped and looked at this beautiful sunset. another one i was this women in like, victorian era? idk but i was on a cliff and i watched this lady who i knew jump off and i just remember my heart feeling so heavy and crying badly. another one a soldier in like a medieval type war and i remembered we were losing the battle and i started thinking about my son and how he would have to live his life without me if i died. there were a couple more but i dont remember being any animals, but each one was tied to some heavy emotion in that life

well thats possible, she could make a noise when she touched you or she could feel your energy together when you touched, or she couldve been secretly peaking. but a lot of women are sensitive to energy, called being an empath. thats another psychic ability that varies in strength. intuition is another one that almost all of us have unlocked already, that varies in degree as well. but like i said everyone has psychic abilities, its just whether they are unlocked or not and how strong they are

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
idk, the last life i saw i lived i was a rice farmer, somewhere it was like towards the end of the day and i was crouched picking rice, then i stopped and looked at this beautiful sunset. another one i was this women in like, victorian era? idk but i was on a cliff and i watched this lady who i knew jump off and i just remember my heart feeling so heavy and crying badly. another one a soldier in like a medieval type war and i remembered we were losing the battle and i started thinking about my son and how he would have to live his life without me if i died. there were a couple more but i dont remember being any animals, but each one was tied to some heavy emotion in that life

well thats possible, she could make a noise when she touched you or she could feel your energy together when you touched, or she couldve been secretly peaking. but a lot of women are sensitive to energy, called being an empath. thats another psychic ability that varies in strength. intuition is another one that almost all of us have unlocked already, that varies in degree as well. but like i said everyone has psychic abilities, its just whether they are unlocked or not and how strong they are
Can you confirm though that I was a turt-turt. I want it to be true because I like turt-turts.

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
What if I used to be shinobi in past life? That would explain my ninja skills. I can kick someones face with out knowing I did it, and that is true shinobi skills.

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The question I think should be asked is what makes you believe something exist or doesn't exist. From something as material as you to something immaterial as a soul?

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The question I think should be asked is what makes you believe something exist or doesn't exist. From something as material as you to something immaterial as a soul?
Well subjective reasons I believd in soul is various sensation I've felt from force beaming to chest to complete overwhelming happiness that I never knew possible.

Objective reasoning due to belief in free will reasons for that one part subjective social necessity we operate premise choice exists and thats why we are held accountable. Other is if you believe a person is just genetically influence and environmental then you would have to expect twins are same person and make the same choices buts that's not the case.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Well subjective reasons I believd in soul is various sensation I've felt from force beaming to chest to complete overwhelming happiness that I never knew possible.

Objective reasoning due to belief in free will reasons for that one part subjective social necessity we operate premise choice exists and thats why we are held accountable. Other is if you believe a person is just genetically influence and environmental then you would have to expect twins are same person and make the same choices buts that's not the case.
To counter argue your point about the twins. Id say no twins are given the exact same environment. Like there are mirco differences in how thier parents would treat each of them, depite being in the same environment. So they won't be the exact same.

But if two twins were some how given everything the exact same, from the various different actions they did and they got the exact same treatment. Id argue they will be the exact same. If not with quite minor dismissible differences.

This is off topic tho. To get back to point your saying what defines if something exists to you the the sensation that you feel it? Like you believe your soul exists cause you feel it?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To counter argue your point about the twins. Id say no twins are given the exact same environment. Like there are mirco differences in how thier parents would treat each of them, depite being in the same environment. So they won't be the exact same.

But if two twins were some how given everything the exact same, from the various different actions they did and they got the exact same treatment. Id argue they will be the exact same. If not with quite minor dismissible differences.

This is off topic tho. To get back to point your saying what defines if something exists to you the the sensation that you feel it? Like you believe your soul exists cause you feel it?
Treat different in what ways I would assume parents treat same for most part until the actual kids themselves behave differently it's common to see identical twins wear similar clothes similar names.

As for why I say it exists feelings thing is part of it more so we behave naturally off the premise we have choice when dealing with law. And ask someone personally do you think you have control over choices say yes. Other things is why people even perceive things as self and freedom.