Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm of the belief souls do exist I'll explain later but want to hear peoples views first.

Do you think we are only just material beings or do you think we have a spirit and if you are of the view we have spirits then why do you believe that?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know they exist. ive had numerous paranormal and supernatural experiences, a lot of people in my family actually have psychic abilities. we all have them, intuition is one that a lot of people have. but it goes deeper than that, idk exactly why certain people have more abilities unlocked than others but i guess its just apart of your life path or isnt, idk tbh. but since i was a kid ive had multiple experiences with entities, spirits and consciousness in other planes of existence

scientifically i can only explain it as everything is energy. energy cant be destroyed, it just changes in rate of vibration. our bodies are a lower form of energy, all the cells and everything are all vibrating to make the matter around us. your consciousness or soul is surrounded by like, an astral case thats like an ethereal almost form of your body. this is what a lot of people whove seen ghosts are usually seeing, its an astral case of a departed consciousness or the energetic after image of an event with extreme energy, like brutal murders for example. because of the emotion it like leaves and after image for the person who was killed, at least in my experience

but youre energy and everything around you is energy. like think of money right, thats a material representation of energy, its energy for you to do things on the material plane. i dont have all the answers to the universe but i can truthful say that i know for a fact you me and everyone else are souls. if you believe that its up too you, i cant really control that. but i know it to be true yes

Reactions: Sagebee

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
i know they exist. ive had numerous paranormal and supernatural experiences, a lot of people in my family actually have psychic abilities. we all have them, intuition is one that a lot of people have. but it goes deeper than that, idk exactly why certain people have more abilities unlocked than others but i guess its just apart of your life path or isnt, idk tbh. but since i was a kid ive had multiple experiences with entities, spirits and consciousness in other planes of existence

scientifically i can only explain it as everything is energy. energy cant be destroyed, it just changes in rate of vibration. our bodies are a lower form of energy, all the cells and everything are all vibrating to make the matter around us. your consciousness or soul is surrounded by like, an astral case thats like an ethereal almost form of your body. this is what a lot of people whove seen ghosts are usually seeing, its an astral case of a departed consciousness or the energetic after image of an event with extreme energy, like brutal murders for example. because of the emotion it like leaves and after image for the person who was killed, at least in my experience

but youre energy and everything around you is energy. like think of money right, thats a material representation of energy, its energy for you to do things on the material plane. i dont have all the answers to the universe but i can truthful say that i know for a fact you me and everyone else are souls. if you believe that its up too you, i cant really control that. but i know it to be true yes
That sound kind of scary. If i see ghost I will ask it how u doing, then if it mad I run. Also how you have ghost abilities, like necromancer or something?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That sound kind of scary. If i see ghost I will ask it how u doing, then if it mad I run. Also how you have ghost abilities, like necromancer or something?
well when i was a kid i was scared more. like i remember the first time i saw one i was eating breakfast at my grandma's house. and on the otherside of the cereal box when i looked over it was this old farmer looking dude staring at me and he wouldnt answer me when id try to talking to him so i got scared and threw my spoon at him and he he yelled and i started crying. when my grandma came in the room she said nobody was there and tried calming me down. but it was a little traumatizing at the time, when i would see stuff after i would hide or try to pretend it wasnt there

i think maybe it was like the first person who owned the house or something, idk. but the more it happened to me i learned that theyre are empty astral shells without a consciousness. though sometimes theyll act on instinct and sometimes its people who havent realized they are dead yet. but i learned to not be scared through practice for various reasons

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
well when i was a kid i was scared more. like i remember the first time i saw one i was eating breakfast at my grandma's house. and on the otherside of the cereal box when i looked over it was this old farmer looking dude staring at me and he wouldnt answer me when id try to talking to him so i got scared and threw my spoon at him and he he yelled and i started crying. when my grandma came in the room she said nobody was there and tried calming me down. but it was a little traumatizing at the time, when i would see stuff after i would hide or try to pretend it wasnt there

i think maybe it was like the first person who owned the house or something, idk. but the more it happened to me i learned that theyre are empty astral shells without a consciousness. though sometimes theyll act on instinct and sometimes its people who havent realized they are dead yet. but i learned to not be scared through practice for various reasons
Can you teach me to see ghosts please.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How are you certain your family members have legit psychic abilities?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no way. i've seen a "ghost" while in the company of others that would back me on the fact that we saw a ghost, but the reality is that none of us ever described what we saw exactly the same as the next person did. Billions of people have walked this earth, so I think it's crazy to believe that not a single ghost has been willing to reveal itself when it's time for evidence. Ghosts wouldn't even have any incentive to avoid us because we literally can't harm them.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
no way. i've seen a "ghost" while in the company of others that would back me on the fact that we saw a ghost, but the reality is that none of us ever described what we saw exactly the same as the next person did. Billions of people have walked this earth, so I think it's crazy to believe that not a single ghost has been willing to reveal itself when it's time for evidence. Ghosts wouldn't even have any incentive to avoid us because we literally can't harm them.
I still want to know if any of you can teach me to see ghosts.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you teach me to see ghosts please.
ive been able to since i was a kid, i didnt actually do anything. though i have heard of people thinning the veil between themselves and the astral plane from near death experiences, also mediation and aligning your chakras you can open your third eye im told. apparently some people can awaken it in others through ritual but idk that

but its not all its cracked up to be. like legit, when you become a medium, seer claircognizant, clairsentienct, theres some legit nightmare shit that can **** you up badly that feeds on your negative emotions and thoughts

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
ive been able to since i was a kid, i didnt actually do anything. though i have heard of people thinning the veil between themselves and the astral plane from near death experiences, also mediation and aligning your chakras you can open your third eye im told. apparently some people can awaken it in others through ritual but idk that

but its not all its cracked up to be. like legit, when you become a medium, seer claircognizant, clairsentienct, theres some legit nightmare shit that can **** you up badly that feeds on your negative emotions and thoughts
The only chakra I know about is from Naruto. Also have never almost died.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are you certain your family members have legit psychic abilities?
well my grandpa i legit saw him move furniture around in his living room through signaling his spirit guide, when i told him i didnt believe he could do it when i was a teenager. i saw this with my own eyes

my mom predicts shit theres no way she can know, its like empathy where she can pick up signals. she told me so much shit i didnt believe that later came true, i just listen to her now. and its like stuff and turn of events you would never be able to guess, like for instance. the month my best friend died she called me and warned me to tell him about driving on ice. which like mom wtf? what am i suppose to tell him, its inevitable where we live if you have a car youll have to drive on ice, its going to happen. but he died that next week driving on ice in a snow shower sadly

my aunt has similar abilities but shes also seen her past lives and she can activate visions where you can see memories of your past lifes barried in your subconscious. she did this too me, it was like an out of body experience where i was in totally others places ive never been but felt really familiar with, it was crazy. she also is a medium, ive seen her channel messages from spirits, ive seen them literally come up to her and speak to her in a hospital once to this lady who lost her daughter

my little sister is also extremely sensitive to energy and can pick up signals similar to my mom

now im aware i probably sound crazy to some people who read this but it is what it is. just speaking my truth
Post automatically merged:

The only chakra I know about is from Naruto. Also have never almost died.
well Chakras are real things, all art is based off of reality in some way, even if the original idea is manipulated, its originally inspired by something in reality, art imitates life and life imitates art as they say. just google "7 Chakras" if you want more info

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

my biggest psychic ability is to detect liars when they lie...

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
well my grandpa i legit saw him move furniture around in his living room through signaling his spirit guide, when i told him i didnt believe he could do it when i was a teenager. i saw this with my own eyes

my mom predicts shit theres no way she can know, its like empathy where she can pick up signals. she told me so much shit i didnt believe that later came true, i just listen to her now. and its like stuff and turn of events you would never be able to guess, like for instance. the month my best friend died she called me and warned me to tell him about driving on ice. which like mom wtf? what am i suppose to tell him, its inevitable where we live if you have a car youll have to drive on ice, its going to happen. but he died that next week driving on ice in a snow shower sadly

my aunt has similar abilities but shes also seen her past lives and she can activate visions where you can see memories of your past lifes barried in your subconscious. she did this too me, it was like an out of body experience where i was in totally others places ive never been but felt really familiar with, it was crazy. she also is a medium, ive seen her channel messages from spirits, ive seen them literally come up to her and speak to her in a hospital once to this lady who lost her daughter

my little sister is also extremely sensitive to energy and can pick up signals similar to my mom

now im aware i probably sound crazy to some people who read this but it is what it is. just speaking my truth
Post automatically merged:

well Chakras are real things, all art is based off of reality in some way, even if the original idea is manipulated, its originally inspired by something in reality, art imitates life and life imitates art as they say. just google "7 Chakras" if you want more info
Ok so I have a friend who claims that he can see past lives and stuff like that, I don't know if he lying or not. He says I used to be a turt-turt and that's why I slow at life (Work, relationshpis, etc.). I think he telling truth because I like turt-turts. Also my mom syas she can feel energies and stuff like that. It's weird, her eyes were closed and we did this test, she would say my name when my sister touched my arm but her eyes were closed. She said my name evry single time my sister touched me, it was creepy.