Do you believe souls exist?

UltraQuack

Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that the soul is actually our psyche thus containing our every "spiritual experiences".
Even though i had a few people die in my presence i have not seen or felt any souls leave the room but i've seen and felt a lot of souls (psyches) break.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm of the belief souls do exist I'll explain later but want to hear peoples views first.

Do you think we are only just material beings or do you think we have a spirit and if you are of the view we have spirits then why do you believe that?
What is your theory? My theory is electromagnet waves which surge into the nerves through out the body, and release into the atmosphere after death. And when the planet turns into a black hole a collection of souls enter a new dimension inside the black hole.
Post automatically merged:

And the black hole compresses the soul back into a physical form

I can work with this and figure out the afterlife

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
What is your theory? My theory is electromagnet waves which surge into the nerves through out the body, and release into the atmosphere after death. And when the planet turns into a black hole a collection of souls enter a new dimension inside the black hole.

As a girl of science so I find this.... 😤 quiet unbelievable. Not my place to judge, so I'll zip it.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a girl of science so I find this.... 😤 quiet unbelievable. Not my place to judge, so I'll zip it.
I've seen ghost before and know what they are made of. They can react to the living.

When this WWII veteran passed away someone on the school bus cursed the Manhattan project. Lets just say he held a ghost rifle up to his head and his wife appeared and said "Believe in Christ." It was quite a spectacular moment to see how they communicate, and it was not the first I have seen one before.

True events, Christ is real, KC has seen a force ghost, and the dead continues to live after death.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well biggest reason is based on free will exist then there would another agency in which we would have this independent will.

also even the concept of spirituality alot of people might say they arent religious or even God but still subscribe they have a spirit they try to connect with.

UltraQuack

Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'd watch a movie based on this.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
also why u not be mad at lort sasuke for admit his defeat twice to naruto like fodder????..u only blame me becoz i stat troth!!!..
Because he knew that fighting his equal will lead to both their death that's why he admitted his ideological defeat and if you watch Boruto you would realize that he won against Naruto there.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto