Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure money can't BUY you happyness or love for that matter, but you could be happier WITH money to fufil your needs and wants. Regardless of who your are, or how rich you are, you're going to be unhappy at times, and angry and sad. Its part of being human, with or without money, and if you don't feel angry sad or unhappyness then you cannot feel happyness either. [It's called being a Psycopath. Forsrsly.]

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally believe money can buy happiness. If you're as over-sentimental as to disregard any advantages you have by being rich, solely because you're naive enough to believe all you need is love, then you're an extraordinary human.

I'm a hedonist, I value pleasure, and with enough money I could get a hell of a lot of pleasure. A more sensible question would be whether or not you'd choose money over love/friendship - something I'd never do, since a huge source of pleasure is love and friendship... I just don't believe it's the only source.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Money is you, with more money. I think hapiness relies only on the person. If you're not suppose to be happy, then money won't change anything. If you're suppose to be happy, then it doesn't matter how money you have.

So my answer is no, I do not agree with the statement. Money can buy happiness. Dude, money is the bomb!!

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are people who have been born and raised with enough money to hold a high standard lifestyle throughout their entire life, and there are people who haven't got anything at all. Lastly there are people who work and have enough money to live what most people regard as a normal life when it comes to economy.

They all have different views and levels of how much they regard money as happiness. Even so, I think they could all agree upon it being a major key to satisfaction. Even if money doesn't necessarily grant you good looks, a good personality, or other particularly redeeming qualities, it does open up for a lot of other things one would want to feel sated.

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Money is basically the only thing you can do nothing without.
You have money - you have no problems. You don't have money - you have all kind of problems :>

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that saying is about half right, to a point money is necessary to achieve happiness, but just because you have a lot of money does not mean you will be happy

Amaya Sayuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you need money for material things to continue living but if your looking for happiness, even if you have all the money in the world, maybe you could still not find it. basically, what is happiness to you? if happiness is being with the person you love then money can't buy you that happiness but if your happiness is creed and power with money all to yourself then money is your happiness though in the end you would be left alone to rot with no true happiness...

O.O whoa. didn't expect myself to actually say that. seems poetic though.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn i have love, give me the money ill be very happy, and YES money makes you happy, ppl who work on dissent work know.. the day when u get payed makes u very happy!

New car u bought for money, new Weels u bought for money, nightclubs and longisland coctails u bought for money, clouthes, weed and many more u buy for money MAKES U HAPPY :D

some one said u can buy love for money, if u have money love will come to you and theres no arguing in that

what makes u unhappy its when u have no money, and u cant do anything

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn i have love, give me the money ill be very happy, and YES money makes you happy, ppl who work on dissent work know.. the day when u get payed makes u very happy!

New car u bought for money, new Weels u bought for money, nightclubs and longisland coctails u bought for money, clouthes, weed and many more u buy for money MAKES U HAPPY :D

some one said u can buy love for money, if u have money love will come to you and theres no arguing in that

what makes u unhappy its when u have no money, and u cant do anything
what you can buy with money can please you but the difference between pleasure and happiness is knew just by the ppl who really found happiness
and unhappy is not when you have no money U_U
some money are useful though :p