Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes with money you can buy happiness, you can open your own Striptiz Bar and get laid every night, and you can buy a PS3, and play FF14:D

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that depends on what happiness means for you, and weather you believe that such a thing really can last.

i think that happiness is momentary and vision based, so depending on what you need for being happy it's possible to buy happiness.
in any case, it eases things much, but that doesnt mean that everyone with money who wants to be happy can simply buy it.

when i drive with 120 miles/h, i am happy, but you need money to drive fast, because the police dislikes it, it consumes much more fuel and your car has to be able to drive fast.

Last edited:

~Missy~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if u asked can money buy happines then I think it would be yes and no.
yes:money can buy u some stuff that may make u happy ,but still it will be a temporary happiness
and no:cuz there's things other than money can make u happy, even for longer time D:

GVman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u asked can money buy happines then I think it would be yes and no.
yes:money can buy u some stuff that may make u happy ,but still it will be a temporary happiness
and no:cuz there's things other than money can make u happy, even for longer time D:
Couldn't have said it better myself.