Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does that imply men can be trusted? And they do not in cheating and other such behaviour?

You know the real issue with this kind of concept that "the women cannot be trusted"? It makes it easy to deny them their rights. It questions their ability to work and follow ethics and normalizes misogyny. It normalizes their treatment as secondary citizen in a society along with poor response to the issues directly affecting them.

"this distrust can be pervasive, spreading to a general skepticism about the truthfulness of their own accounts of their own experiences. If women’s feelings aren’t really to be trusted, then naturally their recollections of certain things that have happened to them aren’t really to be trusted either.

There’s an obvious parallel here with the way (many) men typically regard women’s feelings and the way (many) Whites typically regard the feelings of non-Whites. It seems like every other day I’m reading about a new poll or study showing that (many) Whites don’t believe anything Black people say about anything race/racism-related until they see it with their own eyes. Personal accounts and expressions of feelings are rationalized away; only “facts” that have been carefully vetted and verified by other Whites and certain “acceptable” Blacks are to be believed. "

This kind of thinking ignores harassment inside homes, public places or at workplace. This is what results in stupid laws where one needs 4 witnesses to prove a rape. If you pay attention, the punishment for the crime in such a case is not for the said crime, but for the stupidity of accused by doing it in front of that many witnesses willing to go court against him.

Maybe these situations suit you just fine. But leaving it here because such people should be at least called out once in a while.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on their character, their value system, what environment they grew up and how they responded to it.

Generally speaking I practise benefit of the doubt, until I can gauge the situation better.
Try reading my soul to know the answer.
You must be registered for see images
Post automatically merged:

JK.
I don't trust you, how bout that?
I only have 64 wifes so I cant really anwser this.
if i replied to u that means i respekt ur opinions...but i need u to tell me some reall story that happened to u concerning tis subject of threed..

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamoto, are you female? Male? What gender would you like to identify as if you identify as one at all? Not that i judge.

Just wondering more than anything why you made this thread if we don't understand you. I mean i know you just like to type as a troll for no apparent reason when we know you can be coherent and wonder what you get from it, though i feel i'd end up with a head ache before i figured out why someone would want to act in such a manor.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamoto, are you female? Male? What gender would you like to identify as if you identify as one at all? Not that i judge.

Just wondering more than anything why you made this thread if we don't understand you. I mean i know you just like to type as a troll for no apparent reason when we know you can be coherent and wonder what you get from it, though i feel i'd end up with a head ache before i figured out why someone would want to act in such a manor.
i respect ur opinion...

but now tell me do u trust women????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on the woman, if she is a stranger I don't trust her because women are good at hiding their true intentions.

But I respect people regardless.
beware of teh woman who u know not teh woman who u dont know..

He's a pro at dodging questions
??????????..
What happened Minamoto San?
noting man...just posting a thread as usual..so do u have a gf???.. if yes is she cheating on u???..

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto