Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you mean do I think are woman generally not trust worthy I think most people dont cheat so I think most woman dont. If you find that happening to you often you should check the quality of people you deal with.
Post automatically merged:

Does that imply men can be trusted? And they do not in cheating and other such behaviour?

You know the real issue with this kind of concept that "the women cannot be trusted"? It makes it easy to dney them their rights. It questions their ability to work and follow ethics and normalizes misogyny. It normalizes their treatment as secondary citizen in a society along with poor response to the issues directly affecting them.

"this distrust can be pervasive, spreading to a general skepticism about the truthfulness of their own accounts of their own experiences. If women’s feelings aren’t really to be trusted, then naturally their recollections of certain things that have happened to them aren’t really to be trusted either.

There’s an obvious parallel here with the way (many) men typically regard women’s feelings and the way (many) Whites typically regard the feelings of non-Whites. It seems like every other day I’m reading about a new poll or study showing that (many) Whites don’t believe anything Black people say about anything race/racism-related until they see it with their own eyes. Personal accounts and expressions of feelings are rationalized away; only “facts” that have been carefully vetted and verified by other Whites and certain “acceptable” Blacks are to be believed. "

This kind of thinking ignores harassment inside homes, public places or at workplace. This is what results in stupid laws where one needs 4 witnesses to prove a rape. If you pay attention, the punishment for the crime in such a case is not for the said crime, but for the stupidity of accused by doing it in front of that many witnesses willing to go court against him.

Maybe these situations suit you just fine. But leaving it here because such people should be at least called out once in a while.
I think it comes down to most people have an inclination to stereotype and over generalize things that happen them or see around them.

In the specific issue if you have trust issues you will be more inclined to generalize. But I think most people dont try to wrong or lie to others you might see more frivolous behaviors when your younger but that shouldn't be the basis of your opinion on how people are.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you mean do I think are woman generally not trust worthy I think most people dont cheat so I think most woman dont. If you find that happening to you often you should check the quality of people you deal with.

I think it comes down to most people have an inclination to stereotype and over generalize things that happen them or see around them.

In the specific issue if you have trust issues you will be more inclined to generalize. But I think most people dont try to wrong or lie to others you might see more frivolous behaviors when your younger but that shouldn't be the basis of your opinion on how people are.
i agree wit u but just lil bit...

Reactions: Sagebee

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess I don't really understand the basis of the question, though it seems like mostly everyone has come to roughly the same conclusion. Trust should be divided by the individual, not characteristics that they happened to share with a larger, broader group. Some women aren't very trustworthy, some men just as much, or little. You could argue that how much you trust them depends on the active situation you're in with them even. I might trust someone who is smiling at me, but put a knife in their hand and that trust suddenly ceases to exist.

Better to trust and regret it than not trust and regret it, is how I usually view things. It's just important not to let somebody else's sins make up your complete and whole perspective of the world. Learn from it, maybe fortify yourself against future unpleasant experiences similar, but don't blame others who haven't wronged you.
:sigar:

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I don't really understand the basis of the question, though it seems like mostly everyone has come to roughly the same conclusion. Trust should be divided by the individual, not characteristics that they happened to share with a larger, broader group. Some women aren't very trustworthy, some men just as much, or little. You could argue that how much you trust them depends on the active situation you're in with them even. I might trust someone who is smiling at me, but put a knife in their hand and that trust suddenly ceases to exist.

Better to trust and regret it than not trust and regret it, is how I usually view things. It's just important not to let somebody else's sins make up your complete and whole perspective of the world. Learn from it, maybe fortify yourself against future unpleasant experiences similar, but don't blame others who haven't wronged you.
:sigar:
female species tend to err and sin more then male species...wich is a basis of a kestion i am asked....
statistiks say that and even cheater women themselves when tey become moms they advice their sons to be carefull of other girlfriend females.....so plzzzzzz Robin....

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
female species tend to err and sin more then male species...wich is a basis of a kestion i am asked....
statistiks say that and even cheater women themselves when tey become moms they advice their sons to be carefull of other girlfriend females.....so plzzzzzz Robin....
I'd be curious to see the statistics and evidence you're referring to. That seems like a very unlikely consistent analysis since it would likely wildly vary by mental/physical health, generation, geographical location, economical status, among a few other major key variables that'd determine an individual's behaviorisms.

• Angry

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be curious to see the statistics and evidence you're referring to. That seems like a very unlikely consistent analysis since it would likely wildly vary by mental/physical health, generation, geographical location, economical status, among a few other major key variables that'd determine an individual's behaviorisms.
1st : dont lie to urself...u no have a curiosity...what u have is called a desperate try to deny truth....

2nd all a world know women untrusted behavior like hypergamia and golddiging...and it's tisgusting behavor...hepergamia female species should use logic becoz a essence of relashionship is love and respekt and not love for money and wealth...

3-hypergamia and golddiging statistiks won't change according to pipole culture or geografic location....if u take teh gold diging termosta to whatever location in a world teh results would be same....every men in this world wish that women use more logic in choozing men and not just choose wealthy men or deceive other poor men becuz of new rich men...

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st : dont lie to urself...u no have a curiosity...what u have is called a desperate try to deny truth....

2nd all a world know women untrusted behavior like hypergamia and golddiging...and it's tisgusting behavor...hepergamia female species should use logic becoz a essence of relashionship is love and respekt and not love for money and wealth...

3-hypergamia and golddiging statistiks won't change according to pipole culture or geografic location....if u take teh gold diging termosta to whatever location in a world teh results would be same....every men in this world wish that women use more logic in choozing men and not just choose wealthy men or deceive other poor men becuz of new rich men...
Such a roundabout way to avoid giving your sources. Could have just said no, but if I'm honest I prefer the long and convoluted version. It's like deciphering the Da Vinci code. Keep up the redirection attempts. I'm sure it'll stick one day. :coffee:

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such a roundabout way to avoid giving your sources. Could have just said no, but if I'm honest I prefer the long and convoluted version. It's like deciphering the Da Vinci code. Keep up the redirection attempts. I'm sure it'll stick one day. :coffee:

u know wut???...thats what anoy me in u animebase pipole ....all u ask is sources......u refuze to try ur own logic and dedution that ur brain provide u....and dats how u give ur brains and 7 sences laziness to dicover truth..wich result in u being victims of reality's illusion....
so u dont believe me???...u think i was lie to u all time when in truth i was spreading truth???..

anyway here's ur **--@@""" Evidence :
You must be registered to see images

Ahout out to the virgins in this site.
"fake virgines are men ....reall virgines are womens"..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UchiGOD

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didnt really read whole thread but-

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, most people let me down (male and female) but I can still trust most people when I first meet them, I generally like to see the good in people before I get to know them better :cool:

I've been cheated on mind you, but although it hurt and I know it affected me in some ways, I try not to say its, "all women or all men who are like that"

Several people are, well, have their own motives. You just kinda have to hope whoever you are involved with, friend or mate, is a good person and isnt out there to use you. Plus, everything isnt exactly black and white, people do or make the wrong choices for all sorts of reasons.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When the original poster of the thread disappears. smh @minamoto
Guess I forgot
He just a troll, forgot I had him on ignore. Feel free to play with him as long as you have fun xd

u know wut???...thats what anoy me in u animebase pipole ....all u ask is sources......u refuze to try ur own logic and dedution that ur brain provide u....and dats how u give ur brains and 7 sences laziness to dicover truth..wich result in u being victims of reality's illusion....
so u dont believe me???...u think i was lie to u all time when in truth i was spreading truth???..

anyway here's ur **--@@""" Evidence :
You must be registered to see images

"fake virgines are men ....reall virgines are womens"..
your evidence states nothing but someone who wrote his opinion in a book. Where are the statistics you refer to? Who conducted the initial research where this is based on? How big was the reach of the group where the answers came from? Still seems to me that this was another thread made with the purpose of trolling and creating controversy.

+ he/she stated her own logical conclusion before asking you for a source so why cause a tantrum lol

I un-ignored you because i thought you replied in a normal manner but I guess I got bamboozled once again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto and Rohan

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt really read whole thread but-

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, most people let me down (male and female) but I can still trust most people when I first meet them, I generally like to see the good in people before I get to know them better :cool:

I've been cheated on mind you, but although it hurt and I know it affected me in some ways, I try not to say its, "all women or all men who are like that"

Several people are, well, have their own motives. You just kinda have to hope whoever you are involved with, friend or mate, is a good person and isnt out there to use you. Plus, everything isnt exactly black and white, people do or make the wrong choices for all sorts of reasons.
bruhhh i need to know ur full experience so that teh butthurts in tis thread would put some ointment..

Guess I forgot

He just a troll, forgot I had him on ignore. Feel free to play with him as long as you have fun xd

your evidence states nothing but someone who wrote his opinion in a book. Where are the statistics you refer to? Who conducted the initial research where this is based on? How big was the reach of the group where the answers came from? Still seems to me that this was another thread made with the purpose of trolling and creating controversy.

+ he/she stated her own logical conclusion before asking you for a source so why cause a tantrum lol

I un-ignored you because i thought you replied in a normal manner but I guess I got bamboozled once again.
so now stating truth in form of opinions is called trolling???..u know wut??? i wish to u a speedy mental recovery..

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bruhhh i need to know ur full experience so that teh butthurts in tis thread would put some ointment..

so now stating truth in form of opinions is called trolling???..u know wut??? i wish to u a speedy mental recovery..
Hey you got triggered and can suddenly type? Bro you never gave you opinion when several people asked you. And an opinion has never been been stated to be the truth. Keep living in your world of hate.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey you got triggered and can suddenly type? Bro you never gave you opinion when several people asked you. And an opinion has never been been stated to be the truth. Keep living in your world of hate.
Abulama i dont hate nobody man...i see u offfend me alot for no reason...knowing that i can solo u and all ,but i think i'll just ignore u from now on...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I generally trust women less than I trust men. I don't mean to say that women lack in morals, but they're typically more insincere(whether for good intentions or bad) than men. The most obvious to me is the fact women generally aren't very confrontational, which then leads to them mincing words with people they don't like and going behind backs rather than to faces. Not saying all women do this, but to a higher frequency than men do. It's a bit irrelevant in romantic relationships though, so for your thread I'd say yes. When it comes to anything romantic, I'm much more wary of men.