Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st : dont lie to urself...u no have a curiosity...what u have is called a desperate try to deny truth....

2nd all a world know women untrusted behavior like hypergamia and golddiging...and it's tisgusting behavor...hepergamia female species should use logic becoz a essence of relashionship is love and respekt and not love for money and wealth...

3-hypergamia and golddiging statistiks won't change according to pipole culture or geografic location....if u take teh gold diging termosta to whatever location in a world teh results would be same....every men in this world wish that women use more logic in choozing men and not just choose wealthy men or deceive other poor men becuz of new rich men...
Your train of thoughts would be easier to be understood with normal writing, but if your choice is to make fun of yourself i can only shrug..

On topic: trust on my own gender is not as useful for you as an oppinion of a man, I think.
I have no reason to consider that a gender deserves more trust than the other, however I often consider women more wicked and I trust them less than I trust men. I think is easier to notice, as woman, when a man is cheating or lying. Exception exists of course.

If your question is not quite general but involves the idea of "should I trust a person of opposite gender" my advice is to follow your heart. As clichee-ed as may look, this is the only way to lessen the danger of trusting the wrong person.

bruhhh i need to know ur full experience so that teh butthurts in tis thread would put some ointment.
Here you have the ointment: you trust, so you take the risk, and you have:
- variant a) you fail, so you return to point zero;
- variant b) you succesfully find your trustful person and you can give feedback to the next Minamoto here.
You may repeat variant a until you find by chance the variant b. Good luck!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your train of thoughts would be easier to be understood with normal writing, but if your choice is to make fun of yourself i can only shrug..

On topic: trust on my own gender is not as useful for you as an oppinion of a man, I think.
I have no reason to consider that a gender deserves more trust than the other, however I often consider women more wicked and I trust them less than I trust men. I think is easier to notice, as woman, when a man is cheating or lying. Exception exists of course.

If your question is not quite general but involves the idea of "should I trust a person of opposite gender" my advice is to follow your heart. As clichee-ed as may look, this is the only way to lessen the danger of trusting the wrong person.

Here you have the ointment: you trust, so you take the risk, and you have:
- variant a) you fail, so you return to point zero;
- variant b) you succesfully find your trustful person and you can give feedback to the next Minamoto here.
You may repeat variant a until you find by chance the variant b. Good luck!

"teh only good and respekted part in a woman is her motherhoodness.."...also if u weren't gold digger u would've agreed with me instead of sounding like buthurt..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"teh only good and respekted part in a woman is her motherhoodness.."...also if u weren't gold digger u would've agreed with me instead of sounding like buthurt..
whatever, dude, I see you choose to insult me.
Idk why I expected some thoughts from you...

side note: if you accuse everyone of love for money when you disagree with them, why did you post the thread?

Butthurt? Watch your words -_-

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whatever, dude, I see you choose to insult me.
Idk why I expected some thoughts from you...

side note: if you accuse everyone of love for money when you disagree with them, why did you post the thread?

Butthurt? Watch your words -_-
i said IF!!!!...becarfol mitshell dont put words in my mouth...and i advise u to respekt me..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont really trust people in general, though im conscious of that as well at my age, also that i expect the worst in people. so i try not be that way and give people the benefit of the doubt

since women are the majority of people, they fall under this. even in relationships with them i dont trust them completely for a while because i dont want to get my feelings hurt mostly. but i dont think anyone is entitled to your trust or you theres, its something that should be earned. and there are women that have earned my trust

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont really trust people in general, though im conscious of that as well at my age, also that i expect the worst in people. so i try not be that way and give people the benefit of the doubt

since women are the majority of people, they fall under this. even in relationships with them i dont trust them completely for a while because i dont want to get my feelings hurt mostly. but i dont think anyone is entitled to your trust or you theres, its something that should be earned. and there are women that have earned my trust
You must be registered for see medias

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe