Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your experiences exactly?
when i wash youtube all i see is women cheat on husbands and boyfriends..also in reall life i saw many women cheaitn on their husbands and boyfriends wit my own eyes....but i couldn't snish becuz i know terible consequences..(family might broke...their might be crime scene result)...so i'll always prefer mind my own bizness..

im not gona lie i also do many sins and mistakes..but one sin i dont do is cheating..

many women also become only materialistik , they love rich man....why??? poor men dont have right to be loved even if they are nice????...

sad to see how world become nowadayz..

Intuitive Mode Naruto

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i wash youtube all i see is women cheat on husbands and boyfriends..
How are you finding these things on Youtube?

also in reall life i saw many women cheaitn on their husbands and boyfriends wit my own eyes....
Who and where? Are these women friends or strangers?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Intuitive Mode Naruto

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man wat now?? u wana live wit me or what???....it's everywhere hapenin i swear and u know it...but i not wish it that ur gf betray u..
I just thought you had some particular examples in mind but that's sad that you've seen it so often that you don't. I don't have a girlfriend but I hope that you never get cheated on either. I don't think I need a girlfriend but I am kind of hoping to have children someday.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just thought you had some particular examples in mind but that's sad that you've seen it so often that you don't. I don't have a girlfriend but I hope that you never get cheated on either. I don't think I need a girlfriend but I am kind of hoping to have children someday.
sadly its hapening....why u think jesus never got maried or had gf????...cuz he knew a consequences...

but let me make clarification plz.....NOT ALL WOMEN OF COURSE I MEAN..THERE ARE MANY TRUSTED AND NICE WOMEN OUT THERE too..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I generally trust women less than I trust men. I don't mean to say that women lack in morals, but they're typically more insincere(whether for good intentions or bad) than men. The most obvious to me is the fact women generally aren't very confrontational, which then leads to them mincing words with people they don't like and going behind backs rather than to faces. Not saying all women do this, but to a higher frequency than men do. It's a bit irrelevant in romantic relationships though, so for your thread I'd say yes. When it comes to anything romantic, I'm much more wary of men.
This is very well put though. I worked with dozens, if not over a hundred of women and there were more shady female colleagues as opposed to the male colleagues.
Post automatically merged:

i heared many simp men say men are insecure becuz they said women can't be trusted ...not something new tbh..
I had to read that three times to understand kek
Do you have a relationship in real life? Or any experience with the opposite *** whatsoever?

Last edited:

Intuitive Mode Naruto

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is very well put though. I worked with dozens, if not over a hundred of women and there were more shady female colleagues as opposed to the male colleagues.
Post automatically merged:

I had to read that three times to understand kek
Do you have a relationship in real life? Or any experience with the opposite *** whatsoever?
What was so shady about them?